All Comments on 'Allison Kilgore's Promotional Tour'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OK, quite good. Great to hear from you again Mr Petersunn!

Mr Petersunn,

Thanks for writing for us again. This was good -- I specially enjoyed the spanking scene.

Perhaps some peeing as well. Younger people, rather than professional porn stars?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
slow at first but then SO good!!

Hi Charles!!

Too bad you can't REALLY produce a series of Mr Peters' and Templeton movies!! What an arousing thought!!

This was delicious...especially when I Googled Miss Killgore and found her ravishing!!

Cheers!!

A_SatoriA_Satoriover 13 years ago
Good story!

Enjoyable read, and it gave some info about latex vaginas!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
Where To Start? I Haven't Read ...

any of Charles' works for a long time having read all of them up to some time in 2010, and I've just come back to catch up. And, what a beginning! With so much free porn available, I've not paid much attention to the "stars" for over 10 years, probably closer to 20 years. (I just love the movies of the late 60's, 70's, and 80's with hairy pussies and stories with plots and men who did not "last" forever.) So, I had never heard of Allison Kilgore or Hannah Honeypot. In the middle of the story I looked up Allison and watched some of her clips as well as an interview after she was returning from a long period of being out of porn. She isn't what I would call beautiful, but cute, sexy, and interesting. I couldn't find Hannah, but will continue to try as she seems to be an interesting young actress (at least from this story). To the story - it was masterful as most of Charles' stories are - three stories in one and each was fun, sexy, and erotic. As I have mentioned many times in other comments here, I am not a fan of punishment including spanking, but in this story it was worked into the theme so that it really wasn't punishment, just the appearance of it. I also wasn't aware of the characteristics of a faux pussy, so that was new, interesting, and hot. It is good to be back, Charles. I look forward to reading many more of your most enjoyable, extremely descriptive, and excitingly erotic stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic story about one of the most underrated stars!

First of all, you wouldn't believe my astonishment and happiness to see a story about one of my favorite adult actresses of all time... and one worth of eight pages too! At first I thought 'This can only be a generic story with any porn star's name inserted in certain places, but then it went more and more detailed, and when Michael gets to take a look at her famed tattoo I was definitely hooked! I've been a fan of Allison's work ever since I saw her in I Swallow - still one of my favorite scenes ever - and got hypnotized by those flashing blue eyes you described so well. Really really great stuff, and most definitely a long-time reading enjoyment! Thanks a great bunch for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Funny

Good Read, it was funny !!!

JaystreJaystrealmost 7 years ago
I love Alison Kilgore

and many of the other famous but lesser heralded actresses of the past.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous