All Comments on 'Alone but Not Alone'

by LaPatitMort

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Strange but sweet

Interesting characters, certainly not run of the mill. Nicely drawn love scene, a classy alternative to in-and-out-and-come buckets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yummm

Hope to hear more about this couple in the future - would like to see the attraction develop to romance, perhaps even commitment....

HarryW0101HarryW0101over 13 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSS

A very good read, nicely developed story, and as mentioned earlier, not the usual wam,bam, f*** you. Please consider developing this into a longer story. Thank you for a very nice start to a busy day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

This is a story that should have more chapters. I love these characters...I want to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Simply beautiful

Thnk you so much for the gift this story is.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Nice Romantic Tale

This seems to be fantasy of all us old folks until we reach the late sixties...

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Oddly Unfinished

It was a pretty good story, well told and relate-able. But somehow the ending felt cut off, like there are a couple paragraphs missing.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
21 a winner

A couple of years investment, and now your butterfly has cum out of her cunnycoon. I luv the new identity and a trip to testout the new look. Xplain me how it is no visitors to the farm.?

Hell it dosent matter cheers, I think your going to the well at least once more tonight.

FuckingLadyLikeFuckingLadyLikeover 6 years ago
Sweet and sensual

Can't wait for more!

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Very Entertaining Read*****

Your storylines are so refreshing. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ate 'heartily', not 'hardily'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous