Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started the car up and pulled back onto the road and said, "That's one thing I won't be telling you."

"What's that?" I asked having not paid attention to her rant.

"I won't ever be telling you to get off me. In fact, after you've had me, you'll be begging to ride this train over and over again. That's a guarantee."

We decided on Saturday around 8 o'clock would be when we'd get together at their place again. Karen thought we should ask them to come to our home since we'd already been to their place. I liked the idea of being able to leave when I wanted rather than having to ask them to do so, but didn't tell her that. I just told her Allison had insisted and that was that.

On the ride to their house that weekend Karen said, "I hope you don't mind but I shared your secret with Allison."

"My secret?" I asked. "What secret?"

"You know, your sweater thing. She asked me what she should wear or if it made a difference."

"Oh. She called you?"

"No, she stopped by the office on Friday around two o'clock."

"I see. So did she tell you whether or not Dean has any kind of clothing fetish or some other guy thing?"

"I guess he's more of a slinky lingerie kind of guy. She told me not to worry about it as she had something picked out for me. I told her 'no thanks' because I wanted to wear what you like during...you know...because turning you on is the big deal for me."

"Wow, you really are amazing, honey. But maybe you should consider giving whatever this is a try. You know, check it out and see what you think."

"Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to look. But I want you to see it too, and tell me if you like it, okay?"

"I'm sure it'll be fine this one time so you can just wear that and I promise I'll like it."

I'd told Allison what Karen was into at home these days but warned her that her willingness to try couple swapping was very tentative. She needed to go slow or Karen might panic and call it off. Because of this rape fantasy of hers, I suggested it might be best to try and get her into a short little nightie at some point early on as that would make it...easier...for Dean. I'd already convinced her it would be sexier to see her in whatever Allison had chosen rather than what I liked so that small hurdle had been cleared.

When I rang the doorbell, I thought Karen was going to crush my hand from squeezing it so hard. "You okay?" I asked her.

"No, I'm not okay. I'm scared to death," she said. She tried to smile but it was strained.

"Remember, we can call this off any time and go home. You know that, right?"

"Yes, and that means a lot to me. I'm just nervous as can be. Maybe once we...."

Allison opened the door and welcomed us back cutting off our conversation. We both got hugs and Allison didn't try kissing me on the mouth. Small favors, right?

I couldn't help notice what she was wearing. I said quietly to my new wife, "I see you really did share my little secret."

She looked at Allison's incredibly sexy knit top and said, "I told you I did. Do you like it?"

I tried to downplay my excitement said very casually, "It's okay. It's not you, but it's not bad." That got me a little hand squeeze and I put my arm around her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hi, you guys!" Dean said. We shook hands and Karen gave him a short, nervous hug.

"Why don't we all have a seat and I'll get us something to drink," Allison suggested.

We were expecting wine, but she came back with four shot glasses and a bottle of Jose Cuervo and some lime slices. "Oh, wow! You'll bringing out the big guns," I said.

"Well, I kind of thought it might help get things going a little more quickly. I'm sure everyone is a little nervous," Allison said cheerfully. Clearly, she wasn't.

"That's an understatement," Karen said trying not to make her point too strongly.

"So let's all go ahead and have a first shot, then got started, okay?" Allison suggested. She raised her glass and said, "Bottoms up!"

Karen and I touched glasses and I said, "I love you, baby." She mouthed 'you, too' and we downed the shot and reached for a slice of lime.

"Okay!" Allison said. "How about this? We start out with our own spouse and we spend a couple of minutes just kissing and then we'll take a second shot. Don't worry, this isn't a drinking game to get everyone drunk. It's a...romantic game." She smiled and I noticed Karen smiled back at her. That was significant. The tequila had hit her and was doing its thing.

Allison snuggled up with Dean and told everyone, "Okay, smooch away."

Karen was already sitting very close making it easy for us to start making out. Just seconds into it we were French kissing pretty heavily and my hand naturally gravitated to one of her breasts. She balked at first when she realized we weren't alone. She smiled and said, "Sorry, guess I forgot why we're here." She put my hand back on her boob and I squeezed it softly several times. Karen sighed and moaned and just as we were getting into it, Allison interrupted.

"Time out! Shots everyone!" She got up and poured each of us another round. "Bottoms up?" We all raised our glasses and downed them followed by another wedge of lime.

"Okay, a couple more minutes of the same thing then we'll see about maybe switching partners, okay?"

Karen and I looked at each other and she nodded letting me know that would be fine. We picked up where we left off as I massaged her boobs through her soft sweater and bra. She reached for my crotch and began rubbing my growing hard on. "Mmm. You feel so good," she said quietly. I told her she did, too, as I squeezed harder then softer before running my own hand between her legs. I'd just began pushing on her mound through her skirt when Allison said, "Okay, guys. Time for you to move."

"You okay?" I asked my wife.

"I think so," she said bravely.

I kissed her goodbye then watched Dean take my place as I walked over to where he'd been sitting. "Okay everybody, five minutes of what we've been doing." I noticed for the fist time she had an egg timer with salt in it. She flipped it over and grains of salt began falling to the bottom as Allison put her arms around me and whispered very quietly, "You have no idea how hard it's been waiting for this."

I whispered back, "You know have no idea how hard it is," as I placed her hand on the bulge in my jeans.

As she kissed me for the first time I saw Dean was already kissing my wife. It was both thrilling and mildly disturbing at the same time. As I made out with Allison, I kept my eyes open most or the time to see how Karen was doing. When I saw her tongue flicking in and out her new lover's mouth, I was confident she'd be okay. When I watched her take his hand and put it on her boobs, I knew she was fine. I then did the same to Allison who'd worn a very sexy sweater that was making me horny as hell. I said very quietly, "If you'd worn something like this before you might have gotten your way a lot earlier."

"Now you tell me," she said as she reached for my crotch again. "Oh, my God. You're huge. Yummmm!!! I can't wait to have that inside me."

The timer ran out and Allison said, "Okay, it's time for the girls to go change." She stood up and held out her hand to Karen who took it and followed her to the master bedroom. In less than two minutes, they came back with Karen wearing this very short, very sexy white, silk nightie which showed off most of her boobs and just barely covered her pussy along with the stockings and heels she'd worn. Allison was wearing just the cardigan that went with her twin set along with her stockings and heels.

"Oh, wow!" I said when Karen walked out. "You look so hot, honey!" Then I saw Allison and didn't say a word because I didn't want to let Karen know how turned on I was but Dean paid her a similar compliment.

Karen sat down by Dean and held her legs together tightly as Allison came and sat next to me again. "Okay, the girls will now undress the boys while kissing them each time they do something like undoing a button or whatever. Anyone want another shot by any chance?" she asked.

Karen meekly raised her hand. When she did, Dean said, "I think I could stand one more, too." The two of them downed their third shot and got ready to get down to business.

I continued to watch my sexy wife as she unbuttoned Dean's shirt French kissing him each time she moved along. He was also still playing with her large, soft breasts and I could hear her gasping and moaning. "I'm right here," Allison said when she caught me looking.

"And you look great," I told her.

Our shirts and tee-shirts came off at about the same time as did our pants and finally our underwear. "If your feet get cold, you can leave your socks on, boys," Allison told us with a big smile.

"Okay, Karen. It's time to um...get down to business. This is oral exam time for the girls." Karen actually giggled which was another good sign.

I was completely mesmerized as I watched my gorgeous wife take another man's cock deep into her mouth. I loved seeing her big, white-gold wedding band on her hand as she stroked his shaft. I'd been so caught up in watching her I'd forgotten just how beautiful Allison was and how amazing she was at sucking cock.

"Oh, shit!" I moaned.

I almost laughed out loud when I saw Dean leaning back saying, "Oh, fuck, that feels good!"

I could see Karen's pussy from behind as she bent over on her knees to give Dean this incredible blow job he was getting. Then again, mine was pretty damn amazing, too.

"The timer just ran out," I managed to grunt to Allison.

"Okay, boys! It's your turn. Your orals begin now."

The girls switched places and the guys got on their knees and began slowing eating out their new lovers. I couldn't see Karen now but I could most definitely hear her. "Oh, God!" she called out. "Yes! Oh...ffffuck!"

Allison was also in ecstasy. "Oh, fuck. Fuck, yeah. That feels so good, baby. Eat my pussy!"

I could hear fingers going in and out of Karen's pussy as her moans and cries grew louder as Allison's did the same. Both of us were spending a lot of time on our lover's clits without forgetting the need for fingers.

"Oh...my...God!" Allison cried out. "Oh, shit...oh...the timer. I don't want you to stop, baby, but we need to move on."

"Girls climb up on the boys' lap and ride cowgirl." She looked over at Dean and said, "Have fun, baby!" He mouthed 'you, too' as Karen turned and blew me a kiss.

"Ride 'em cowgirl!" I said to her.

"Oh, I plan to," Karen said. She was pretty tipsy making this a lot easier for her.

The girls put condoms on both of us then I watched as my amazing wife slid down on her boyfriend's cock and took him completely. She immediately began bouncing up and down and I heard her cry out, "Fuck, yeah!" as Allison put her arms around me and did the same thing.

"I told you I'd have you," she said as she ground hard on my cock. "Jesus...your shit is...big!" she moaned. "Fuck, yeah! Oh, that feels so good!"

I could hear the sound of Karen's sweet ass hitting his hips each time she came down. She was pulling Dean in close and riding him hard while Allison spent most of her time with me in her all the way to the hilt pushing her clit against my cock. Seconds later, she screamed out and Dean said, "She's coming, dude. She'll cum five or six times tonight." He wasn't exaggerating.

After a couple more minutes, I saw Karen stop in mid stroke and fall down as hard as she could. She had Dean in a death grip as her body began shaking violently. "Oh, fuck!" Karen screamed out. "Yes, yes...YES!"

"Time out!" Allison called out. She was breathing hard as she stood up and reached for Karen's hand who reluctantly gave up her lover's hard cock.

"Mind putting on a little show for the boys?" Allison asked. I was sure Karen would say no, but to my pleasant surprise she let Allison kiss her passionately. Seconds later they were on the floor kissing and fondling each other's boobs. "Hell, yeah!" Dean said. "You look so hot, baby!" I told Karen the same thing as Allison slid down to lap up her pussy juices.

Dean got on his knees and offered Karen his still-hard cock which she eagerly took. In fact, she seemed almost desperate for it as she reached out hungrily to grab it and get it back in her mouth. This was a thing of pure beauty! When Karen orgasmed again, Allison let Karen know it was time to switch places. I wasn't surprised this time when my wife went down on Allison without a word of protest. "Eat her pussy, baby," I told her. "You look so hot!"

Allison said, "Where's my cock?" and I got up walked around my wife, and obliged my lover. "Mmm. I love your cock," she said as it briefly popped out of her warm, wet mouth.

Moments later she was in spasms whimpering and holding Karen's head against her pussy.

"Oh, my God, that was amazing!" she said. She looked at me and mouthed the word 'now?' and I nodded.

"Okay, honey, that's good," she told Karen.

"Dean, why don't you go turn down the bed and get ready for us, okay?"

He got up sporting his woody which bounced all the way to the bedroom. I offered my hand to Karen and then Allison. Karen began kissing me as Allison dropped to her knees to blow me again. After a minute or so, Allison said, "Okay, Karen. Dean's ready for you now. We'll be right behind you, okay?"

She pulled away from me and said, "Don't be too long, okay, honey?"

I noticed the light went out in the bedroom just as Karen walked in and within a second I heard a muffled scream. I'd let Dean know to be very rough with her but that if she actually told him to stop, that meant stop. However, that never happened.

Allison and I stood just outside the bedroom and there was enough light to see what was going on. Just as I'd done, Dean had her pinned to the bed and was pulling back hard on her hair. "So this is what you like, huh?" he grunted as he pounded her pussy hard.

"Yes!" Karen screamed out.

"Tell me how much you like it, bitch," he demanded.

He was really reefing on her hair arching her back almost to the point where her tits were pointing at the ceiling.

"I fucking love this!" she screamed.

"You like being raped, don't you?" he hissed.

"Yes, I want it so bad," she cried out.

"Shall we join them?" I said taking Allison's hand.

We took the other end of the bed and I fucked her missionary style as Dean continued to hammer my wife. Allison soon came again then turned over wanting it doggy. I gladly obliged her as I heard Karen literally screaming, "Yes! Fuck me! Yes, oh God...YES!!!"

Dean grunted and I knew he was shooting his load into my wife. Allison was so turned on by the other two that she started screaming, "Fucking put it to me! Cum in my fucking pussy! Yes, yes. Oh, fuck...yes!!!"

I unloaded every drop inside her which, as with Dean, meant into the ribbed condoms we were wearing.

Everyone collapsed onto the bed and my face was right by Karen's. "You were so beautiful and so amazing," I told her as we kissed. "Did you have fun?" I asked.

"And how," she said. "I won't be forgetting this anytime soon."

We kissed some more and she said, "You always have the best ideas!"

I kissed her again and said, "Wait until you hear what I'm planning for next time."

"Next time?" she asked. "Mmmm. I like the way you think."

For me, the best part (other than watching my hot wife take another man's cock) was how badly we both wanted each other that night, as well as how often we used the memories from night to fuel our own lovemaking.

Things didn't go as well for Dean and Allison as she ended up moving out a couple of months later. She found another new, young stud to give her what she wanted but all of us knew he wouldn't last long, either.

Six months later Karen finally asked me one night when we were making love, "Honey? Were you just kidding when you mentioned a next time after Dean and Allison?"

"That depends," I teased.

"On what? she asked.

"On whether or not you want me to be teasing."

"Uh-uh. I don't want you to be teasing."

"Mmmm. I think someone likes being fucked by other men."

Karen moaned, smiled, and said, "She'd actually prefer to be raped, but getting fucked is a very nice start."

I smiled back and said, "You wish is my command," as I drilled her pussy until we both came very hard thinking about our next time.