All Comments on 'Almost Perfect'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Was O.K. but by the end....

she was just wasting a chance to get a truly devoted slave by trying to break him.

FoxnobodyFoxnobodyalmost 14 years ago
Good Potential

I'd like to see more with these characters, they're interesting and I like the dynamic.

However, some better punctuation would be appreciated, as the way that Allison's thoughts move through the text right now make her seem less intelligent than she ought to be.

Overall, a titillating experience, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

Author, you did a great job throughout the story but one aspect truly stands out: How she constantly gets the slave to improve his game. Even when she's totally satisfied, she doesn't admit it. Rather, she implores him to always do better. Effective and sexy!

CoupleFromOhioCoupleFromOhioabout 13 years ago
Great Story

We love reading BDSM stories, especially where a husband submits and making him clean his own cum with his tongue. I would do that for my wife. :)

BestroikaBestroikaabout 13 years ago
So very happy that I took that dare. :)

I really enjoyed it. My usual cup of tea is men that know how to dish it and women that know how to take it and seriously enjoy it. :) I have to say though, I love a woman in control.

AeneasTroianusAeneasTroianusabout 12 years ago
Decent story, but...

While the story was ok, your grammar made it impossible to enjoy. You would gain a lot by looking up rules regarding commas and by proofreading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gone

Send her to jail and be done with the abusive witch. Who needs that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A very sexy story...

for a story with so little actual fucking in it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very well done.

This was really one of the best stories I have read on your website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Almost Perfect Story

The best BDSM story I have ever read so far. She controls him using only her words and sex. Most FenDom stories involve restraints or blindfolds or gags. Many involve inflicting pain or dildos in his ass. Others involve humiliation in public or in front of his peers. This mistress does not even insist on chastity or exclusiveness. He is free to live a normal life and have girlfriends when not with her. What man wouldn’t want to be her sub!

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99almost 2 years ago

Fascinating. I wanted to hate Allison, but I couldn't. I loved the Master apprentice dynamic. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some grammar issues, but story wise I enjoyed this. We could use some more femdom stories like this these days, seems like most that I find are a few years old like this one. Everything now is non con called BDSM where women 'get theirs' the little bit of femdom I find also seems too rough and brutal, this was a good look at pure control, no cuffs, no bondage, she gave him free will to move all the way through....that's control.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice premise.

Nicely done.

Could have used involvement of her breasts and nipples to tease and excite him with.

Perhaps a bit of rimming her ass hole.

You need to learn the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.

Nevertheless, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

Well, I gave it only 4 stars because of the multiple gaffes in grammar and misspelling. Proofreading might help, but maybe you just don’t know better. It was an excellent storyline from the point of demonstrating her control of him without force or pain. I’m not a fan of this type of control and submission, but for this type, it was well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22291 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...