All Comments on 'Alpha Killer Ch. 06-10'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tishangeltishangelabout 5 years ago
Excellent story

As always with you Partwolf, you weave a story that captures the imagination and won't let you go. Can't wait for the next installment.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

This is really, really good writing. Drama, tension, mystery, bloodshed, it's all there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great storytelling

Fantastic and gripping tale. I can always rely on partwolf for a great read. Thank you for your stories

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 5 years ago
*****+

If I could give more stars I would, amazing story teller cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
THRILLING!

Its tense, its gripping. This story has me total hooked......keep writing PLEASE

Red827Red827about 5 years ago
Please, more...

Damn! Once again, you have me on edge and anxious to see what's around the next turn. I enjoy your stories and this one is no different. Please, please post the next installment soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Challenge!

As usual, superb writing PW.

Got a challenge for you!

Revive and rewrite this story abandoned on literotica. The story is "Running With Wolves" by BlueWolfDancer4454.

Complicated but interesting!

partwolfpartwolfabout 5 years agoAuthor
Chapters are being released on Inkitt

More often if you prefer on Inkitt.com user Partwolf.

SimplySilverSimplySilverabout 5 years ago
Lovely as ever

Glad for a chance to read more of your work. Have loved it each time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok I skipped straight from first page to write this. This is not how to keep real readers interested. Flash back and forth is terrible and I have feeling we will be going back and forth a lot. Start at the very beginning with the story. You can skip ahead in time to current events. When smaller details need explained you can have short flash backs but you made while first chapters flashbacks and then cut it off to come current time. Means you will be going back again. You writing this more like a movie but it doesn’t work as well for reading because focus is lost when we have to read page after page of flashback. I know you trying to have cliff hangers for a hook but no. That’s fine to use this method once for a hook but to keep doing it is just annoying. I could go on and on. Like I said it’s good story but to keep going back cutting the story off when it’s gets the best is not good way to keep interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I be little nasty now. Don’t give a damn about pages of going back in time. Story should have started their. Entire story is out of whack. Misaligned stories are hard to keep focus on. We know she not in pack we know beta took over. It really doesn’t matter if she lost fight or just ran. You give too many details early for flashbacks to be necessary. This chapter only 4 pages and over half is flashback. Flashback should be short and about something we can’t easily deduce, like how she met jarrod.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Damn why are the Alphas such asshats? that is because they are politicians.

ForestgodlingForestgodlingover 2 years ago

Don't take in the nasty comments below. The flashbacks serve a purpose and I'm fully engaged. There are many good books that interweave stories from different timelines into a whole. It is a difficult technique. Yes, there are some spots where more skill could help, but I'm finding it interesting and I want to see what happens next. Takes more courage to put up honest work, with the fruitful seeds of imperfection, than it does to post criticism in a nasty and unhelpful tone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES