All Comments on 'Alpha Bravo Team Ch. 02'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love this story!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Tension

I love the sexual tension between Mia and Romeo. She wants the kiss again just not necessarily from Romeo. And Romeo, I'm not sure if he wants her or just wants to add her to the list! Of course this is romance so I'm excited to see what happens next. Is Romeo the one? Or is Mia holding out for someone else? Maybe someone she has yet to met? Maybe it is Romeo?

Just keep it coming. That Mia will find romance I have no doubt. And despite the seriousness of her job, discovering her personal side looks to be a fun journey.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 12 years ago
It's back!

Was so glad to see you back on this story as I really wanted to see more of these characters and I was a little sad when it kind of got let go. Anyway, the tension in this chapter was great so I hope you continue on with the story again. I love Aidan and Mia. Your visual descriptions are so vivid and fun and not only that the sexual tension is seethingly amazing. It really pops.

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6over 12 years ago
great chapter!

I can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hi

Like your writing. Hate the fact that you cannot seem to finish any of them. Because of that I am starting to think it is not worth the trouble reading your work.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 11 years ago

Please tell that there's more to this story?

hellsangel19hellsangel19about 11 years ago
more

please say there will be more to this story bc I'm lovin it

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 11 years ago
Agreed

This story definitely needs more, please finish it....

It is a great story but it sure left us readers hanging...

dairetodairetoalmost 11 years ago
More?

Where is the rest of this story?

And the others about the other team members?

Please dont leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Are you going to finish.

Hi,would love to see this story with an ending,your writing is good,many thanks.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I would like a sea-space burger please

with a large order of fries, extra crispy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES