All Comments on 'Almost Gone Forever'

by Anal_King

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
this reads like a true life story

interesting but upsetting! It's just a shame that the people responsible for crimes like this , usually get away with it. Thanks for the story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Abducted by the story

Wow, what an intense story! Excellently narrated this story was a real thriller to me. The drama made it appear closer to me to a romance than to a incest story since it happend only once and because of "external circumstances". That's why I would rate it with 75% although the story to itself is almost flawless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I almost didn't read this.........

because I usually skip over any stories in which the main focus is anal sex and your stories usually are focused on anal sex. However, this story surprised me it was great. It was fast paced and kept my interest from beginning to the end.

spearman1spearman1over 15 years ago
Wow!!

This was a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it. I started not to read it but I'm so glad I had a change of heart. Keep up the good work.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 15 years ago
Incredible

That was the most honest story on the website, human trafficketing is one of the worst human evils on the planet and I hope those who do it roast in hell forever, no one should be forced to do something they have no wish to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

The passion and intensity reflected the truth and sadness that I imagine to exist when losing a loved one so abruptly. This was a great story, the best of all of those that you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is good!!!

A good story. good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great

Great plot!A nice find this one!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
I don't know what to say

This story really touched me. I don't know what else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
magnificent

This story has the perfect balance of drama,suspense,action,romance and emotion.It could make a great video game.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 12 years ago
Sequel please.

I like to read an in depth story of the mother showing her 'gratitude' to Harold by fucking him almost to death. I think that story could be way hot. But then again that is my personal belief.

Thanks for the great read.

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Alternate Sequel

Like a story about the son fucking his sister, the way he described her implicates that he sees her in a sexual way. And maybe, just an idea, the person he married WAS his sister. Please do this! It would b so awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Without a doubt, one of the finest examples of formal erotic prose

This is not a normal erotic story. It is worthy of publication ranking with some of the finest authors. Congratulations on being so well prepared and learning the fine art of writing in it's most formal and sensuous style.

Thank you.......

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
nice

awesome story keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Son saves mom. Thought it was wrong he has to pay for what others got for free

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I came...

...for the incest, stayed for the saving of mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
il give it a 0.1

story belongs in the non incest /taboo catogories. the least you could 've added a part 2 focusing on a new hot incest /taboo relationship between mother & son. which is the main theme of this catogorie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Midquel

I really want to see this from the mother's point of view

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please make sequel!!

We need a sequel, please and thank you

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 2 years ago

As good as this was, even better would have been liberating the entire brothel with a few executions. That's what black ops teams do; I could get behind something like that. I had a similar reaction to the movie "Taken" with Liam Neeson, when he frees one American girl thinking it's his daughter, but does nothing (not even calling the cops) about the other lost girls, each in their personal hell. Human trafficking is straight-up evil. Like pedophiles, slavers will return to the "trade" as soon as they are able to do so.

In a nice touch by the author, fitting that the MC's payment for his sexual indulgence was to get the same disease his mother had contracted. His mother did warn him beforehand.

Thanks for sharing this grim little tale. 5* Slainté

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

A great short story about one of the most heinous crimes in the world, a happy ending to this one but I understand that normally the end is fatal. The story did point out that one of the major problems with the police investigation, specifically in the USA is that the authorities refuse to start an investigation for over forty eight hours, by which time the victim can be anywhere in the world and most definitely out of the local jurisdiction.

Gordon101Gordon101about 2 years ago

A very good good story, i only we could see this from mother's POV,

we knew that she was a victim of human trafficking, but it was never specified on HOW she was taken, it was implied that you was taken by Force, but further than that it remains unexplained,

MattMcGMattMcGover 1 year ago

Puh-lease!! This is so ignorant and ridiculous to point that it’s absurd. How in the hec do you let yourself get kidnapped or taken hostage?? I would kill everyone trying to get me under their control! If worse came to worse I would never kill myself, but I would Johnny Rambo my narrow butt through as many enemy bodies as I possibly could until my actions force them to fill me 7.62x39 ammo! I would never and will never submit to another’s perceived authority over me and mine! Every woman and child on earth should learn the basics of hand to hand combat, finding weapons of opportunity, basic first aid, and how to use and fire a sidearm and a fixed blade wePon such as the KaBar we use as a Marine 03xx.

james1801james1801over 1 year ago

Well done! You write the hottest stories ever, right up my street. More please? 👍

live4thebjlive4thebj4 months ago

Not bad. I would have extended it. Remove the herpes and have mom show gratification with allowing him in her pussy and lots of oral through the years till he met someone and even then they do it on the side for special occasions.

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

Absolutely concur with MattMcGover's comment "Puh-lease!! This is so ignorant and ridiculous to point that it’s absurd" . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous