Aloha Lovers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have the softest touch, Keylani," Kylie murmured, feeling the need to say something complimentary to her lover. She didn't even recognize her own voice; it was low and uncharacteristically husky. She hoped Keylani would find it sexy.

"I'm glad you like it Kylie darling, you're going to be enjoying it for the rest of the week!" Keylani smiled, her fingertips grazing over Kylie's shoulders and gently massaging them. Kylie was practically melting at her touch, Keylani was thrilled the pretty blonde was so responsive. It was proof to her their previous couplings had been no mere fluke, they had a sexual simpatico that would not be denied.

Keylani's hands drifted further down and caressed Kylie's breasts through the pretty bra, then she moved her hands to Kylie's back and undid the bra. Gorgeous, perky tits spilled free and Keylani fondled one, then leaned over and sucked one pink nipple. It was Kylie's first sexual touch from this other woman in far too long. Kylie knew now what she had been missing in her life -- many pretty female lovers to provide contrast. She felt herself becoming moist as Keylani gently lowered her on her back on the plush bed and moved over to the other breast and nipple. She didn't stop, she kissed down Kylie's slightly-tanned body and over her tummy to just above the panties. She blew a little kiss there and Kylie giggled, then Keylani proceeded to slide the tiny thong down Kylie's stocking-clad legs. She saw the gold stiletto catch the sun and glisten, it was all very provocative. Her heart thumped as she saw Kylie's beautiful smile, she was so head-over-heels smitten with Kylie, she didn't know if she could adequately express it.

Kylie was pretty sure her body was in sexual heaven, nothing had ever felt this wonderful, David was a good lover, but Keylani could have taught advanced classes in loving. When the pretty Hawaiian's face lowered between her thighs and tongue nuzzled Kylie's clit, Kylie's mind blanked for a moment, so intense were the feelings that washed over her. She knew as much as she loved David, Keylani had just as strong a hold on her and she honestly didn't know what she could do about that. Kylie shook as Keylani began moving her face to and fro, letting her tongue dance all over Kylie's hot cunt. She was yelling something unintelligible that seemed to be spurring Keylani on.

"You like it, my blonde slut, like the way I'm lezzie-licking you?" Keylani growled. She was aware that Dirty Talk turned Kylie on the way it turned her on, but from what Kylie had been howling -- possibly unaware of her own profanity -- she was surprised to find out that Kylie had become even wilder since last they'd seen each other.

"Fucking hell Keylani, you horny cunt, do you have to ask?" Kylie groaned, her face an erotic grimace as she felt her body contort in the throes of pleasure. Then Keylani's fingers thrust deep into her pussy and set her body sailing into her first female-induced orgasm of the day. Kylie was rather happy the windows were all closed as she'd never been louder, but she honestly wouldn't have cared if anyone else had heard her, this was a cry of long-denied joy. She collapsed back on the bed, panting with near-exhaustion.

"Well, from that reaction, I would say someone enjoyed herself!" Keylani said playfully, kissing her girlfriend's full lips. Kylie smiled up at her, feeling close and content, with a sense of peace and well-being.

"That, you gorgeous creature, is an understatement. Only you can make me cum like that -- just you!" Kylie enthused, anxious now to return the pleasures she'd just experienced. All of her recent fantasies had been leading to this moment, she sat up and kissed Keylani, hard and with a certain amount of assertiveness. She was feeling very wild and empowered and she flipped Keylani onto her back and nuzzled her glittery, perfumed skin. She knew from their previous encounters that Keylani enjoyed having her legs caressed, so that was precisely where she started, going up and down and stroking them through the stockings. Keylani's response was a throaty purr of delight.

"You naughty blonde bitch, I've missed your lips, you're a fucking natural!" Keylani sighed, enjoying the pleased expression on Kylie's face. Kylie slid the Hawaiian's thong down her legs and flung it across the room, seeing Keylani's waxed-clean pussy for the first time. She gave it a few quick pecks, teasing her lover, then moved her hands all over the side of Keylani's body, still caressing her sensual form. She untied one lace on the basque. Then another. And another, until it opened and Keylani's lush breasts spilled free. Her hands traveled up the girl's torso, smooth and sleek, golden and shiny, with those perfect tits and the warm, sexy smile that just seemed to be an invitation to naughtiness. Keylani had gorgeous dark nipples, her dark eyes seemed to encourage Kylie to lick them, so she did just that. Her tongue was a bit rough on her girlfriend's nipples, but that only excited Keylani further. She gave her tacit approval and now Kylie decided to just use her instincts and tried to give Keylani the same kind of thrills she had just been given herself. She moved up and kissed Keylani's lips, down her skin, tongue grazing over golden, perfect skin, licking and gently biting dark nipples, moving down the flat tummy with the cute navel piercing, which she teased playfully. Kylie thought there was something very sexy about Keylani's taste and could not wait to get to the thing she knew would taste best, her gorgeous bald cunt.

Her hands went back down to Keylani's legs first and she caressed and teased a bit more, but hearing Keylani's impatient gasps and moans, she knew it was time to live out the fantasy she'd waited so long to live out once more. She splayed the girl's dark pussy lips wide apart and buried her face in Keylani's heated cunt. It was almost the color of red wine, but it had an almost-sweet aroma and tasted even better. She extended her tongue and nuzzled the clit, then she went whole-hog and delved deep into Keylani's box. She ate her lover with a skill she would not have had at this stage, save for Keylani's prior tutorials. Kylie ate her girlfriend's pussy with lusty abandon, moving her face up and down, side to side, at times flattening her tongue and sliding it along the groove. All of it felt good to Keylani and she had no inhibitions about expressing that. "Lick me, you little slut-whore, oh Kylie, you're fucking wonderful, keep doing that baby, oh, right there, that's it!" she yelled loudly.

Kylie knew that Keylani liked her sex with a bit of aggression thrown in, so she pumped her fingers in and out of her lover's gorgeous cunt, fucking her almost as savagely as a man might. Keylani's body leapt from the bed and she convulsed in orgasm, Kylie was incredibly good at pleasing another female.

The pair of beauties rolled into each other's arms and just snuggled, content to be back together again and just bask in the afterglow of the sexual pleasures each had so long been missing. They were in each other's arms again, and they had a week of such delights to look forward to. They should have been starved from all the energy they'd expended, but food was the last thing on their minds. Both were hoping to catch their breath and then go again.

Which is what they did. Keylani showed Kylie a few of the pictures she had brought in order to teach Kylie some new tricks and Kylie wanted very much to be in a sixty-nine once more. She and her lover for life, for that is what Kylie knew Keylani indeed would be, moved together, kissed and did a lovely sixty-nine in a spooning fashion. Seeing Keylani's body pressed against her own made Kylie feel that the world made sense and there was a lot of love and desire filling her life. She fell asleep shortly after, feeling content and happy for the first time in many months. Kylie looked at her lover, feeling very happy. She couldn't wait to show Keylani the naughty little surprise she had arranged for tomorrow -- she was pretty sure that her little slave, 'Nessa, would be a welcome treat for her golden beauty.

12