Alpha Killer Ch. 36-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The back door opened, and I heard little feet running towards me. They stopped when the saw the sleeping boy in my arms. "Granpa, who dat?"

I looked down at my grandchildren and saw my sons and their mates following behind them. "This tired little boy is Phillip, he's your new cousin," I said to Austin, a brown-haired four-year-old. His cousin and partner-in-crime, five-year-old Sandy was a beautiful girl with curly blonde hair.

"Okay." He took Sandy's hand and they went into the play room to watch cartoons until breakfast. They would eat in another room under the supervision of the Omegas who ran the nursery and preschool.

"Let's take this into my office. Denise, you too." She looked up from where she was talking to her mother, who had just come down the stairs.

"I'll bring coffee in for everyone, sir," Sally said as Dallas picked up my cup for me. My office was on the main floor under my bedroom; my mate's office as adjoining, there was a conference room on the other side of my office, and the Beta and Gamma had offices here too.

Dallas sat in a chair and pulled Vivian into his lap, they were Austin's parents and the Beta heirs. Dusty took the chair by the window with his pregnant mate Kimberly. He was the Alpha heir; they had Sandy at home with them and their older daughter Opal was in college in Waco. Patty took Phillip from my arms and laid down with him on the couch. "I got a call from Randall last night, and you know Bobby and Tania arrived last night as well. We have a lot of good news. Bobby has brought his mate home, and is working on getting her to accept it. Randall mated last night."

There were smiles all around, matings were always celebrated. Dusty was the only one holding back. "His mate is Talia Stillwater? The Alpha Killer?"

"Yes, and the new Alpha of the Copper Mountain Pack near Denver. Talia defeated Alpha Justin Heranus, the man who raped Talia and took her son Phillip from her, in the challenge circle."

"Holy shit," Dallas said.

"Yeah. The Council won't like this, they want Talia dead," Dusty said. "They aren't going there, are they?"

I shook my head no. "Alpha Todd, the one who abducted Tania, fled his Pack before he was arrested. Talia and Randall are after him, plus the humans that held and abused Tania during her slavery. It's a blood oath, it's more important than the Pack." They all understood that, and now that Tania was family, they wanted vengeance as well. "She won the Pack fair and square. I don't want the Council handing it over to someone else. Randall and Talia may want it when her vow is over; Pack Alpha openings don't come along often."

"You want us to foster Alpha it?"

I laughed. "Pretty much."

"I'm a little hesitant bringing my mate into a situation like this, Dad," Dusty said. "Do we know what to expect?"

"The Alpha and Beta are dirty, and Talia executed two more warriors they brought to attack the La Crosse Pack when she took over. The survivors are returning, but part of the job is to find out which wolves were involved, and which are innocent."

"How long?"

"I don't know. It might be a few weeks, it could be permanent."

"Then I'm out," Dusty said. "I don't want to take an Alpha spot in another Pack when I'm the heir to our Pack. Dallas and Vivian may never get another chance to be Alphas, and they are strong enough to do it." Kimberly squeezed his hand and nodded. "It's a great opportunity for them if they want it."

Dallas looked at his mate, they were clearly linking, then he turned back and smiled. "Mountains? Ski resort? Heck yeah, we want it." He hugged his mate, both of them beaming at the prospect of being Alphas. "Wait, who is our Beta going to be if Dusty isn't going?"

"Terry Baldwin would be good," Dusty said. Terry was the oldest son of our Pack Beta, Bear Baldwin, and was unmated. The extra Alpha sons had blocked his path to advancement here.

"Agreed. He needs the experience, and he gets a chance to look for his mate. Denise, how would you like to be Beta Female?"

She looked up at me, shocked. "Me?"

"Why not? You're not doing anything else, and you're strong enough for the position. You'll get a chance to look for your mate as well."

She looked over at Dallas and Vivian, who were both encouraging her to agree. "Why not? Vivian will need help keeping Dallas from getting a big head," she said.

"Dallas, go talk to Terry. I want you guys on a plane to Denver this morning. Take charge of the Pack and start cleaning house."

"Yes, sir."

"Denise, you and Vivian need to pack what you'll need for two weeks and take a car with you. We can send more if you need it."

"Yes Dad."

"Vivian, if you want to leave Austin with us until you're sure it's safe, we can take care of him," Kimberly said. "We can always bring him up to you later."

"I think that would be best, love. Just until we know what we have," Dallas said. "In fact, I don't want you two leaving for Colorado until Terry and I have a better idea of how the Pack is. Dad, I'd like to take a few others with, trusted warriors to watch our backs."

"Pick two and take them." I looked at my watch, it was time for breakfast. "Let's eat, there's a lot going on today."

They got up and left, and Phillip yawned and looked at me from the couch. "Morning, Phillip," I said.

"Hi Grandpa," he said. "Bacon?"

Oh yeah, this kid would fit right in. I held my hand out. "Come on, let's get you some food and introduce you to the other kids," I said. Patty and I walked him out, settling him with the nannies, then we joined our Pack at breakfast.

Bobby and Tania didn't come down, and he didn't respond to my link so he was still asleep. I told Sally to have breakfast set aside for them. They were in the same bed and he was human now, so things were progressing nicely.

After breakfast, I walked into the lounge room and looked up on the projection TV we had set up, couches all around. "What's this?"

"A buddy in the La Crosse Pack sent it to me," one of my warriors said. "This was last night." The video started with a man I recognized as Alpha Heranus being dragged up a road by two warriors. The room was filling with Pack members as the word spread and was packed by the time the fight started. No one said anything, we were all staring at the screen with our mouths open. It was brutal, dominant and effective.

"Shit, Randall is tapping THAT?" One of the warriors spoke up and was immediately silenced by my glare.

"That would be Randall's mate and the current Alpha of the Copper Mountain Pack? I'd speak respectfully of her in the future, Thomas." I hid a smirk as he lowered his head. "Come on, it's time for the meeting."

The dining room had been cleaned quickly and everyone found a seat or a place to stand. I told them everything I knew; about Tania's kidnapping and slavery, Talia's expulsion from her Pack, Randall and Bobby as their mates, and what it meant to our Pack. "This is the last time Tania's ordeal will be spoken of unless she desires it. She's human, she's been badly abused, but she's also family now and we will all support her. Understood?"

"Yes Alpha," everyone replied.

"You all should know that our relations with the Werewolf Council are strained, to say the least. No Council members or their agents are allowed on Pack lands without my express permission. On the good side, the La Crosse Pack exchange wolves will start arriving tomorrow. Those of you wishing to escape the summer heat for Wisconsin next spring, get your applications in to the Luna. Questions?"

There were a few, then I dismissed them. I sent a text to Randall telling him what we were doing for Copper Mountain, then called the Chairman. "Talia Stillwater is now mated to my son, Randall Meechum. They have authorized my son Dallas and his mate Vivian to stand in as Alphas until they are able to take over themselves. Dallas is on his way there now, he will get a turnover from the Council enforcers and temporary leadership, then have them escorted off Pack grounds."

"The Copper Mountain Pack is under Council control, Alpha Brent. You have no authority."

"On the contrary, I saw the video of the challenge last night just like you must have. Talia is the Alpha, she already has been recognized as such by the warriors who attended the challenge, and it is the Council who has no business there. If you have any problems with this, take it up with the Alpha Killer. Now if you'll excuse me, my new grandson wants to play catch with me." I hung up the phone, grinning at being able to put that egotistical bastard in his place.

Even the Chairman of the Werewolf Council was scared of my daughter-in-law, and that amused me to no end.

Ch. 38

Erica's POV

Approaching New Orleans Lakefront Airport

I'd never flown in a plane before, so as I listened to music and ignored the noises from behind me, I watched the lights below as we sped south, and thought about how my life was changing.

I had been grateful for everything the La Crosse Pack had done for me, but I was dying there. They kept me safe but hidden; I was only included in Pack activities when no one from outside the Pack was around, and I never truly felt a part of it. When Talia asked me to go to New Orleans with her, I couldn't wait to leave. After she explained about the Coven and told me I was always welcome with her, I felt even better. She wouldn't allow anyone to treat me badly, and I didn't need a Pack if I had them for my family. Maybe I could go to school and work in the human world, where my scarred face was not held against me.

I thought about a lot of things as we flew through the night. I knew Talia needed me in case something happened on the flight, but once we got to the Coven there was little help I could provide. They wouldn't want me around Randall during the change, she said she was volatile and had bloodlust when it happened. I wanted to see the sights, party a little and enjoy life. The only thing I wasn't going to do was have sex; I wanted to give that to my mate, and I had hope of finding him again.

The fasten seatbelt sign came on and the pilot made an announcement we were descending for landing. I looked back at the new mates, they were asleep, she was still curled up in his lap and over his chest. I reached back and grabbed his knee, shaking it until he opened his eyes. "We're landing soon," I said.

He woke Talia up and she went back to her own seat. We had circled around the city and were heading north again to land at the airport. I heard Talia talking to someone, then she hung up. "Malcolm is waiting at the airport already, and Jarrod is ready when we get there. He got permission to change you if you agree," she said to Randall with a smile.

"I'm sure there's a catch, the Vampire Council is not known for their charity."

"I know you have reservations, so did I, but desperation gets you past them. They never made me do anything for them that was against the best interests of both species. I don't regret the deal I made with Jarrod," she said.

"I've never met a vampire," I said. "What are they like?"

"They smell of death, and your wolf will want to react to the danger she feels from them," Talia said. "You need to stay calm. The four vampires in this Coven are all good people, they are like family to me. They will not harm you, and you'll LOVE their house." We were nearly down, so I watched the landing then she told me about the gardens and the pool. "Vampires don't sleep like we do, so they move underground during the day. At night, they come upstairs and use the rest of the house, go out on the town or host parties. It's fun."

By the time we came to a stop by the terminal, she'd told me about each of the vampires there, plus Malcolm and the other familiars. I had trouble getting my head around humans who volunteered to serve and feed vampires. "What is in it for them?"

"Security, belonging and pleasure," Talia said. "Some of them go back five or more generations of service to the Coven. They are trusted members of the family, you have to be to protect their secrets. From what I understand, the act of being fed on by a vampire during sex is better than any drug out there, and it's not bad without it either. They willingly give their blood."

"Still gives me the willies," I said, "But I guess I'll have to get used to it. Not me, right?"

"Right. If they bit you, you'd be dead in minutes. The only way they can drink werewolf blood is out of a bag, and it doesn't taste right to them." The engines shut down, and we stopped talking about it as the pilots came back and opened the door. We walked out, and the first thought I had was that I was in a sauna. "It's this humid in the MORNING," I asked.

"Yeah, it gets worse from here," I said. Malcolm grabbed our bags as we piled into the waiting SUV, the air conditioning making it tolerable. The drive to the Coven house took time because of the traffic. Malcolm played tour guide, pointing out local landmarks and telling stories as he drove.

We went into the garage, and since this was an emergency, he took us straight down through the airlock to the basement where the Coven was waiting. "Welcome to my Coven," Jarrod said as Talia and Randall walked ahead of me.

My wolf was going nuts in my head. I pushed her back, I'd been told to expect this, that the vampire scent would cause this, but it wasn't quite right. It wasn't fear or aggression, it was drawing me closer. I got to the bottom step and looked around the room, which was bigger and nicer than I expected. Talia was hugging a woman as Randall shook hands with Jarrod, and a woman and a man were waiting.

I looked at the two, my eyes locking with his, and my wolf broke through. "MATE," she said, and I was moving forward towards him. The man didn't know what to do when I jumped him and wrapped my body around his, my nose buried in his neck. "MATE!" I pulled my head back and kissed him. It took him a second to respond, then his arms went around me and kissed me back.

"Well suck me dry and call me Dusty," Randall said. "Erica's found her mate!"

"Congratulations Eduardo and Erica," Talia said.

"Eduardo, you may not bite her, but if you wish she can bite you," Jarrod said. "Let me get Randall going, and then I need to call the Council again. They're going to LOVE this."

I wasn't paying much attention to them, all I knew was that my mate was here, and we were wearing too many clothes. I broke the kiss long enough to pull my shirt over my head and take off my bra, then I pulled him close until his face was between them. His kisses moved past my shoulder and I gasped in pleasure when his lips closed around an erect nipple.

"Eduardo, you might want to take her back to your room unless you want your first time to be with an audience," Randall said.

"Yes Master," he said as he started walking me away. I was rubbing myself shamelessly on his groin as we walked, it felt like my core was on fire. It needed him and it needed him now.

He opened a door and I saw his room. Vampires had beds, not because they need sleep, but because they like sex as much as werewolves do. I could smell a human's scent and glared at him as he let me down. "One of the maids, she means nothing to me," he said. "Now that I have found you, there will be no other."

"I will kill any woman who touches you that way," I said with a growl. He knew I meant it. "Get new sheets," I said. I was not going to claim my mate in the scent of another woman's juices. I balled up the bedding and tossed it out the door into the hallway. He had grabbed new bedding out of the closet and was pulling the fitted sheet over the mattress. I changed the pillows and threw them on the bed, then removed my shorts and thong and crawled on top. I shook my naked butt at him, a clear invitation. My wolf and I were ready and our body was calling to him 'Take Me Now.'

He got undressed quickly as I watched with my head and shoulders pressed down to the bed and my hips up, the same position a female wolf used to indicate her desire for sex. I was quivering in need as I saw his body; he was not bulky or muscular, more lean and powerful. His abs were chiseled, and his hard cock was big and weeping for me. "Take me, make me yours," I whispered as he climbed onto the bed.

"When I'm ready," he said as he smacked my ass. My wolf was in heaven, she wanted her mate to dominate her and he was doing just that. I moaned in pleasure as he leaned forward, his tongue sliding through my needy pussy as he tasted my juices. "You taste so good," he said as he kissed and licked at my thighs and around my sex.

I moaned again, trying to move my hips to get his tongue where I wanted it. He smacked my ass again, the pain becoming pleasure as he rubbed the red mark he'd left. "Behave or I'll tease you even longer," he said. "I never expected a vampire could have a mate, and I've got all the time in the world for this."

"Please," I begged him as he continued to lick around me, but not where I throbbed for him. He tormented me until I couldn't think straight, and when he finally decided to grant me release, it was like my mind and body exploded in pleasure. Time ceased to exist, and all that was left was his mouth and my pussy and the connection between them.

I came back to myself, lying on the bed with his hovering over me. "You're back," he said.

"Wow." I managed to move, bringing my hand up to his face. "I need you, Eduardo. I need that hard cock in me, and I need to bite you and take you as mine," I begged.

"Your mate is supposed to give you what you want, what you dream of and what you need, isn't he?"

"Yes. Your mate is your other half, and I need you, Eduardo. You are MINE and I want everyone to know it."

"You don't care that I'm a vampire? That your kind is our enemy, that my bite can kill you?"

"The Goddess wouldn't have given you to me if there wasn't a way for this," I said. "We need to find it, later, but right now I'm begging you. Take me."

"Your first time will hurt at first, then you will feel pleasure." He rolled over, settling between my hips.

I felt his hard length on me, my sodden lips sliding along it. I reached down, moving him until he was placed. "Please. The pain is nothing compared to what I will have with you."

"As you wish." He held himself up on his elbows as my legs wrapped around his thighs. He drove forward, and the pain shot through me as it felt like he was splitting me in half. "Oh!"

"Relax, the worst is over. It's going to be all pleasure from now on." He leaned down and kissed me as the pain dissipated and my body adjusted. He started to move his hips again, and the pleasure started to build. Every place our bodies touched was set aflame. My body was desperate for him, for more of him, it was never enough. I pulled him down on top of me and ran my fingers down his back until I was cupping his ass, pulling him tighter every time he plunged in.

We were both building to a peak, and my wolf was pushing forward. I allowed my face and jaws to shift, my canines coming it as he pumped me long and deep. "Erica," he moaned. "Come with me," he said.

I was peaking, I felt him drive hard and hold me as he started to jet deep in me, and my wolf took over. Biting down on his shoulder, we tasted his blood as we broke into a million pieces from the pleasure of completing the bond.

Randall Meechum's POV

New Orleans Coven House

We watched with amused grins as Eduardo carried Erica away to his room. I'd watched a bunch of people find their mates, and this one was different only because he wasn't a wolf. If he had been, he might have taken her right there and not cared who watched.

"Well, now that introductions are over, down to business," Jarrod said. "We're under a time crunch, the longer the venom is in your body the worse it could be. I believe that changing you like I changed Talia will cure this, because vampires are immune to vampire venom and have greater healing capability. However, this change is permanent and incredibly painful, as I'm sure your mate told you."