All Comments on 'Allison's New Life Ch. 04'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
she should be happy

what if he foundout what a slut she had been .... if she dont watch it she will never find a good man .. she will always be used by guys who just want her as a sex object .. then one day she will want a husband and have kids .. then no one will want the slut lol so what then .. adopt and keep on slutting around till she loses her looks and no one will have her regardless ... looks like she would look for security and family and a normal chance for happiness ..be thankful roger hasnt found out how she was ... no good man wants a slut .. yeah they say they want one in bed but you dont marry and have your kids with one that has screwed around with countless others ... not in this day of disease ...aids 5 or more different kinds of std's... i myself would never take the chance

and if i did make a fool of myself and marry one ..and didnt know if i ever found out she either dead or history..its ok keep trying one day you will get it right

lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 19 years ago
Going beautifully!!

Hi:

I loved the Poker Loser series and am really enjoying your work in this novel category. You have it right - she is trying to have a "normal life," but after having it both ways she is realizing that the feelings the Todd stirred in her are now deeply part of her and now her needs have changed.

After walking through the door of a Baskin Robbins or a Cold Stone Creamery - would you ever be satisfied with ONLY vanilla again - forever??

She is also discovering that most people live a lie - trying to please someone else. And often that someone else is so caught up in their OWN version of acceptable behavior and acceptable norms, they are clueless that the person they are with has many dimensions.

Allison is on her way to knowing that the path to acceptance, love and complete intimacy is through embracing how she is and what she wants and needs -- and being with someone that she can be open and honest with. The bathroom is a mighty lonely place to be!

Keep it up!!! You ARE getting it right already!!!!

Huggles!

duke11duke11about 19 years ago
best yet

Best of the novel so far. I still like poker series better. Sorry you wrote your best stuff in that series. I reread it from time to time. Keep the stories coming.

grammagrammaalmost 19 years ago
love love love

I have spent the past hour and a half reading all the Allison stories, beginning with Poker Loser, after seeing your note at the beginning of Allison's New Life. I am having the best time! Not only are your characters likeable and diverse, the stories are hot, and there is a plot... and subplots!! Freaking great!!

I'm on part 5 of Allison's New Life and I hope hope hope that she and Todd are in love! and have more hot times, of course -- since I'm no pink heart sissy.

MilkpulsMilkpulsover 10 years ago

When will Todd come back!

Ohhh I'm so in with the story

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

The tale of Roger Milktoast, frustrating for her to say the least. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES