All Comments on 'Almost Done...'

by HoneyInPlaid

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

this was so fucking hot.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
And a very good time was had by all.

Oh yeah,baby! How do you think she would have reacted to him suddenly pulling the butt plug just as they were cumming together.

Oh, and one other thing, mister. Wait until you wake up some morning with your hands bound, above your head and find the wine bottle, shoe string and butt plug laying on the bed next to you, and there she is in one of her sexiest pieces of lingerie, smiling at you, saying, "I think we should have a little sexy fun this morning, Love. What do you think?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5*

You take the reader on a wonderful ride with Jesse and Mike. It is emotional, fun and flaming hot. Even though it is written in third person, you have given the reader tremendous insight into the mental part of their relationship and this sexual encounter. I physically experienced some of Jesse's tension and frustration just reading it. An equally playful payback scene would be quite welcome. ;)

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
sexiest April fool joke?;)

dear HoneyInPlaid :) such wow ecstasy BDSM !! delicious intimate times between girlfriend and boyfriend!! ;) but are we looking at an object insertion mania? :o just tone that down a bit and u have given us readers one of the sexiest April fools day jokes!! :)) awesome!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Favorite Story

Every time I start browsing for something new in this category I keep coming back to this story. It's such a hot slow burn, teasing the reader just like the character. It's sweet and sexy and gets to the point without missing any details. All around fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crap crap crap

What a stupid, badly written story

Crap crap crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous