All Comments on 'Along Came a Spider Ch. 03'

by Psychocandy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Well

It's getting creepier.

Please it would be good if Tabitha & James have chance to live a true love story before the battle begins!!

Can't wait for the exsanguination question to pop out!

Wonder who is the whistleblower? Is it really about James or 'other' bloodsuckers?

Hope you update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

Glad your still writing . I find the story curious and interesting can't wait to read more. keep it up.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago
I enjoy your writing.

And I look forward to the last chapter of Treasure. I hope you haven't given up on that story. This one is very slowly developing. I hope it moves along a bit more in the next chapter. Thanks.

HornyButterfreeHornyButterfreeover 7 years ago
Slow Burn

And man, that slow burn feels so good! Ugh. I have always been a sucker for build-up done the correct way and I was squealing internally with their kissing scene. Aside from that, this story is getting super interesting(and also your writing in general is awesome) so, as always, I eagerly await the next chapter! <3

PsychocandyPsychocandyover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, all!

I promise I haven't forgotten about Treasure. The past few months have been a blur of busy-ness and I've been struggling with a bit of writer's block. It's nearly finished, but I'd like the ending to be as perfect as it can possibly be and I still have a lot of ground to cover.

I'm glad you're all enjoying this one in the meantime, and I guarantee that the pace is going to pick up in the next few chapters. And thanks as always, HornyButterfree! I'm so glad to have found a reader with such an awesome username. :D

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Like it a lot

I'm really liking the story so far. I love it even more that discerning a "good guy" (aside from our protagonist and Lily) has been a difficult task. Nobody who's entered the story so far is what they seem. I don't even mind that a story on a sex story site has has zero sex in three installments...well, mostly don't mind. Still givin' it a solid 5.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 7 years ago

Thanks for the status update on Treasure!

You've got so many threads you're setting up here. I'm super interested where it goes! I love that we're still not sure James isn't a vampire or something else inhuman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

I absolutely love this, it's my favorite developing story and if it continues like this it will make it into my all-time favorites! I'm way more invested in this than I am in treasure, by the way, so feel free to take a break from that to work on this ;)

Also, for fans of this story I would recommend reading Fire by Enithermnon while we wait for the next chapter. It is my #1 and has a very similar feel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Neeeees more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Longing for more!

When is chapter 4 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Aaaaaah!

I'm in love with Tabith- she's such an awesome character and when I read this story I feel like I just slip right into her shoes! You are an amazing writer, I really hope you continue your writing forever because it's just ridiculously good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The Storyline is Good, But Tabitha is a Wishy Washy Don't know her A.. From a Hole In The Ground WIMP. She goes Back and Forth MORE than a Tennis Ball.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

im actually very surprised she went out with him. its so very good this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsychocandy@Psychocandy
Artist, sex geek, horror buff, vodka-lover, avid maker of various monsters.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES