All Comments on 'Alpha Killer Ch. 21-25'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

So intense, I was just waiting for someone to snitch. Glad to see they're not going to be taken unawares.

tjb50caltjb50calabout 5 years ago
awesome update

awesome chapter update from a great author, always looking for more from him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More suspense!

Great story! Enjoying how this is unfolding. Thanks for sharing your imagination with us.

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15about 5 years ago
Brilliant yet again

Once again another fantastic chapter from you, I am glad they have accepted each other as mates I do hope that Talia Randall get to live out the remainder of their lives together. A few words that were wrong but still made sense alas I'm being nit picky sorry.

PerryNormalPerryNormalabout 5 years ago
It's the same old story: politicians suck!

Wow. That Wolf Council seems to reflect real life. Those that promise to nurture and protect the masses are the very filth that drags them down.

* * * * *

PN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

thank you for the great story, really great writing

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405about 5 years ago

Loved it. Keep them coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES