All Comments on 'Allison's Inheritance'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
Love it

I reallylike all your stories and have actually read this one elsewhere. I do hope you will now start writing new ones again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A very well crafted and detailed story!

It would be interesting to see what else you could do with the nude CEO and her equally undressed executive assistant. I would also like to see Tony exposed and embarrassed in some way, though not one he would find particularly pleasurable. He should be forced to serve some clients while blindfolded and with his hands restrained so he does not know if it is a man or a woman using him! Otherwise, perhaps Allison can host a nude retreat of CEOs from other organizations so they can learn how to profit from such forced exhibitionism.

PolyVoyeurPolyVoyeurover 14 years ago
Great Story

Wow beautiful story. Please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More!

Please, The next year or as many as you will. In any case, thank you very much.

PoutineFanPoutineFanover 14 years ago
Nice work

I enjoyed the story quite a bit. Though, if I had been Allison, I would have killed her grandfather after the big reveal *lol*

MJBKMJBKover 14 years ago
Seen,known...

When another can see into the deepest and most secretive parts of not just the flesh but the soul, a jewel has been reveled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it!

I njoyes this story very much! Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

Well written, Sensuous and Exilerating, I Couldn't help but Laugh as i read the last Paragraph. :)

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
Great story

I really liked this it was extremely sensual,sexual and emotional. I personally dont like humiliation stories that much. Although it is erotic, once im done reading I usually just get pissed off that humans can treat others so cruelly. But i still enjoyed the plot line.

Also, you are a very smart writer. It was very smooth how you incorporated scenes from your other stories into this one. Its a great way to entice readers to check out more of your literature works. And i intend to do just that and enjoy more of your stories.

aznakedaznakedover 12 years ago
Outstanding

This was a great story with all kinds of twists and turns. It was not obscene, just what I like, sexy without boring details, but was tantalizing and left with a bit of perspiration breaking out.

I hope Allison makes nudity dress code for everyone. I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

Great story, as well as sexy. I really felt Allison's emotions. I'd love to read more of Allison's adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story

I loved the story. I myself is not into the whole "sex for the sake of sake" aspect of some stories. This hit spot on and I felt both entertained, and feeling the distress of Allison.

Interesting twist at the end that I did not see comming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your story held me spellbound!

Thank you for a fun and intelligently concocted story.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Should Have

When Grandad came back she should have picked up the baseball bat and killed him. "I thought he was a ghost - I'd attended his funeral"

KomalCuntKomalCuntover 11 years ago
Really Good!!!

A really well written story. Stories of this length usually fail to keep a reader interested till the end, but this one is different. I'd love to know how Allison spent her time at the company. What kind of assignments she had to do. etc. etc.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my new favourite story

thank you for a truly great story. well written. good ideas.

the only thing that bothered me with the reveal and the grandfather stating that the year begins after he's dead was that mariana gave allison no choice at the beginning.

quote: "I'm afraid not, Ms. Davis. The will specifically states that the decision must be reached in these offices today and the year begins at the point you remove your clothing. If you leave this building wearing anything you'll forfeit the inheritance."

other than that minor triviality, i'd say excellent all round. thank you again.

one possibility i entertained before i finished reading was that allison would go to the press and tell the reporters of the dispicable thing her grandfather had done and paint a very sympathetic picture; AND THEN leave a suicide note blaming her grandfather and fake her own death. that would get him back as it would probably result in the decimation of his beloved company. but anyhoo ...

GalenZGalenZabout 10 years ago
Excellent!

Well-written, good characterization, one of the few stories I have given a '5' rating. This is the first of your stories that I've read, and I look forward to reading the rest. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nearly 5 years since last post ... sadly missed..

if ever there was a E&V story that deserved a sequel this is it ,

sadly the Author has not posted any new stories for over 4 years , so one has to guess he will not be returning ..

godbless you SeaHawk , for some most remarkable tales .

where ever you are ,what ever you are doing ..

ty for sharing your writing with us.

xxxhugsxxx

NakedDanNakedDanover 9 years ago
Loved it

I read all of this today and really got into it. I'm a guy, but I've been into public nudity for a long time, having modeled for art classes for many years. I can identify with all of the things that Allison felt while being nude in public. I've done the Bay to Breakers race in San Francisco naked for the past six years, and in 2012, before the nudity ban was put into effect, I even walked most of the way back downtown still naked. Being nude and walking down the middle of Market Street in crowded San Francisco long after the B2B had ended felt so incredible. I'd love to read more about Allison's adventures as the naked CEO...

NakedDanNakedDanover 9 years ago
Thinking More...

Thinking more about this story, and I think so much could be added to it. How did Allison deal with winter. Just an experience or two to describe what she did (did she just not go outside?). How did she deal with foot pain from going barefoot everywhere? And I would have to think that the company would have provided a bodyguard for her for whenever she had to leave the building. After all, Arthur did have to step in and defend Rebecca on their wedding night, so he would have wanted to insure Allison's personal safety. And how did Allison feel about that bodyguard? Could there even be a romance involved in that part of the story? You really could make this a full novel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good read, well-developed story with nice pacing.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Absolutely great story!

I saw him being alive coming...but not how it ended...well done!

Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
Good, but .............

.........you spoilt it somewhat with all the gaps.

6 out of 10 pages on the first 2 weeks, then it jumps the next 50 weeks to the last day. So many opportunities missed to get into details of her working year. It was just too rushed.

And now there is the tantalising prospect of the continuing job - and it just finishes.

I enjoyed what you wrote, but it's what you didn't write that has spoilt this whole thing for me. As it is, it almost seems like you got to the end of week 2 and got bored with it and decided to just get it finished as soon as you could.

If you were to go back to the beginning of week 3 and expand upon the 'missing' 50 weeks, it would improve things so much. And then add to this by continuing into the coming year would complete it perfectly.

Please think about it ?

Thanks !

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 7 years ago
well done

This was a great story; the character development, the situations, the descriptions, just the writing in general, very good.

I must say, though, that I was disappointed in the large gap. One was inevitable, I know, but there was so much more room for fun. Her friends and their nudity at school is one example of an opportunity missed, her first day and weeks at the company another.

I did devour this story voraciously. My criticism aside, I enjoyed it a lot.

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 7 years ago
Superb story

Nicely done and extremely enjoyable.

But, just like the previous comment say, I'm too slightly disappointed because of the large gap. I fully understand however, that the story would grown in to full size novel and probably never meet the reader if it had to be filled in a very detailed way, and nothing of it is absolutely necessary to tell the story itself. Still, more "meat" and pure entertainment with the situation would provide a lot of much needed satisfaction.

Even more, Allison's experiences could be such a nice discussion about nudity in general and public nudity in particular, exploring gradually shifting boundaries around the naked girl, from freak out to nearly full acceptance of nudity just as one of attire choices, not fundamentally different from any other, but also with obvious problems and difficulties. Show that nudity on its own doesn't mean more consent to anything sexual, and even any additional openness at all, despite the obvious arousal it may cause, both to the nude person and to onlookers.

There could be such a range of adventures: from triggering skinny dipping on a beach trip by friends; to friends exploring public nudity occasionally, but never fully understand the the main hero, because they have clothing as an easy valid choice anytime, including the promised nude day for those other girls; to nude Queen of the Ball; to near rape in initially friendly home graduation party; and that's all only before the end of the college, at what point it could be even become almost normal and quite happy life despite lack of clothing, and even that not really unique; just to be then turned into nightmare again by the forced humiliation of the corporate world; just to be gradually overcome again, regaining pride and self integrity; to the reconciliation of herself always exposed; to the point of reluctant acceptance of permanent nudity that would come as much more natural at the end, but not less shocking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really Very Good

A great start, particularly the 105th and 106th sentences. Very good indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gr8 story

I enjoy the long term public nudity stories better than flash and dash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Well Done

This appears to have been your first story on Lit. This is a very excellent contribution. Length on a story such as this is important to keep the reader wanting more all the way through. The gaps were great by leaping ahead to the next significant part of Allison's Inheritance and not wasting time in drivel. The story stays on focus to the main theme with just the right amount of background material.

I confess to having many of the same questions indicated in other comments but there was sufficient background material to mentally come to an acceptable conclusion. It was a good thing that you left those details out. It allows the reader to think about the plot and not just blindly read. There were a few left out, misplaced, or misspelled words but they did not detract from a 5* story. Thanks for sharing.

ontomars55ontomars55over 5 years ago
Great story

A bit farfetched, but cleverly put together and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your not done with this story. Several more chapters need to be added.

Let Allison do to those that did bad to her. But now that Allison appears to

enjoy being nude 24/7/365 tell us about the adventures she encounters with

her life style

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A riveting story!

Absolutely breathtaking! Wonderful insight into Allison's feelings and emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liked it so much from first to last word congratulations

Thanks for this great story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
FANTASTIC

This is an extremely well conceived and penned story ! Kept me on the edge of my seat, clothed for the most part, thank goodness. I’ve read some remarkably good stories on this wonderful site, and yours is among the very best ! Thank you for a thrilling ride!

MrRoper21MrRoper21over 3 years ago
Great story!

Great story from beginning to near the end.. Then the old mans twist made it an absolutely unique tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The “trick” was disappointing in that too many people would have known about it. It’s also exploitive. I was looking forward to what she would do with the company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! Fun story, trick at the end was a bit off for me, but it has some tantalizing ideas for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good but the most of the exhibitionism is from the author's earlier story

polypossibilitypolypossibilityover 2 years ago

Loved it - and read it in the nude for the most part :-). Can we have part 2 next?

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

A well written story with an interesting premise and a twist at the end. I liked your insight into the thought processes of your main character. I imagine a few would be disappointed with the lack of sex but as a story, in my opinion like yours I guess, it didn't it. Nice to have a strong female lead role. A.

WakanohanaWakanohana7 months ago

This was one of the original NIP ENF stories, posted on now-defunct websites before it was posted on Literotica. Seahawk was one of the pioneers of the genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...