Almost Damsel Almost in Distress Ch. 04

Story Info
Tgirl continues her adventures and slips into some latex.
10.6k words
4.86
10.5k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(M/t - bondage, latex, spanking, oral, anal)

It was a long week. Before I met Alex, I would dawdle after work most days. Maybe go out to a happy hour once in a while. If I was going to have time to dress then I might rush out and try to get home quickly, but during the week I usually didn't have time to do much more than dress. Maybe take a few pics and then play with one of my dildos. The hardest part, somewhat ironically, was usually not getting my chastity cage key out. One of the best ideas I ever had was getting a timed lock box to cut down on that temptation.

So, after our amazing weekend, that first full week was almost like torture. I'd get done at 5pm and rush home, so I could have some time to clean up and get changed. Then I would meet Alex, so we could have dinner, and maybe a little more fun before he had to leave for work around 8:30 or 9pm. So, we were getting two, maybe three hours together at most. It was tough, but I was happy to have any time.

Of course, on Wednesday he reminded me that he worked Sunday to Thursday. So, he would be able to stay over Thursday night! I'd still have to leave for work in the morning, but at least we didn't have to eat and have a quickie. Not that I didn't enjoy the quickies, too. The frantic making out and having sex while our clothes were mostly still on, or as we did on Tuesday, while our food still was on the table. I much preferred having him for dinner either way.

Thursday night I got home and found a note on my little table next to my door. It was from Alex and it simply said, 'Put on what's on the bed and come over to my place.'

Needless to say, my heart skipped a beat, and my clitty throbbed in its chastity! We didn't hang at his place as much. I wondered what the occasion was? Some kind of surprise? I also wanted to know what he set out for me.

In the bedroom, I found a skintight, shiny red dress laid out on the bed. It was a deep, rich red color and looked like it would hug every curve. It was just above the knee, so short enough to be sexy, but not showing everything I had. Since it was shiny, I assumed it was PVC, like much of my wardrobe, but as I picked it up, I realized it was latex.

Holy hell! He got me a red latex dress? I saw some of the accessories, and it looked like red was the color of the evening, and most of it latex. There was a pair of red stockings that were not latex. The bra, panties and garter belt set were in red latex though. There was also my heavy-duty PVC red corset sitting there, so it wasn't all brand new and latex. Though the pair of red 5" heel pumps were definitely new. Of course, it all looked red hot, so to speak.

I knew slithering into latex was going to take some work and preparation. I was also glad I was locked in my chastity cage, since I was absolutely dripping I was so aroused. I figured in this outfit, he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off me... and why would I want him to?

I stripped out of my drab work clothes and grabbed a quick shower. As I tossed my boy stuff into the hamper, I wondered how things would go at work if I came out as trans, and started wearing femme stuff? Of course, I'd have to get a lot more work appropriate outfits. I doubt they'd much appreciate me showing up in a PVC French Maid outfit. Then again, I'm pretty sure I'd seen a few co-workers at the club last weekend, so maybe they wouldn't be as against that as I thought...

While showering, I made sure to completely shave my body again. Yes, I was already pretty hairless, but I didn't want to take any chances with the latex. I came out feeling nervous and excited, and yes, quite a bit horny.

I sized up the dress and hoped I'd be able to fit. It looked a little small, but I knew from my limited experience with latex that it would stretch. I also realized this wasn't some flimsy little thin latex dress, this sucker was heavy-duty. It actually felt a little heavy when I picked it up. I guess that was good since it meant it probably wouldn't tear just from me putting it on. I knew some girls online had mentioned tearing was a problem with the really thin latex items. The only real way to get multi-use latex was to splurge and get the heavy-duty stuff, but the thick gauges were expensive.

I figured I should put on accessories first. Trying to get a latex garter belt on under a latex dress didn't really sound like a challenge I was willing to accept, not yet anyway! So, I slid the latex panties up and tucked my caged clit in as best I could. The heavy gauge held them a bit, but there was still a bit of a bulge. I slid the six strap garter belt on and tucked the garter straps under the panties. The feel of the latex clinging so tight to my skin was pretty intense. It really felt like a second skin. I could feel the slight stretch of it, especially over my locked up balls. Though the thong up my ass was a pretty wild feeling, too. Basically, I was already out of my mind horny, and this was turning the heat up more.

I looked at the bra and debated putting it on, but with that and the corset, it seemed a bit like overkill. Especially since I had no real boobs to speak of. So, any support was more than I needed, double support was double unnecessary.

I got myself laced into the red PVC overbust corset and did the old trick where I tied the laces to a door handle and used my own weight to really cinch the laces in. It still wasn't quite where I wanted it, but I could barely breathe, so I figured that would have to do. Once the dress was on, I don't think the corset would be getting adjusted.

I then slid the stockings on and attached them to the six garter tabs. Stockings are always such an amazing feeling. So sheer and so clinging. Almost like a second skin, kind of like the latex, but in a much smoother and cooler way. I wondered how latex stockings would feel? I figured I'd mention that to Alex and see what he thought. The moment of truth arrived. Time to get into the dress... hopefully.

I held it up and sized it up. The look was very simple besides it being made of latex. It had a sweetheart neckline with short sleeves that were really little more than shoulder caps. Then it just went in a sheathe down to what I figured was going to be mid-thigh, but with the latex, it was hard to gauge since it was so much smaller than when worn.

I still wasn't sure it was going to stretch enough. Maybe I should call Alex and ask for his help? I really didn't want to rip the dress. There's no way this dress was cheap. Then again, the note said to put on what was on the bed and come over. So, I felt like calling him would go against that. Also, I kinda wanted the 'ta-da!' moment when he first saw me. That was always such a fun moment. Watching his eyes try to drink all of me in at one time was just delightful and definitely made all the dress up effort worth it.

So, I put some powder on the major areas I needed and pulled the dress on. I'm not going to say it was easy, it was a bit of a well... it was a stretch. Pun intended. It was a bit of a fight, too. I had to do a lot of pull one section up, then stretching it out, smoothing that area out, then pulling some more to get the whole thing on. And while I was a bit of a sweaty mess, I got it on without ripping it and without pulling any muscles.

The feeling of that dress on my skin was something close to heaven. It was just enough to stand there and run my hands over myself.

Then I strutted over to the mirror and was amazed at how I looked. I grabbed my wig and quick pulled it on to get the full effect, and yeah, it was fucking amazing. I mean, I would usually get pretty aroused seeing myself en femme. But the look and feel of the latex was a new level. I wanted Alex and I wanted him right then and there. Sadly, I still had some work to do.

I was pretty worked up and didn't want him to stew too long, so I just did some quick make-up. Just some lipstick, and a little eye shadow. I figured most of it was going to be worn off pretty quickly anyway. I did secure my wig with my hair clips. I was glad I had been growing my natural hair out, but it wasn't nearly long enough to do anything resembling a ladies hairstyle yet. Hopefully a couple more months, but I'd still have to go for a short bob or something of the like.

Once I was done with my beauty regime, I sat on the bed to don the red heels. I did also realize the vibrating butt plug was on the bed. That wonderful bastard thought of everything. Of course, I was going to be a sex-crazed mess by the time I got to him, but I know that's what he wanted.

I greased up the plug, and slid it in around the latex thong and tried to keep my composure, but my clit was just throbbing. The sound of the latex on my skin as I moved around was enough to turn me on. Hell, even the smell was amazing! This was truly a sensation overload. The latex, the chastity and the plug had me feeling like I was on fire. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to walk to Alex's!

I teetered on my heels for a few steps, feeling very wobbly and a little off-balance. So, I slowly made my way to the kitchen and got a drink of water. I decided to sit for a few minutes and regain my composure. Thankfully, I was able to calm down a bit. I was still dripping and horny as hell, but I wasn't going to jump Alex the moment he opened the door.

After my brain got back on track, I grabbed my purse and prepared to head to Alex's. Yes, I know it was only a few hundred feet, but going out in girl mode always gave me pause for a few moments. Plus, wearing a latex dress was a new level, and I wasn't sure how any neighbors who saw me would react. I got my breathing under control and took the step into the hall.

Naturally, my elderly next door neighbor was out in the hallway.

"Hello dearie," Mrs. Thorsen said sweetly. "I hope you have a good night. I love your pretty dress."

"Thank you, Mrs. Thorsen, its new. My boyfriend got it for me," I replied in my best femme voice. First of all, boyfriend was a little weird for me to say, but I had to come to terms with it. We were at least lovers, and really it was more than that. I know my heart skipped a beat thinking about him. Also, she didn't seem the least bit thrown off that I was in women's clothes? Had she seen me before? I had ventured out before, but only occasionally, and I tried to be careful.

"Are you going to meet him now? He won't be able to resist you looking like that, dearie," she laughed.

I nodded and laughed, "Yeah, I'm meeting him now for dinner."

"Then I won't hold you, have a good night, dearie," she shuffled off down the hall.

"Good night," I called and I strode towards Alex's door.

I knocked lightly, and was immediately greeted with a warm, "Its open."

I opened the door and was immediately hit with a wave as the plug in my ass sprang to life. And not just to life, but to almost full power. I staggered in the door, and was leaning on the handle for support. I managed to close the door behind me and tried to look for Alex, but everything was a haze and all I could think about was being fucked.

"Took you long enough," Alex commented. "But the wait was worth it, oh sorry." Alex reached down and hit the remote turning it almost all the way down. It was still frustrating, but at least my brain could function at that level.

"Sorry, the latex took some work by myself... and I ran into Mrs. Thorsen in the hall," I breathlessly explained.

"Sorry, I didn't know the plug was all the way up. I didn't mean to throw you for a loop," Alex smiled and was looking me up and down, trying to drink all of me in.

As I recovered, I strutted over to him, "That's okay, I'm already crazy, out-of-my-mind horny, so its not going to go much higher."

"So, you like the dress?" he smiled as he took me in his strong arms.

"I love the dress," I whispered in his ear as he kissed my neck. That was one of my spots and would usually get me going, but I was already going strong. So, I kissed on his cheek until he turned his mouth to me and I kissed him passionately. One of those kisses where you try to suck the other person's soul out through their mouth. Hopefully, that got through to him.

Alex came up for air, long enough to wrap his arms around me, his arms running all over the latex, especially on my ass. As good as the dress felt to wear, having someone else's hands running over it felt even more amazing. I turned around and started grinding my rubber covered derriere on his cock, and that definitely got through to him.

He kissed my neck and ground his rock-hard cock into my crack. We made it over to the table, where he bent me over the side. It took a couple long seconds, but he got the back of the dress up over my ass and my thong pulled down. He quickly pulled out the plug and replaced it with his cock.

I groaned with my need, feeling a little better, but still begging, "Please fuck the hell out of me!"

Alex didn't take his time or go gently, he began ramming himself into me, making me grunt and claw at the table. The delicious sound of flesh on flesh as he pounded my hole was the only noise beside my crazed grunts and moans.

After several minutes of being taken like that, Alex grabbed my hips and began growling as he pounded me even harder. It felt so good, he was really scratching my itch and I was going to cum in no time. I was already moaning and pushing back on him the best I could, but the heels and the awkward position made it nearly impossible to do much but take him.

"Please Sir? Please may your sissy slut cum?" I begged through my growls and moans.

"If you can, you have permission to cum my little latex bitch," he growled. I could hear the smile on his face.

When he started smacking my ass that pushed me over, and I grabbed onto the table and began screaming as I came really hard. This wasn't a slow build like I was used to, this was a quick build and release. I also squirted out quite a bit fluid, flooding my panties and dripping all over the table. I shook for some time as Alex slowed his pace and eventually pulled out, leaving me a panting, dripping mess on the table.

"So, you really like the dress, huh?" he asked, smiling broadly.

I looked up, a happy smile pasted onto my face, "Oh fuck, yes." I was still out of breath.

"Was that an invite to fuck you more?" he leaned in close, kissing my neck and teasing his cock on my asshole.

"If you'd like, Sir. I'm yours," I replied panting between words.

"I think you need a break," he pulled me up and wrapped me again, kissing the back of my neck and ears. I enjoyed feeling him so close, torn between wanting more of him brutalizing me, and more of the tenderness. As my ardor rose, so did my desire for being his sissy slut. I let him know with my moans and by grinding on his cock more.

"Is your break over?" he asked teasingly.

I nodded and pulled his hands around to play with my nipples through the latex and the corset. I just wished I had big tits for him to play with, but he eventually got my nipples trapped between his fingers and began pinching and twisting them. My groans and hisses danced in time to his fingerwork.

At some point, he apparently looked at the table and said, "Damn girl, you made a fucking mess."

I looked down and saw the puddle of girl cream I'd left all over the brown wood table. It was a pretty big puddle.

"Sorry, Sir. I was being worked over pretty hard. Should I clean it up for you?" I whispered huskily.

"Yes, that's a good girl," he smiled.

I thrilled as I always did when called me his girl, being his good girl was even more of a thrill. I leaned over and began licking away at the puddle on the table, making a big show of my tongue in the white fluid. I gathered as much on my tongue as I could, until I had the whole mess licked up and on my tongue. I looked up at him and showed him the puddle of my own cum on my tongue. I really felt like such a nasty skank doing something like that.

He smiled down at me and said simply, "Swallow."

I gulped down the mouthful of cum, suddenly very hungry for his. So, I licked my lips as I smiled up him. Opening my mouth to show I'd taken the whole mess. Then I continued running my tongue around my lips, teasing him as best I could.

He knew what I wanted and obliged me by pulling me off the table and shoving me to my knees. He held his throbbing cock just inches from my face. I licked my lips, I almost felt like I was going to start drooling for him. I wanted him in me, and I wanted him to really take me.

"What do you want, girl?" he asked holding his cock in one hand and my head with the other.

I looked up, running my tongue over my lips repeatedly, "I want you to face fuck me, Sir. Shove your cock in my slut hole and... gghhh," the remaining words were lost as he jammed his cock into my mouth, almost completely down my throat in one thrust.

I squirted quite a bit when he did that I was so worked up. I did my best to keep my mouth open and my throat angled so he could drive deep into me. He held onto the back of my head, not just shoving his cock into my mouth, but driving my face into his crotch, my nose into his pubes. I kinda wished I had the plug in since I was really over the top worked up and wanted some relief.

Alex pounded my mouth for several minutes like that, varying the pace between hard pounding with his balls slapping on my chin, to deep, slow long thrusts that slowly pushed every inch down my throat. I was able to avoid gagging for a while, but at one point, I gagged hard and felt like I was going to retch, but I kept it under control.

Alex pulled out, and looked down at me, "You like that slut? You like gagging on my cock?"

I nodded, feverishly, "Fuck yes, Sir! I love it when you shove your cock in me."

He proceeded to shove into me again, violating my mouth and throat over and over again. I was sure I was a mess with drool all over my chin and tits, and I'm sure my make-up looked like hell. Alex pulled out again to give me a little break, and even though I was panting for air, I wanted him back in my mouth, right away.

Alex pulled my chin up, "What do you want now, slut?"

"Would you get some pictures or video, Sir?" I asked sheepishly.

"Oh, you want to really see what a fucking whore you are?" he asked, smiling wide.

"Yes, Sir! I want to see you raping my fucking mouth," I burst out.

"Yeah? Well, then play with your tits while I get the camera," he smiled.

I obediently reached up and started playing with nipples, which were already rock hard. I pinched, pulled and twisted them, while Alex quickly set-up the camera.

"Tell me again, what you want, girl," he ordered as he stepped in front of me.

"Please, fuck my slut hole of a mouth, face fuck me and make me gag on your gorgeous cock," I begged.

"Louder, slut, and really beg for what you want," he added sternly.

"Please! Please Sir, fuck my whore mouth, rape my throat and shove your cock deep in me, make me choke on your manhood and... ggghhh," he again obliged me, and jammed his cock deep in me in one thrust. I really squirted that time. Is it weird that I hoped me squirting was on camera?

We went like that for several minutes, with him varying the speed and occasionally pulling out to make me degrade myself more for the video. After one really intense begging session, Alex spun me around pushed me onto my hands and knees and proceeded to drive himself back up my ass.

I was surprised at the suddenness of it, but I was so happy since this was exactly the stimulation I wanted. I started fucking back as hard as I could. Alex was a man on a mission this time, he was relentlessly pounding my ass, and all I could do was moan, push back and leak from my cage. It didn't take long before I was starting to crescendo.

Alex heard my moans going up, "Are you close, slut?"

"Yes, Sir!" I replied.