Alpha Killer Ch. 36-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She did. I understand the process and the implications of this change. I am doing it for her, and for us."

He nodded. "The Vampire Council was reluctant to grant me permission to change you. Hybrids like Talia are a risk; not held by maker command like a made vampire, and not subject to Alpha command due to her status as an Alpha. You are still Pack?"

"I am," I said. "Talia told me she swore loyalty to you when she was changed, and I will agree to the same. The conditions you gave her were that she would know who and why and be able to refuse if she did not agree they deserved death."

"Then let us begin." He took a large syringe off the table and Anastasia wiped the area with an alcohol pad, then used another on me. He slowly drew blood out of his body, filling the syringe. When he put it in my arm and started to push it in, it was like liquid fire moving into my body. I screamed in pain and the others held me down until it was all in.

Ch. 39

Talia's POV

New Orleans Coven

I wrapped my arms around my mate as he lay suffering on the bed. The blood had circulated through his whole body by now, and I remembered all too well the pain he was experiencing. "I'm here, love," I whispered in his ear. "You are doing fine. You'll get past this and we'll be together forever," I said.

He screamed until he couldn't scream any more. Jarrod put heavy leather mitts on his hands so he wouldn't tear his skin in his misery. I stayed behind him where he couldn't hurt me, letting the body contact soothe his wolf. He suffered for an hour before he finally passed out. Jarrod checked him and nodded. "He'll be out for a while. You should clean up and call his parents," he said.

I thought about it and nodded. We had come straight here, and Randall didn't want to worry them until he knew if he would be able to take the change. I went to my room and pulled my sweat and blood-soaked clothes off, tossing them into the garbage. I stepped into the shower and scrubbed myself clean, then got out and got dressed again. I wasn't looking forward to this; there was still a chance Randall wouldn't make it. No matter what, their son would never be the same after tonight. He would be stronger and faster but never fully trusted among his kind again.

I looked at the clock, it was eight thirty in the morning. I grabbed Randall's iPad and went into the guest room where Randall was being watched. Marcy was watching him. "How is he," I asked as my eyes looked him over.

"Fever is building," she said. "Another hour and we'll start with the ice. We've got a whole freezer full ready to go into the tub."

"I've got time then." I used his finger to unlock his iPad and brought up Skype. His parents were listed, and I pressed the contact to call them. A few seconds later, Alpha Brent came up on screen. He looked at me, and the worry must have been obvious. "Alpha Meechum?"

"Brent, please." He looked concerned; he was in his office and Patty came around to look over his shoulder. "Are you all right, Talia?"

"Things have gone a little pear-shaped," I said as I fought back tears. "Are you alone?"

"We are. Talk to us, honey," Patty said as she moved around to sit in his lap.

"There are some things that I didn't say earlier, things about me and what I am," I said.

"I saw the video of the fight, Talia. It's pretty clear your speed has been enhanced, I've never seen a werewolf move like you do." Brent hugged his wife. "The only thing I've seen that fast is a vampire."

"It's because I'm part vampire," I said. "After I was kicked out of Tomah, I took up with a vampire and her coven. Long story short, they took me in, and their Master changed me. It was excruciating during the change, but when it was done, I was able to become the fighter I am now. Part of the change is that my bite is fatal to werewolves, it just takes weeks instead of minutes."

"It doesn't make you less of a mate or less of a werewolf," Patty said.

"I bit him. I bit Randall while we were mating last night." I saw the horror on their faces as they figured it out. "The only way to save him is to make him like me. My Master got permission from the Vampire Council and Randall is undergoing the change now. You need to know because for the next three days, he's not going to be able to talk to you."

"Oh Selene, I need to be with my boy," Patty said with tears in her eyes.

"You can't, we're at a coven. I'm here, and Erica is here too. My vampire family will take care of Randall just like they helped me." I wiped a tear. "He will be all right, but he will be like me. The Council and the other Packs will find out we have vampire blood."

"Will you bring him home? After?"

"I still need to find and kill those who hurt my sister and killed my parents. Randall understands, that is why he asked you to send someone to take over Copper Mountain. If you hear anything about Alpha Todd's whereabouts, let me know."

"Tania is here, she's doing better. Bobby finally revealed his human side to her, and they are sleeping together after a rough night. Phillip is doing better, he's with the other boys and girls now." She wiped her face. "Take care of my boy, Talia."

"His brother Dallas is taking over as Copper Mountain Alpha, and our Beta's son as his Beta. They'll do just fine there. Don't worry about anything else, your Pack will be just fine until you're ready to decide if you will keep it. You take care of yourself too, Talia. We love both of you."

"I will, Dad." I didn't even realize I was saying it until it was out. I ended the call before he could see me break down completely. I missed my parents terribly.

Tania's POV

Sulphur Mountain Pack House

I woke up in his arms, and for the first time in weeks I felt rested. I nuzzled my head into his shoulder, and he opened his eyes to look at me as he smiled. "Morning love," he said.

"Thank you," I told him as I closed my eyes again.

"For what?"

"For not giving up on me. I know I'm not what you expected to be dealing with."

He leaned down and kissed my forehead, and it felt warm and comfortable to me. I was in a bed with a man, and it was because I had asked him. I was in control, if I told him to, he would leave. I ran my hand up his side, feeling the muscles underneath his skin. "You're not a burden that has been foisted on me, Tania. You're a blessing. I'm here because I want to be, because I love you, and I love our son. I know it seems weird and sudden, but my wolf and I know it is where we are meant to be. Just like you were meant to escape and find me."

"I miss my wolf," I said. "It's like this part of my soul is gone, and all I can do is think about how things would be different if she was here. I want to run in the woods, I want to feel the wind in my hair and the freedom we used to have together."

He rolled onto his back, bringing me with him so I was lying on top of him. I could feel his impressive length pushing through his shorts, poking into my stomach as his arms surrounded me. "Why don't we eat some breakfast and go for a run," he said.

"What about Phillip?"

"He's fine. He had a good sleep with my parents, and he's playing out back right now with the other youngsters of the Pack. He's having a good time and making friends, we can see him on the way out. I'd like to show you a little of our territory, and my wolf could use the run."

"What about me?"

"You can ride on my back. It's not the same, but it's the best I can do right now." He looked towards the door. "The kitchen sent up a late breakfast since we missed it. Why don't you freshen up and I'll get it ready."

I rolled off him and went to the bathroom, returning a few minutes later. The guest room had a small sitting area by the windows, a small table and two chairs, and he was setting out the plates and pouring juice for us. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, fruit... I would never take a good breakfast for granted anymore. We ate and talked, and I got my first look at his Pack grounds in the daylight. Rolling hills with cattle, stands of oak and pecan, and streams and ponds went as far as I could see. This late in the summer, the grass was dried out and it was hot and humid in the afternoon. "We should go," he said. "The longer we wait the more miserable the humidity gets."

"I felt like I was going to melt getting off the plane," I said. He just kept his shorts on and put on flip-flops, while I changed in the bathroom into a short and halter top that had been left with the breakfast for me, along with a pair of sandals. He held my hand as we walked out and through the Pack House to the back door. "Oh good, they fit," Sally said as she handed me a small insulated backpack. "I put a lunch and drinks in there along with a swimsuit. It's not worth going out there unless you're swimming too," she said with a smile.

"Tania, this is Sally, she works in the kitchen," Bobby said.

"Thank you, the food and clothes were perfect," I said.

She leaned forward and hugged me. "Welcome to Sulphur River, if you need anything you just let us know," she said. "Now go and have fun!"

We went out to the large patio in the back. There was an outdoor kitchen and a swimming pool with waterslides, plus a bunch of picnic tables. "Where is everyone?" Only a few people were in the pool.

"Mostly working or in school. With the heat, it doesn't really pick up out here until after dinner."

We walked past the fenced-in play area where the preschool kids would play; they were inside now, and I saw Phillip napping in a puppy pile with the other youngsters. The nanny waved at me and smiled. I waved back. He looked like he was fine and I didn't want to wake him up. While I was looking in, Bobby had pulled off his shorts and flip-flops and shifted into his wolf. I picked the stuff up and put it in the backpack, then climbed on his back. It wasn't normal for a werewolf to do this, we could run in wolf form before we could crawl, but I settled in. He shivered as I leaned onto him, my hands around his chest in front of his legs, my legs crossed at the ankle by his tail, my knees holding him behind his ribs. He turned and trotted towards the treeline, speeding up into a run once I was comfortable.

"WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!" It was amazing to be racing through the woods again. I held on as he followed the hard-packed dirt trail along the creek. We ran hard for about twenty minutes when he turned away from the stream, into a heavily wooded draw that ended at rocky cliffs. We stopped by a gate in the tall fence, meant to keep deer and pigs out. They could drink downstream.

At the bottom was a pool, deep and clear, surrounded by big boulders. A ten-foot waterfall splashed down from the rocky cliffside, and the sun turned the mist into a rainbow. "It's beautiful," I said as I hopped off.

I heard him shift behind me. "It's spring fed, and cool even in the summer. Come on."

"I need to put my suit on," I said.

"Why? It's just us, I've told everyone else to give us privacy," he said. "Pull those sweaty clothes off and swim with me."

With anyone but him I would have refused, but what would he see that he hadn't already? He knew about the scars from the beatings, the burns from cigarettes and cigars. If he didn't care, why should I? I pulled off the shirt and dropped the shorts, standing before Creation and my Mate in all my glory. "You're so beautiful," he said.

"You're more than I dreamed of," I said as I looked at him.

"Come on, we need to get some cold water on this before I take you farther than you're ready for." I blushed, because my body was starting to respond to him. If he took me as his right now, I wasn't sure if I would resist.

He led me to the edge of one of the boulders, there wasn't a real beach area, just rocks. "Shock treatment is best. To the right it's shallow enough to stand, off the left edge it is over ten feet deep." He walked me to the left corner of the huge boulder.

"Together," I said. He smiled and we backed up a few steps, then he squeezed my hand and we ran forward and jumped. The water was a shock to my system, it was not cool, it was COLD. I swam up and shook me hair. "This is FREEZING!"

"Feels great, doesn't it?" He floated on his back, kicking over to where the waterfall was splashing down. I followed him through it, and on the back side there was a little shelf of rock just above the waterline that he pushed himself up on. I swam to him and he lifted me up, spinning me to sit on his lap. His arms wrapped around me and he nuzzled my neck. "I love it here. No matter how hot the summer, it's cool here."

We sat there for a while, watching the water and talking about his home. When we got warm again, we'd swim, then lay out in the sun on the rocks. I'd missed that too, my pale skin and visible ribs a reminder of my treatment. "I'm getting better," I said as I pinched my stomach. "I'm going to get better."

"You are, I'll make sure of it," he said. "I know it won't be easy, and I know you will have setbacks and episodes. I promise you I'll be there for them, Tania. You're not alone."

I rolled on top of him, laying my head on his shoulder. "You're my mate, Bobby. I don't need a wolf to tell me that you're mine, and I think I love you."

"I love you, Tania." He pulled me up his body, kissing me gently. I cupped his face with my hands as his wrapped around my back, and our tongues sought each other as the kiss deepened. We made out like teenagers for a long time. I wasn't ready for sex yet, but I wanted to do something for him and the thing that had been poking me the whole time.

I started kissing his neck and shoulders, pushing myself down until I was nipping at his nipples and running my tongue through his patch of chest hair. Continuing down, I settled between his legs and took stock of his manhood.

"You don't have to do anything," he said as he got up on his elbows to look down.

"It's not like I haven't done this hundreds of times, but this time I want to," I said. "Let me love you." He closed his eyes as my tongue licked up his length before circling the top. I smiled as he moaned and closed his eyes; I knew I was good, and I was going to use all I had learned on him. My right hand wrapped around his base, holding it up as I took the head into my mouth. My tongue swirled around the underside as I slowly took him deeper.

"Fuck, that's nice," he said as I slid down his length. He reached the back of my mouth and I swallowed against the gag reflex, taking him smoothly all the way to the base. I stuck my tongue out, lapping at the pebbled skin, then backed off and took a breath. I licked and sucked at the tip before again taking him deep. I knew he wouldn't last, the poor man had a perpetual hard-on since before he even saw me, and I was right. "I'm close," he said.

I looked up into his eyes and smiled. My hand jacked him as I hummed, the vibration enough to tip him over. I plunged down again, feeling his cock pulse as he shot rope after rope into my throat. I backed off, taking the rest in my mouth, then swallowed it and smiled. "You taste good," I said.

"I could die a happy man right now," he said before he collapsed back to the rock. "Give me a minute and I'll return the favor."

"After lunch," I said. "You might be there a while."

Ch. 40

Talia's POV

New Orleans Coven House

The fever finally broke after three days. His eyes opened and he recognized me. I was crying, this hadn't been an easy time for me. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, and my wolf and I hated we were the cause of his pain. I moved my hand over his damp face, pushing the hair aside. "Welcome back, baby," I said.

"I love you, Talia, but don't make me do this again," he said as he cracked a smile. "I feel like shit."

"You've looked better, my mate. Drink some fluids, you need it." He drained three bottles of Gatorade as fast as I handed them to him. "Come on, let's get you into the bath." He groaned a little as I moved him; the change was on a DNA level according to what Jarrod had told me, and every cell in his body had been through the wringer. I had no trouble hauling him up to his feet, my strength was and order of magnitude greater than a human female of my size. He leaned on me as he stood for a moment before starting to move.

He stumbled, and quicker than you could see his hand shot out and went through the wall. "Focus on being smooth, your body is more than you remember. You're going to have to relearn everything, first to control your body and later to unleash it."

"I can see that," he said. We moved into the bathroom, where the sunken tub was filled and the jets were on. Marcy had prepared it as soon as he started coming around. I helped him down into it before I pulled off my clothes and joined him. "Cold water is best for now, sorry."

"I thought finally being mated would be the end of cold showers and baths, love." He looked down in the water. "My body feels like it was run over, chewed up and tossed off a building. I can't even think about sex now."

"I'm not going to test that today, but I am looking forward to mating you again. I just hope your vampire speed doesn't mean you finish in under a minute." I looked up from where I was soaping up a cloth and saw the wolf in his eyes, plus the wildness of his vampire. He was gaining control with every passing moment, the pain leaving his body as the hybrid healing fixed him. By the time I had the two of us cleaned, he was moving without pain.

"I'm hungry and thirsty," he said. "It's like my throat aches."

"It's the start of bloodlust," I said. "Your vampire nature is coming through. Our vampire part can come out in our human or wolf forms, just the teeth either way. The drive is more like what your wolf is wanting instinctually. Your wolf will need to integrate with him just like your human side will."

He was starting to get cold, so I started draining the tub and got us some towels. He pulled me into his chest after we tossed the towels aside. "I love you, Talia. I told you I'd die for you, and now I'm like you. Two of a kind, the only pair in the world."

"Not really," I said. "Come on." I led him out of the bathroom and we quickly dressed in athletic shorts and T-shirts. Leaving our room, I saw Jarrod standing outside Eduardo's room. "How is she doing?"

"She'll be coming out of it in about four hours. This will work well, we can train them together." He opened the door and we looked past him; Erica was on the bed, her body covered in sweat as Eduardo wiped her with cool cloths. He closed the door again. "We're set up in the garage. It's four in the afternoon, so Malcolm is up there and will take care of everything."

"Thank you, Jarrod. I'd never have all this without you," he said.

"When he's fed, we need to talk." He went back to the main area, something was on his mind. He hadn't said anything since Randall was bitten, but I'd barely listened to anything around me. I was too focused on tending to my mate.

I took Randall's hand and led him upstairs, through the airlock setup and into the garage. Malcom was waiting for me; the garage had been emptied, and a sheep was standing in the far corner, looking for a way out. I could sense Randall's wolf and vampire pushing forward; his teeth were changing, and his eyes were turning black. "Shift and feed," I told him. "Embrace your true nature."

He pulled off his clothes and shifted into his huge wolf. He was bigger than before, even more dangerous-looking. His teeth were showing; the only difference was his canines were a little longer than before. One moment he was by my side, then next his teeth were around the neck of the ram.

A wolf would rip the throat out, letting it bleed to death, but the vampire part fed differently. The venom paralyzed the sheep, and the long canines found the artery. He stood there for a minute, gulping down the warm blood. When the heart stopped, he tore out the throat and ripped open the belly.