Allison's Inheritance

Story Info
A tale of public nudity.
35.1k words
4.73
205.8k
185
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,208 Followers

[Author's Note: Those looking for graphic sex will probably find this story pretty tame. But if you're interested in the exhibitionist fantasy of being forced to live your life in the nude I think you'll like this tale.]

Chapter 1

A cool spring breeze blew over the congregation of people surrounding the open grave. It was an elaborate funeral and the gravestone was one befitting a man of means, but the crowd was not particularly large. It was composed primarily of men in expensive suits with wives in designer dresses, perfectly styled hair, and manicured fingernails. No tears were shed and there seemed to be an air of impatience to get the whole affair over with. The mood was about obligation rather than mourning. This was the funeral of a wealthy man, not a beloved man.

Near the open grave stood a small family composed of husband, wife, and daughter. They seemed out of place here and their attire revealed to the others that they were a working class family even though they had worn their best clothes. As the gathering listened to the preacher's fumbling oratory about someone he'd never met, furtive glances were directed toward the young woman standing with her parents. Even in this crowd of businessmen with their trophy wives she stood out. She was a dark-haired, dark-eyed beauty with a strangely innocent sensuality. The girl was wearing a modest black dress, sleeveless, but with the top reaching to a curve just below her neckline. Her earrings and necklace were tasteful and showed no signs of vanity or extravagance. The eyes of the men drifted toward her, darted away, then drifted back again. Her presence didn't go unnoticed by the women either. The girl seemed oblivious to the stares and it was difficult to gauge her emotions toward the coffin now being lowered into the ground. When her turn came she dutifully scooped up a handful of loose dirt and, without tears, tossed it onto the coffin.

The Lawyer's Office

The downtown office complex known as The Compton Building was a typical large modern office building, devoid of any particular architectural personality or charm. It was the headquarters for Compton Enterprises and was now being used as the setting for the reading of the will of its namesake, Arthur Compton. The meeting took place several days after the funeral in an expensively furnished office on the 12th floor belonging to Compton's personal attorney, Mariana Perez, a striking 38-year old Cuban rumored to have been Compton's long-time mistress. Compton's immediate family were all present: a small group consisting of Arthur Compton's son Anthony, his daughter Sarah, her husband Tom Davis and their daughter Allison…the young beauty from the funeral. Anthony, better known as Tony, was 40-years old and wore a finely tailored suit which helped hide the extra pounds that middle age and excess living were adding to his frame. He also wore the smug look of a man about to become very wealthy. Alongside him sat his attorney. The Davis's had brought their attorney along as well, a long-time family friend named Bill Henderson, but they expected nothing from the old man.

Mariana Perez leaned back against the front edge of her mahogany desk and began to speak. Although born and raised in Havana her English was flawless and had just a trace of an accent.

"First of all, I want to say that I'm sorry for your loss. I worked for Mr. Compton for many years and respected him. He helped build this company from nothing into what it is today and I know he will be missed very much around here."

"But let's get to the matter at hand, shall we? Mr. Compton has left a video which he asked be used as his last will and testament in regards to immediate family members. There are also some documents providing additional information and instructions and I'll be distributing those after the viewing of the video." The attorney walked to a large cabinet and opened it revealing a television set as those present slid their chairs around for a better view. "Now I know there will be some things that will cause a reaction but please try to refrain from talking until it's finished. There will be plenty of time for discussion afterwards."

Mariana punched the Play button on the remote control and Arthur Compton appeared on-screen sitting uncomfortably in a leather chair. Allison was shocked at her grandfather's appearance and barely recognized him. The last time she'd seen him had been over two years ago and he'd still been a healthy and vigorous man then. But that was before the cancer had been discovered that had ravaged his body. The man now appearing on the screen was a frail, sickly old man who was a shadow of his former self. The two of them had never been close and they'd had a falling out, but she still felt pangs of guilt about not visiting her grandfather during his illness.

Arthur Compton began to speak.

"Hello Tony, Sarah, Tom, and Allison. Welcome to a day that I'm sure you've been looking forward to for a very long time." The old man coughed into a handkerchief, but as he spoke his voice was surprisingly strong. "I hope you won't mind if I spare you the emotional expressions of regret or teary remembrances because I'm sure you'd find that as annoying as I do. So let's dispense with the formalities and get to the business at hand and talk about my money, my company and who gets what."

Compton began hacking again and took a small drink of water. Allison sat uneasily but was strangely fascinated by the sight of a man speaking to them from beyond the grave.

"I want to start with you, Anthony. Son, you're a selfish, self-centered, immature, greedy, spoiled, boozing, skirt-chasing son-of-a-bitch. None of those things are showstoppers as far as I'm concerned during a man's youth. Hell, I had most of those qualities when I was young and still have some of them. But I outgrew the habits that held me back and kept me from prospering. You haven't."

Tony seemed taken aback by the words and shifted nervously in his seat. Compton paused to take a drink and then continued. "Still, you're my son and I'm going to leave you a wealthy man."

Tony made a nearly inaudible sigh of relief as Andrew Compton started listing the inheritance being passed down to his son: real estate, stock portfolios, a beach house, and various other assets. Tony relaxed and began to smile; he would be a very wealthy man. "I'm sure that will be enough to keep you in whores and booze for awhile, son," Compton said as he finished.

This time Tony sneered back at the screen. "You got that right, Dad."

"What I'm not sure about, Tony, is whether you're capable of running my company. For now I'm naming you interim chairman of the firm."

"Interim!" Tony exploded.

"Yes, I said interim, Tony. Now shut the fuck up and let me finish what I have to say," Arthur Compton barked from the screen. Tony sat back startled and Mariana Perez laughed quietly as she saw how Arthur had anticipated this reaction from his son. His body may have betrayed him but his mind had remained intact. Tom, Sarah, and Allison also couldn't help but smile at the exchange. Tony glared at Perez for a moment then turned his attention back to the TV.

"I'll get back to you later, Tony, but for now I'd like to talk to my daughter, Sarah." Allison's mom stared anxiously at the screen at her estranged father. "I know we've barely spoken since you ran off over 20 years ago against my will and married the loser you're with and I told you I'd disown you for it, but I guess time has softened this old heart. Since your husband hasn't provided you much I'm not going to leave you penniless. You're going to get five million dollars in cash." Tom, Sarah, and Allison looked at each other in surprise and then began screaming and hugging each other. A surge of joy went through Allison as the continual financial struggles her family had gone through for most of her life seemed to be over. Arthur Compton paused for a few moments, once again anticipating this reaction, then said, "Before Tom Davis runs out and buys a bowling alley I should tell you that there are conditions involved. Conditions which I will get to momentarily."

The Davis family looked at each other and then at Mariana Perez. "Conditions?" Sarah asked suspiciously and Mariana simply put a finger to her lips motioning them to be silent. They turned their attention back to the old man on the screen.

"Now for my lovely granddaughter, Allison." Another coughing fit overtook the old man and it was several moments before he could continue. "Yes, Allison, I remember very well our last conversation several years ago. It was the one where you called me a 'sad and unloved old man who put money and profits over people and the environment.' I believe those were your words." Allison shifted uncomfortably in her chair, remembering the encounter very well herself. "Now the reason I'm not angry about that now is because you were right and I have no problem with being called anything as long as it's the truth. You displayed backbone and an honesty that few around me have ever shown and I admire that." Compton paused for a moment before dropping his bombshell. "For that reason I'm going to give you an opportunity to take over my company."

"What!" Tony shouted, angrily knocking over his chair as he sprung to his feet. Mariana hit the Pause button on the remote. "That's bullshit! I've been working for that senile old bastard for years getting myself ready to run his company. He can't turn it over to some little college girl who doesn't know about a god damn thing except spreading her legs for frat boys!"

Tom Davis exploded out of his chair going after Tony Compton with a fury. Davis's attorney, Bill Henderson, quickly grabbed him in an effort to hold him back as Tony's own lawyer also jumped in between them. Tony, seeing the anger in Tom's face knew he was outmatched and quickly backed down. "I'm sorry, Tom, I didn't mean that," he muttered. "I was just shocked by what the old man said." He turned to Allison. "I'm sorry, Allison, that was a nasty thing to say." Allison just nodded at him, still angry but not wanting her father to fight the man.

"It's okay, Dad. He's apologized. Please sit down."

Tom Davis, still seething, began moving back to his seat. "Don't ever let me catch you talking to my daughter like that again, you piece of shit."

"Dad, enough!" Allison hugged her father and his anger began melting away.

Mariana watched the whole scene unfold with amusement. This time it was she who had anticipated this moment and had been ready to pause the video. "Gentlemen, do you think we can continue now? Or should I get some boxing gloves?" Everyone settled back into their seats and Arthur Compton's ghostly presence began speaking again.

"Is everyone settled back down again? No casualties? Tony, I imagine that you're wondering very loudly why I would consider putting an untested college girl in charge." Mariana smiled again at his foresight. "I'll tell you why. I sense that there's an inner toughness and a drive in her that I don't sense in you. So I'm going to put her to the test to find out. Allison, if you can comply with the terms I'm about to lay out to you then I will give you my controlling stock in Compton Enterprises."

The Davis family looked at each other again in shock. This was like a dream. Compton's stock was worth millions. Many millions. Allison's head was spinning at what she was hearing. The thought of Compton turning over a company that was one of the state's worst environmental abusers to a staunch environmentalist like her was shocking. A rush of adrenaline went through her body as she thought about the power and wealth she would have. This was incredible!

"Before you all get too excited you should probably know exactly what the conditions of the inheritance will be. I imagine they will temper your enthusiasm a bit." The old man chuckled then paused for a moment for another drink of water before continuing. "Allison, if you want to save your Mother Gaia from what you imagine my company is doing to her then you'll be able to do so. But first you're going to have to earn it, as well as the five million for your parents. I'm going to test you to see just what you're willing to do for your parents and for the environment for which you've so passionately crusaded. We're going to find out just how badly you want what you claim you want." Allison felt a chill running down her spine and it seemed as if the old man on the TV was now looking into her eyes and searching her soul.

"Here are the conditions of the inheritance, Allison: You will finish college and get your degree and you must attend your graduation. You will be allowed a one week break, then you'll go to work full-time for Compton Enterprises in this building. You'll be given an office and will learn all there is to learn about the company. I've assigned someone to make sure that you're trained properly and you will be given regular assignments by him and by Mariana Perez that you'll be expected to complete. One year from today, if you've done all that has been asked of you, Ms. Perez has been instructed to sign over all of my holdings in Compton Enterprises to you and release the five million dollars for your parents. If you fail to live up to this agreement then the company stock holdings will be given to my son Anthony and the five million dollars will be donated to the Hale Foundation." Compton paused for a moment. "If you fail, you and your parents will get nothing."

Allison winced when she heard the name Hale Foundation. It was a well known conservative "think tank" whose main purpose was to lobby Congress in an effort to gut environmental laws which "crippled" businesses. They were the enemy to environmentalist groups and to Allison. The idea of five million dollars going to that organization rather than to her parents stung. Well, that's just incentive to follow through with what he's asking, she thought. It didn't sound all that difficult.

Arthur Compton wasn't finished. "Now, my lovely young Allison, there is just one more little condition. A 'catch' you might say." He chuckled again and Allison felt a chill from the cold laugh. "One of the things you said to me was that you prefer that things remain in their 'natural state'. Well I think now is the time to find out just how strongly you hold to your convictions, granddaughter. Thus we come to my final condition." A thin smile came across the old man's face. "My final condition for gaining control of my company and the money is a simple one. I expect you to spend the next year in your own natural state."

A puzzled look came over Allison's face and she quickly looked at her mother and father who also seemed confused by the statement.

"Allison Davis, in order to gain this inheritance you will spend the next year in the nude."

The Discussion

Tom Davis paced the room clenching and unclenching his fists, muttering obscenities about the accursed old man who was even more wretched in death than he had been in life. The Davis's and their attorney had been given a private office to discuss the terms of the will and Bill Henderson pored over the legal paperwork that had been given him by Mariana Perez. Allison sat numbly staring at the wall as her mother Sarah wept softly.

The meeting had erupted into chaos after Arthur Compton had mentioned the little "catch" to the inheritance he was offering to the Davis's. Tom Davis had begun cursing and shouting, first at the TV screen, then at Tony Compton, and finally at Mariana Perez. Tony hadn't been silent about the whole affair either and for a time it looked like the two men might come to blows again. It had taken awhile for Sarah to calm her husband down enough for the meeting to continue. Allison had simply sat through all of it in a state of shock. What the old man had asked her to do was simply unimaginable.

When order had finally been restored there were many questions from the two attorneys present and finally the Davis's were allowed to adjourn to a private office to discuss the terms of the will. "Remember, a decision must be reached today before you leave these offices," Mariana Perez had said as they left the room.

Bill Henderson finished reading the documents and finally spoke. "Well, I can't see any loopholes in it offhand."

"You've got to be joking," said Tom Davis. "How in the hell can this be legal?"

"Well, technically he's not asking Allison to do anything illegal."

Allison broke out of her trance and spoke up. "Not illegal? I can't just go around naked. I'll get arrested."

"Not in this state, Allison. Public nudity is not illegal here," Henderson responded.

"It's not?" Allison was surprised by this answer.

The attorney shook his head. "A few years ago a nightclub owner took a case to the state Supreme Court challenging state regulations against nude dancing. It was argued that freedom of expression provisions in our state constitution allows for nudity as a form of expression. The state Supreme Court ruled in favor of the nightclub owner and as a result public nudity is protected as a legitimate form of expression which cannot be restricted unless it's accompanied by lewd behavior or sexual acts. That's why you now see nude dancing bars on every other block and a couple of popular beaches have designated areas as 'clothing optional'."

"Yes, I know there are strip clubs and nude beaches but no one just walks around town naked, though," Allison said.

"That's true, but not because it's illegal. It's just that societal conventions against nudity in public places are so strong that even nudists normally don't do it."

"So you're saying he can actually force me to do this?"

Henderson shook his head. "Force you? No, he can't force you to do anything, Allison. But he can make it a condition of his will, yes. It would be your decision whether to comply with it or not."

"But if I don't then we get nothing, right?" Allison was desperately hoping the lawyer would give her something positive to hope for. The momentary joy upon originally hearing about the inheritance made the crushing blow of the "condition" even more devastating.

"Well, we can fight this in court and I'll certainly do that. But Compton was a smart man with a whole platoon of lawyers at his disposal so I have to be honest with you and tell you that the odds are probably against us. If we lose in court then you do lose everything unless you have complied with the conditions of the will in the meantime."

"You mean go naked until we get to court? How long will that take?"

"It could take months. Hell, it could take the full year if they stall, which they're sure to do." The lawyer looked at the beautiful young woman sympathetically. "Allison, I'm not going to recommend that you do this. I think it's outrageous. But I'm not going to lie to you either. If you want to insure getting the inheritance then it's my job to tell you that complying with the terms of the will is your best option."

Allison's father had heard enough. "This is bullshit. Allison isn't going to do this for any amount of money. We've gotten by without that bastard's money until now and we'll survive without it."

Allison looked at her father. He was still a healthy and strong man but the signs of aging and stress were beginning to show up in the lines in his face and the gray sprouting in his hair. He had aged a lot in the last year. He was a construction contractor and business had been slow lately. Their family had always gone through ups and downs financially but the past year had been especially hard and the money worries were escalating making him old before his time. It was also putting a strain on the relationship between her father and her mother. Her mother Sarah had grown up with wealth and had never complained since voluntarily leaving it behind to marry Tom, but she had also never forgotten what it had been like to be wealthy either.

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,208 Followers