All Comments on 'Allison's New Life Ch. 14'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 19 years ago
*sigh*

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
not again

so just alike ... where is the imagination .... can we say .... enough

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 19 years agoAuthor
Absolutely

Absolutely i can say enough. Enough out of you. Get a life. If you don't like these stories then STOP READING. It's not that hard. No one agrees with you anyway.

If you want a good story, go read "Anonymous Gets Hers". I think that's a GREAT story. Until then, fuck off. No one cares about your opinion, and if you're such a loser than you need to read my entire series and make mean comments then you need to get out and get a life. Get laid. Go pay someone if you need to. But obviously you have some serious problems that need to be worked out if you're going to read 14 chapters of a story that you hate so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
unlike everyone else....

I loved it. So if you didn't don't read it. Keep up the great work....can't wait to see what happens next.

ZomaariemandZomaariemandabout 19 years ago
Nice

Thanks for another great part. I really like where this is going. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Facinated

I have read this story line from the beginning. I have loved watching her grow and mature into someone that is sexually aware of herself and own desires. I am sorry to see it end however and more please that it escalated to the point that they were able to be together. Bravo…

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 19 years agoAuthor
IT"S NOT OVER!

eeep! i've had some questions (and then the previous comment)... it's taking a bit for the next submission, i dont know WHY, if it's not up tomorrow i'm sending an email asking why - but i have up to Chp 21 written and i'm not done! lol... so if some of you were tired of it, that's cool if you like this as an ending, but it's actulaly not done =) i've got a bit more i want to do, particularly with Roger and then also some more development of Allison and Todd =) so yeah... it's not done! hopefully chp 15 will be out very soon!

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 19 years ago
You go girl!!!

I have just about run out of superlatives about this whole series. Everytime I think I know where it's going it goes the other way. I love it!!! And judging from the other comments so does everyone else (that counts) anon=non-entity...

The Bri Guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What a hottie

Just as Allison gets all hot and bothered thinking of Todd...I now get all hot and bothered thinking of her. This is great...and apparently, since I am a few months behind everyone else, I don't have to wait for Ch 15.

Timing is everything.

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
A Few Twists and Turns

What I like about this progression is that you've allowed Todd and Allison's relationship to mature and change in a very hot and erotic fashion. It has been interesting to see her struggle with the changes that Todd has brought about in her sexuality and I think that's because you've allowed yourself the freedom to capture the essence of what desire is all about. There's nothing wrong to see someone have this kind of emotional attachment to someone if that's where their mind and body takes them. Great work!

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Who is this putz?

I don't know who Angel was referring to, but whoever doesn't like her stories is MAD.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago

Best chapter yet. That was delicious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES