Almost Pt. 04.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirk smiled to himself. Since he was given this assignment nothing about young Dan came as a surprise. But this...this was too far removed from anything he had encountered. Kirk was used to sending men on "Mission Impossible" assignments. He had sent men to do things knowing full well they may not return. Illegal and horrible things that were kept from the American public in the name of national security. But this????

Looking back at both Dr. Bergan and Dr. Mergence, "So what's the solution?" Both knew Kirk wanted a plan of action before they left that room or no one was leaving.

"Sir, this is a delicate matter." Dr. Bergan began, "In my original report I had recommended a "surrogate" girlfriend for Dan..."

Kirk interrupted, "So what happened?"

Now the controller for the project, Lori Gardens chimed in, "Sir, if I may? At that time, money was not available for a "surrogate" girlfriend.

Kirk frowned, "What are we talking about? A call girl? We couldn't find the money to get Dan a hooker? Are you serious Lori? I'll have finance budget us enough money to get Dan laid every day of the week for as long as this project is up and running. Lori, let's move on this right now. I want this done before we leave this room."

Dr. Bergan looked at Dr. Mergence to answer, "Sir, it's a bit more complicated than finding our Dan a "hooker" as you say. We believe he's in "love" or at least he thinks he's in "love" with this girl Samantha Harrison. Dan wants her. The question is how we can procure her services. In addition, ahem..., to complicate matters...Dan is a virgin. "

The room became practically somber at that statement. Lori Gardens took sudden interest in her shoes and Dr. Lisa Mergence simply turned her face to examine a picture on the wall she had seen a thousand times. Kirk rubbed his chin a moment while scanning more than reading the report in front of him. Even Dr. Bergan returned his eyes to his report. You could have cut the silence with a knife.

Finally, Dr. Lisa Mergence decided to speak.

Looking at Dr. Bergan for permission to say something and then turning to Kirk, "Sir if I may speak out of turn, I would like to volunteer myself personally to help Dan with this issue."

Both men in the room eyes suddenly turned to Dr. Lisa Mergence.

Kirk looked at Lisa Mergence. Damn, she was a fine-looking woman. At 5'10", 128 lbs, maybe a C cup, with legs that went on forever. Every man in the building had imagined what sex would be like with her at one time or another.

Lori Gardens suddenly turned to Kirk and said, "Sir, I would like to volunteer too. For national security reasons, of course." Lori was 5'6", blond, slim, petite, and quite pretty with a wholesome girl next-door look.

Both men in the room eyes suddenly turned to Ms. Lori Gardens, CPA, CCA.

Kirk looked at both women. Hot Damn. Kirk face showed zero expression, "I see... So, you both are willing to take one for the team?"

Both woman nodded their heads in agreement.

Turning to Dr. Bergan, "What do you say Doc? Would it work with either of these two?"

Dr. Bergan knew Lisa was dedicated to her work and Lori to some extent, but now....he had trouble finding the right words. " Richard, I don't know what to say.... because this ... has never done before...maybe... what the hell..... maybe just crazy enough to work. "

Kirk felt he was having an outer body experience. What in the fuck kind of nonsense was happening under his own command without him knowing about it. Turning to Dr. Bergan, Kirk for a moment smiled. "Crazy enough to keep young Daniel a 'happy little camper' Doc?".

"Richard, that is the question! If Samantha Harrison is the one we need, I am already working on it as we speak. I have a team meeting with her parents this afternoon. You know, we could push hard with, "It's the patriotic thing to do for your country". Just saying....and now that we have 2 volunteers....so we have another option now to choose from!"

Kirk was in deep thought. Everyone present saw it happen. Experienced it. The whole team at some time or another had seen him have these moments. The intellect of the Navy Seals Master Chief, and now consultant Special Operations C/O Richard Kirk, was legendary. This was his "no chit-chat" time. This was his time to figure things out.

Kirk's face suddenly clouded and to himself said, "I need a drink. Just one." Turning to look out his window. How was he going to write this up? Project, "Happy Little Camper"? Who in the fuck comes up with these names? Then it came to him. He'll have the whole team hand in reports, then assign his assistant to summarize them. Passing the whole lot up to Command, have them report on the Presidents desk by 8:00 am and give the whole team credit. "

Kirk looked around the room. "Team, it's time to shit or get off the pot. How soon can we get a plan action together on both options?"

Dr. Jason Bergan spoke," A good working, "plan of action"? Give us a week?"

"Jason, no can do. I get orders too. You got the resources and anything else, but time. I want that report on the President's desk tomorrow by 8:00 am. Now, is there anything else?" Looking around the room, "Any questions?" Scanning the room again, "No?... Then back to work. This meeting is over."

And that was that.

12