All Comments on 'Almost Damsel Almost in Distress Ch. 04'

by shawnavinyltv

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cannot wait to read about Lucy’s...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd love to dress in shiny latex a micro mini dress moulded to my body with thigh boots, under I'd wear a waspie and bra with latex falsies suspenders and black fish net stockings my rigid cock held by tight lace sided latex panties. I would let the builder who is working on my house see me and he would grab me push me to my kness taking out is big hard cock and I would suck , kiss and lick it till he shoots his spunk down my throat and all over my face. He would pull me up push me over the table and rip on my panties and rammed his hard cock up my tight arse making me scream with pain then wild uncontroled extacsy as he fucked me hard. He would then make me wank my self of and come all over my hands then make me smear my spunk over my face. This went on every day he came he would fuck my arse and before he left I would suck his cock. Then he would bring friends over and I would be gangbanged taking hard cocks up my eager arse and turn into kinky slut eager for hard cocks up my arse. I wish I could have this happen my cock is hard and I am wanking myself and cumming all over my hands licking them clean as I sit on a dildo bouncing up and down..

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

I am not into bondage or anything like that, but I loved the first chapter because it reminded me of something that happened to me.

I have cross dressed my whole life and have had a latex fetish since before I was old enough to even know about sex. I would sneak a pair of rubber gloves to bed with me and play with my hard little thing until falling to sleep.

My boyfriend, who also has a latex fetish, lives about forty miles away. The first time that I drove to his place fully dressed I was in latex.

My hair was just long enough to be able to wear it in a feminine style and I gave my whole body a fresh shave. I glued my silicone breast forms to my chest, did my nails and makeup and started dressing.

I put on my thin footed and gloved transparent latex catsuit and my long sleeve, high neck black latex mini dress and a pair of shiny black heels. I was going to stay the weekend so I packed a bag with only female latex clothing and shoes. I was afraid that, if we went out, I would chicken out so I didn't take any male clothing with me.

He lived in a condo at the time so, when I got there, I had to park in the parking lot and walk up the stairs to his door. As I got to the bottom of the stairs a man and woman came out another door and started down the stairs.

I was actually passable at that time from a few yards away and had been out dressed in gay friendly places where there were people that I didn't know, but never in the real public where I had to pass complete strangers as close as on the stairs.

I was pretty nervous and a little intimidated, especially dressed as a kinky slut. Nothing was said and they just smiled as we passed, but I'm sure they must have known what was going on.

I didn't want them to pay any attention to me, but there was something about being "outed " like that which made me get hard as I walked the rest of the way to the door!

As I was stepping through the door, I told him what had just happened. It got him so hard that we didn't even make it to the bedroom. He just bent me over the back of the sofa, pulled my latex dress up, unzipped the rear of my catsuit and fucked me right there!

We never did go out that weekend. We stayed in and he filled my sissy cunny with cum as often as I could get him hard!

Riki

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Love this story. Please...we need more :-)

ls2256ls2256over 1 year ago

So loving this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous