All Comments on 'Along Came a Spider Ch. 02'

by Psychocandy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm so happy to see this update! Please keep 'em coming! 5 🌟!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So happy you are back!

I love your writing! So excited to see what happens next! :-)

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
Lovely

I'm starting to think he doesn't drive a car, truck, suv nor motorcycle. That he might also even have been part of a biker gang choir too.

CRYPTIC PRAISE!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

I think I dreamed about the last part of your story. It's got this sticky deja vu feeling. to it. Either that, or get out of my head please; there's little enough space as is.

Can't wait to see whether Lex and Mr Smooth are bloodsuckers or hunters. Mr Smooth sounds pleasant, but the kid is starting to grow on me, including his cute creepiness. Hopefully he doesn't guzzle one of the two girls if Tabs decides to challenge him to table-tennis and swaps the ball for garlic, or takes him to a christian movie about the crucifixion.

I laugh all the men in the story end up being human and you are planning on letting Luke grow fangs.

Thank you for this chapter! It was SOOO good to read you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love your writing! I like that you're introducing new characters and deepening the story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intriguing

Update soon. Like your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good writing

Love your writing style so far.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

im very intrigued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsychocandy@Psychocandy
Artist, sex geek, horror buff, vodka-lover, avid maker of various monsters.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES