All Comments on 'Almost Pt. 04.2'

by danoctober

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 7 years ago
Great fun

This is developing into a great and highly amusing little pot boiler. Keep going with it and I'll keep the full sets of stars coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A really great story I just wish the chapters could be more frequent.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Tongue in cheek...an understatement!

LMAO!!! Love it!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
This story takes an intriguing turn ...

When love enters political conflicts, problems are served.

I'm afraid Samantha's father will eventually regret calling President D.T.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Starting from the bottom and moving up.

@ Spencerfiction, Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. In the word's of Elvis Presley, "If it wasn't for people like you, I wouldn't be here." All the best!

@ Anonymous - "..wish the chapters could be more frequent." I'm with you. I am spending much more time editing this than I would like to. I've re-read some of the postings here on my previous parts and I totally agree with everyone's comments on editing. Everyone was dead on. I tried to do the best I could with this chapter.

@ arrowglass - "Tongue in cheek...an understatement!" Bang on. This one of the major themes of this goofy story. Thank you sincerely for such kind words.

@ TheOldRomantic - Your words of interest and comments are music to my ear. Thank you so kindly.

Thank you all for such praise. Again I would like to point out to anyone reading this to click my name and see who are my favorites are. All of those terrific writers are the inspiration for this nonsense. Most are LW's stories and the others are Sci-fi. With all of them, I have read story after story. Their combined talent blows me away and was the inspiration for creating something out of nothing. And again, thanks Literotica for this amazing web site and allowing me to post this dribble. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LMAO!

This story is too stupid. I love it! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unedited Bullshit

Bringing trump into this story just flushed it down the toilet for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
weird and nice

I would have gone for a bit more fiction, meaning creating a president other than DT...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trump. Seriously?

He knows how phones work?

I thought he could only use twitter.

And in homage to Firefly, "How did he learn human speech?".

I guess this Trump had his coffefe this morning.

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 6 years ago
Get it right and write

The CIA an intelligence gathering group; it is specifically prohibited from operating within America’s borders. If Dan is doing research for the US government, he is probably working for DARPA or is under contact to the Energy Department.

We Americans are guilty of not understanding Canada, so your lack of understanding is forgivable. But, I am still burning up over your analogy between Honest Abe Lincoln and lying, bull shitting Trump. Why didnt you simply invent a fictional president? Wait, wait, you did invent a poresident: Trump is a fictional president—note with a small p.

fausttusfausttusover 5 years ago
Nice story......Until this chapter

Really????!!!!! So many better ways to go with this story and you get lazy?

And you go to the Rich guy pulls strings. That's does NOT do justice to the story you started to tell.

A DISAPPOINTING CHAPTER

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 4 years ago
Fairy Tale

Especially your portrayal of Trump

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Awe hell

Rhsc got triggered. Dammit Dan, why you have to go and do that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdanoctober@danoctober
Wow! What a time to be alive. Hope everyone passing by has everything going their way, with all good and no bad. Positive vibes from me to you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Almost Pt. 04.1 Previous Part
Almost Series Info