Ally and her Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good planning, driver." I reached and pulled her hair.

We got everyone out into the warm sunshine. It was good to be in California again. The uphill breeze carried a lot of ag smells, and a whiff of all the oil processing going on around Bakersfield.

The pungent odor of the desert creosote bush was behind us.

Willie and I took a short walk before he said, "Poop." It was a race to the toilet, but I won. Willie gave a grunt and plopped one right into the water. I was keeping him from falling in after it. I got his rear decently cleaned up and a fresh pair of pampers on. We walked out together, appearing very manly.

"Look at that, the two of them together."

Willie ran to Sandy and clambered up. He thought he was getting milk from mom, but she diverted him with a cracker and a sip of soda she was drinking. He loved the fizzy taste and I worried about soda addiction before the age of two.

Ally gave me a hip and said, "Hi." I was looking at her fine shape when another hip got me from the other side. The new one had a glint in her eye. She was going to be dangerous on the floor.

Ally took the wheel for the last few miles to home. Ellie was up front with her and the newlyweds were squished in the back with kids again. Sandy whispered in my ear. "If you had told me a year ago I would be married to a terrific guy with money by now, I would have fainted."

I nibbled on parts of her and kept my fingers busy in naughty places. She squeaked every so often and tried to pull my hair. The front seat looked back and smiled. "Pretty lovey back there."

"Where are we going to put Ellie tonight?"

She turned from the front seat and said, laughing, "You made a mistake introducing me to those bed conferences. You're not getting me out of there without a fight."

I said in my best complaining voice, "God, Sandra, I ask for a date thinking I might get laid, and the next thing I know there are four of us, and now that darn female from St Louis is in the bed too!"

The famous big bed was pretty crowded, especially for eating soup and salad and sipping on some wine. Willie was now able to get up and down as he wished, and he helped Sheila when she needed it.

I said, "We'll drive out to the new house in the morning. The three of you can figure out who is going where. And they will take you over to campus and see about courses."

Her head was on my leg. Ally was along her side and Sandy was reclining next to me. Pretty damn mellow for survivors of an auto wreck.

I was about to say something more to Ellie when I noticed she was sound asleep. And the other two were right behind.

I eased off the bed, spread a blanket, and played Daddy with the kids. They loved the bathtub, and I even found the nighttime diapers and the sleepsuits. Willie complained that he didn't want his crib bed, he wanted his traveling bed on the floor next to our bed. The two of them were conked in five minutes. That left only Dad awake to check his piled up email. Not long after, I found there were no real crises on the net, and my eyes were drooping. The three women were in the bathroom, doing teeth and getting into their glamorous new nighties. I asked about a nightie for me and got elbowed and cuffed. Ellie, who I more and more suspected was a closet dominant, said, "What's wrong with your bare skin? We like it. Makes us feel warm and fuzzy."

Ally rolled her eyes and grabbed me. "You and I are going to the far side of the bed." We did and I gathered her to my front, with a hand nestled up under the nightie and fondling one of her fine boobs. She whispered, "I used to get really upset when boys tried to get at my boobs, but it's different when you do it. Why is that?" She kissed me as the others climbed in, complaining they were being ignored. My hands administered a round of equal treatment rubbing and pinching before my head went down for the count.

The disadvantage of Willie's new climbing ability was that we were walked on when it was hardly light. Sheila did the crawling bit after Willie did a walk across sleeping bodies. I mumbled, "I put them to bed, who's got the breakfast duty?" Ally reached under the sheet and pinched my hard thing on her way to deal with her bladder and the kids. Her whisper was, "You better do them both. Best way to start the day." I reached for the nearest body and got bare flesh with no nightie. It giggled and squirmed. "You are going to molest me just because she said so?"

It was Ellie, who got it from both sides. My hand explored between her legs, while Sandy reached from behind to work on her boobs. Our tongues collided searching for her lips. After she moaned and gushed on me, it was easy to drive right in. "Jeff, you are so big and hard. More!"

Sandy beat on both of us, driving a monster climax that sent us to the shower, dripping cum.

She was there with warm towels when we finished, and pulled hard at my ear. "You big cocked good for nothing, I think she likes your style. Now that you were so foolish as to marry me, get ready for marching orders. I should be jealous that you've found such a beautiful and sexy woman to add to your harem, but I've decided all three of us can be friends and lovers. You better work hard to make that happen!"

Then she was melting into me with the warmest, most tender kiss I've ever had. I picked her up, heading for the bedroom, but she said, "You don't need to do me this morning. Save up for later. We have a lot of work."

In the kitchen, Willie was standing next to the high chair, handing Cheerios to Sheila. Ally was at the stove, making a giant pan of scrambled eggs and laughing at the kiddie chaos.

After breakfast, Willie and I did his poop business and then went to catch up with the clients. Willie sat on my lap and practiced his numbers and colors. He was improving fast. "Three Green!" He pushed the key and one of my network grids popped up in brilliant green. He said, "Five Red," and pressed the key to get radiant shades of red on a system graph.

From behind me, Ellie said, "That's amazing, Jeff. He's not even two." She kissed my ear and pulled my hair. Willie waved his hand and said, "Like Ellie."

She whispered in my ear, "He's stealing my heart, just like you did."

Ally arrived and wrapped hands firmly around Ellie's fancy tits. "Hmm. You are sure a good addition to our family. When do I get to attack you again?"

I said firmly, "You will wait your turn. She hasn't said she is bored with me, yet."

I maneuvered them around to each side and said, "I think we need another big screen system. Sheila should not have to compete with Willie, and the two of you are going to be needing access for your coursework."

Willie and I got up so Ally could show Ellie some of the things she had learned in the past several months as my assistant.

I went to find Sandy, who was at the kitchen table working her way through a pile of mail with Sheila still in the high chair nearby. I grabbed a paper bag and sat Willie and me down across from her. I took an envelope from the discard stack and helped Willie put it in the sack. I said, "Help Momma." He didn't have to be shown twice. The discards vanished quickly and he said, "More?" Sandy's face got all soft and she reached for him. I twirled him and pushed him across to her. She cooed, "Willie, you are such a good little boy. Momma loves you."

Sheila didn't like being ignored and gurgled her unhappiness. I took her in my arms and she made happier noises. Ally and Ellie trailed in and announced they were going to take a web design course together, especially since they would have a nice system to work on. I asked if it was time for the house tour and that got everyone moving.

I squeezed in the back with the kids and announced, "We are getting a van for group travel. You women decide how to divide between this car and Sandy's for errands and school."

Ally crawled on me and purred, "Daddy is sooo nice to his girls." Willie caught on right away. "Ally silly."

"Yes I am, Willie, but I think he likes me that way."

I rubbed her back and tickled her sides and said to Willie, "Ally nice." Willie waved his arms wildly and said, "Ally nice, Ally nice."

She whispered in my ear, "When can I have one of those?"

We played kissyface and I said, "Ally silly."

In my grownup voice, I said, "We are spoiled by the nicest kid I've ever seen. What if he screamed and threw tantrums all day long?"

Ally sniffled and said, "It's ok. It's just that there are two great moms and two great kids here, and my juices start running." The front seat said, "Aww."

I hugged her the rest of the way to our new house.

The exterior had been stripped and repainted. Looked gloriously new. Took you back a hundred years. We all piled out and went in. Total uproar. Tom, the contractor, had subs everywhere. He explained that the rough plumbing and wiring were done, and the sheetrock back up. The finishers and the painters would need most of two more weeks. After that, the new bathroom fixtures and the kitchen cabinets and appliances. The last step would be clearing everything and everybody out and doing the hardwood floors, which were original. "You can't buy flooring like that anymore. It's worth taking care of."

Ellie whispered to Sandy, "We are going to live in this house? It's a palace." Tom said, "Since you are here, what about a final pass at the paint samples?"

We sat in the warm sunshine in the side yard and paged through the paint book again. Sandy and Ellie went inside to decide which bedroom would be hers and Sheila's, even if they did spend a lot of time in the master bedroom.

Ally lay on my legs and the kids crawled on her. "I'm sorry about that stuff in the car. I was being stupid."

I ran my hands through her hair and caressed the side of her face. "Don't be sorry. You are a woman now, not a girl, and you have womanly instincts."

She grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Goddam it, Jeff, I can't even have a good sulk around you!"

I pushed her head down and said to Willie, "Sulk, sulk, sulk," pounding on her back each time. He got the idea and his little hands beat on her along with mine.

Sandy came across the patchy grass and said, "Teaching the other male to beat women? I should have known."

"This is therapy. We are beating the sulk out of her." Ellie sat and asked, "Do we get to have picnic lunches out here? Can the kids have a swing set?"

I said, "Moms and kids stay put. Ally and I will get the other car and bring lunch back with us."

That impromptu lunch, on the rundown lawn of the century old house, was the the real beginning of our extended family life together. It seemed, over the years, that happiness emanated from that place and that time. Willie, and then Sheila, had their weddings in the leafy dell alongside their home. Ally's daughter, Marika, like her mother a strong, independent person, married her wife, Susanna, in that same place a few years after her siblings.

Gradually, the guy with three women was accepted in the town. My lovers warded off questions with a simple, "I'm Jeff's woman," and graciously deflected more curiosity about our lifestyle. One day, when he was eighteen and a senior, Willie came home from school and said, "Dad, how come other people don't rough house like we do? It's so much fun, I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't roll around and hug and kiss."

I said, "Willie, the first date I had with your mom, she and Ally got me down and beat on me. It's been that way ever since. We don't really care if others are missing out, do we?" Sandra had heard the last of that and got her big football playing son in an armlock, saying, "That's right, what we care about is the loving, isn't it?"