All Comments on 'Alpha Killer Ch. 11-15'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Ryanwood405Ryanwood405about 5 years ago

Loving it . been waiting over a week for this great story

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 5 years ago
Certainly has my interest

I'm eager to see how this story develops going forward. It has a number of ways that it could go and I'm curious what trail the author will follow.

Talia is a fascinating character and how she accomplishes her goals will be interesting.

Good story!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

More drama, more interesting characters, more interesting turns of events. I'm really enjoying this tale. Also, you either don't make mistakes, or your editors are marvelous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yessss!!!

I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent storytelling and writing!!

Partwolf, you have an enjoyable imagination! You have set up the intrigue very well. Greatly looking forward to future chapters as they are posted. Also appreciating that typos are few and far between.

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 5 years ago

Oh come on! Randall will protect her! What is she doing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
really good

excellent. But please keep writing it.

InnocentlyDirtyInnocentlyDirtyabout 5 years ago
More!!!

Genuinely desperate for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
💗

I love this. Well written. Strong characters. Multi level conflict. A little more sex wouldn’t hurt 💕

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hmm...is there a lapsus

she has better senses then any wolf but couldn't sense Randall 3 meters away - I don't buy it.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Loving the story.

A great story with it's own twist on vampires and werewolves.

Apart from really enjoying the story, I'm looking forward to seeing if there's a way that Tania can get her wolf back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not great being drug out far tooooo much. Wasting time with things that are not important. Alpha killer needs put down. So dumb and blood thirsty can’t stop for a second. Just shoots and runs. Runs from her best friend and her sister that is screwed up and needs her. All she wants is blood and that takes her rights away. Vengeance/justice is needed but to close your mind to anything else makes her no better than the alphas she kills. She can’t stop and think for one second as to why her friend is allowing him there.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

great job , cool youput the wolf and the vamps together

ForestgodlingForestgodlingover 2 years ago

Still greatly enjoying the story. In regards to the 'lapsus' noted by Anonymous down below me, I believe the author directly addressed the scent issue by describing her as arriving from upwind. The story is definitely not being dragged out too much, nor have I encountered any scenes that aren't important to the plot, as the other Anonymous critic has mentioned. Nor do I see Talia as the mindless, bloodthirsty character described. Still enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked your other stories... But this one i REALLY like...

-jaye-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES