Alone but Not Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will not hurt you or force you. Tonight let me give you pleasure. Don't resist. Just let your body lead and fly if it wants to. I want to taste every inch of you."

With those last lines my hands slipped into her robe opening it. She had a baby doll sleep set on. I kissed the nipple I could reach and let my hot breath flow through the fabric. My hand stretched across her body, slipping up under the top and gently teased the other nipple and worshiped her breast. She did not fight me when I turned her so she sat on the couch with her feet on the floor and her head lying back on the overstuffed couch's back. For twenty minutes she let me kiss her neck, remove her top, lick and suck her nipples and let my hands roam across the inside of her thighs and then make love to every inch of skin above her waist.

I waited for her legs to flare out on their own, inviting me to touch her where she had been violated in the past. My hands slipped inside the wide legs of her shorts and grazed across her pussy, barely touched her clit and pressed gently where a baby would someday grow inside her. I could not touch her skin enough. My fingers tingled and her warmth pulled my hands to her. Her hips churned gently and she said, "Please."

Megan helped; her pants slipped off easily. Her scent made my head spin. My cock was throbbing. If I kissed her at that moment, I would have cum in my boxers. There was just enough light for me to be in awe of her beauty. I held her open. Her lips looked like shiny, swollen, red wings. A trickle of her nectar captured my mind as it formed a drop and hung at the bottom of her crease. Her little pearl was half out, shining at the top of her slit. I could imagine where paradise was but no opening was visible. My cock lurched and sent visions to my eyes of it slowly opening her and stretching into her.

The drop was not lost. I caught it with my tongue, savored it and licked up each lip and across her clit for more. When I swallowed, my lips nursed softly and her hips tilted as only a turned on woman's can. I sucked my middle finger, leaving it wet with her juices and my saliva. As I sucked first one lip and then the other, I tugged her open and slipped my finger into her to press at her g-spot. Her body liked this combination and thrust to tell me. I would not frustrate her by stopping and restarting. I did slow her and she joined in to torture herself. In minutes, my cheeks were glistening, her fingers were pulling and twisting her nipples and soft moans thrilled my ears.

I felt her first contraction deep in her belly. It lifted my head. I slowed but increased the pressure on her g-spot, pressing her clit tighter into the long lapping flat strokes of my tongue. Her thighs closed tightly and her fingers came to tangle in my hair. I pulled my tongue back to flick at her and added another finger to stretch her. She almost went over the top but I put the well lubed thumb of my other hand on her tight pucker and rubbed. Megan froze then remembered to trust. Slowly I felt her begin to open and the tip of my thumb slip just inside. She was incredibly tight. It must hurt just a little. When the thick part of my thumb popped in, a mighty groan came from my new lover. In unison now, I licked, fingered, thumbed and sucked in time with the ever more firm thrusts from her hips.

Megan lifted her legs off the floor, draped them across my back, pulled me to her with her heels and squeezed my head even tighter between her thighs. Her legs began to tremble and her fingers tightened in my hair hard enough to pull out a handful. I pressed more firmly into her magic spot; she screamed and her womb spurted a lovely juice directly into my waiting mouth. I went back to sucking and licking. Her next spritz just splashed into my face and bounced off my chest. I squeezed my thumb in her ass and that extended her climax. Her body twisted in painful pleasure. She was holding me tight against her with her thighs and pushing me away with her hands. I would not let her down until she went over the top one more time. I fucked her with my fingers and sucked her clit directly. She almost broke my nose thrusting her pubic bone into my face. In only a few more seconds, I got to drink from her again; somehow I knew that she had the vision of feeding me and then her beautiful body collapsed limply.

Ever so gently, I untangled myself from my lover's hands and legs. I pulled her down onto the lambs' wool pelt that was a carpet in front of the fireplace, wrapped her in my arms and covered her with a throw off the couch. Her face was toward the fire. My mind could not come to grips with our age difference. Sure my body was three times her age but my mind was her age at that moment.

I was not finished looking at her lovely body when her eyes opened and she smiled. My unsatisfied cock was pressed into her thigh and it lurched. Her long fingers wrapped around my shaft and began to slide the extra skin over the ridge of my helmet. Her eyes did not sparkle when she started to curl so her lips could suck me. She knew what to do but her mind was not remembering beauty; it was remembering being forced to perform this act.

I caught her by her arms and rolled her on top of me to straddle my hips. "Please, lift up and let him slowly go into your body."

Her eyes were full of questions. She could not be taken this way. She was feeling control and being asked. Neither of us expected the exquisite pleasure of my cock stretching into her slippery, willing sheath. Megan held her breath, closed her eyes and let my cock slide through her fingers, press into her g-spot and let her body willingly take all of me until our bodies crushed together. I moved her hips to show her how to use my cock to pleasure her clit. She learned quickly, lifting, thrusting and grinding.

When I spoke, her dreamy eyes opened just long enough to acknowledge my request. "You are so beautiful; I need to watch you. Use my body to make yours feel good."

Such permission was new; it freed her from inhibitions and told her she would not be violated. She was racing toward release when she drove me too deep. The pain slowed her but a newly discovered angle, soon, had her racing again. I felt her belly tighten, then, tremble. Her gasp was pure lust. Her fingers squeezed tightly into the skin on my chest to hold herself upright. Her lovely face twisted and the muscles in her arms and neck stood proud. Her beautiful pussy grabbed my cock as her hips ripped at it raking her clit along my shaft as she drove into me and then pulled back, readying her body for her next impaling lunge.

The beginning of Megan's climax was signaled by a massive escape of air from her lungs. I did not want her to pass out on me just yet. "Breathe Megan, breathe for me."

I used her hips to keep her going as her climax began to subside. She fought through the tender pain and was quickly racing again. My cock began to dance in her belly and my balls began to tighten.

"I'm going to cum, Megan. Let your body suck me dry. Fuck me, Megan."

Her body summoned up some youthful reserve. She told me that her next thrust was in new territory with her long, "Yesssss!"

She punctuated each new thrust with another, "Yessss!"

Her eyes flickered open when my hips arched lifting her off the floor. They were not focused and closed with her next thrust and "Yessss!" Her lovely face contorted and saliva dripped from her lips onto my belly. My own eyes closed and every muscle in my body began to contract, beg for release and beg to please her.

My body held its arch and she continued to thrust happily knowing that she had taken me, conquered me, pleased me. Now her own body leaped into the unknown. Her coordination was fading but her hips ground her clit into my shaft. Her mind flew into the clouds and her breaths were not enough to sustain her there.

I announced, "I cuming." Megan's lovely body tightened and liquids pushed out around my cock as it pumped a puddle deep in her womb. Her arms slipped from my chest and her body crashed into mine. I held her and thrust up against her lifeless body until my cock was too tender to take any more pleasure. I was too tired and too hot to cover us. I just held onto my treasure tightly and felt her begin to breathe normally again. My cock slipped out of her and I felt that wonderful tickling trickle of cum run from her. I remembered how my wife used to giggle when that happened. Maybe Megan would giggle for me next time.

In a few minutes, a little shudder went through her, so I wiggled around to look at her face. Her eyes were mostly closed but she was crying. Tears dropped into the hair on my chest. Now I mustered up enough strength to reach for the throw and cover us again. She did not go back to sleep. She lay on me; she was very still. I felt a few more tears run down my chest and under my arm.

After what seemed like a long time, I asked, "Are you alright, Pretty One?"

"Yes."

I waited but soon was driven to ask, "Is something wrong? Are you sorry about your twenty-first birthday?"

"It was so beautiful. Just hold me."

I follow orders well. We slept on the floor that night.

12