All Comments on 'Alpha Gamma's Secret Ch. 3'

by Wannabe Chick

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Love it!!

I like the characters very much. The physical description was very detail and erotic so does the sex scenes. The best i've read so far.. should not end just like that. Characters like Jessie and others sorority sisters should be elaborated more together with Molly and Gina. Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
i hope its clean

i have only discovered the joy of being fucked for the last few months...i was bi for years and i do love wpmen, pussies, cocks maleand female cum. i am a slut for either sex and happy about it. recectly at my favorie and safe porno shop, i had reqested three men to pee in my mouth, being excited ever sincei read about it in a literotica story. none would, surprisingly. it was about two iun the morning as i left, unsatisfied. in the dark parking lot, i felt arms grab me and words in my ear...you want it slut, youll get your piss. i said please, released i turned, bent down and took a large cock in my mouth. at the same time, another pair of hands tugged on my shorts, pulling them to my jknees. i felt a cock enter my well lubed man cunt, and, almost instantly, warmth flushing into me. i realized warm piss was filling my ass. twitching with pleasure, the cock in my mouth pulsed and i was engulfed by a torrent of warm, delicious piss. i drasnk as much as i couldm some sipping down my chest. both finished and one said i hope you liked that, piss whore. they left me slumped against thehood of my car when three black men surrounded me. i love black cock and they took turns fucking me, each filling my hot ass cunt with cum. my cock spurted its own cum over and over. i think about that everyday and masturbate. i have been tested and im okay but i have to be careful not to get that hot a now i usually get myself off in the theatre before i get with another guy, but its still great. the only thing almost as good is sucking hot cum and piss out of a beautiful womans cunt after shes been fucked and filled with pee by several other guys. there is nothing to beat good filthy wet sex. doubt my parking lot experience if you wish, but every word is true. i just wish i had pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
sequel?

this story is so good i keep checking back for a sequel.

I love young t-girls studying in college. This story sure has plenty.. Good! Very good.

f_ragef_rageabout 20 years ago
Imaginative!

I like ur story. 4TH time reading it. Hope there'e more of Molly to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
me too

like one of the previous writers, i have also been bi for years. i dearly love pussies, tits, cocks, balls, the taste of womens cunts and assholes and the flavor of a mans ass. all are disatinctive and delicious, especially if filled with cum to be licked and sucked oyt. its only been about a years that i have started being fucked. i just wish this had benn back in the good old days before aids. i can only dream of being thrown on my back and being fucked over and over by anyone witrh a hard cock...hopefully with another cock in my mouth and one in each of my hands. i really love black cocks and i fantasize in dressing like a hooker, walking on a warmnight in a ghettoneighborhood and being forced into an alley, called a fucking slut bitch and fucked until i cant walk. oh well, fantasies are better than nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Unbelievably HOTT!!

I have fantasized about being with someone like Molly, but the women I meet in my area are strictly for men. I am dying to have a chance with a beautiful she-male. I loved every episode... Please keep writing about Molly and Gina and all the sorority sisters!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

Ooh more please the characters are great

Love it

pg240pg240over 12 years ago
Cool

But I could do with the urinating. Everything else is glorious.

how_YOU_doinhow_YOU_doinabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

Your stories are hot! You should bring some guys into this one!

YKN4949YKN4949over 11 years ago
Classic

I know this story has been around a while but it is an absolute masterpiece. It's been an inspiration to me in my own writing. Wish it didn't end here

misscumslutmisscumslutabout 10 years ago
Awesome!!!

the writing was just awesome!!! it was soo hot that i tried my own urine and came twice!!!keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chaining

I have to say that 4 way chain fuck was so great. I wish that happened more in stories and porn in general.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Almost

Perfect but the piss was too much in my opinion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous