All Comments on 'Alpha Killer Ch. 41-45'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BRILLIANT AGAIN!

Another stonking great chapter in the life of Talia.....this story is killer (sic)

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Very exciting. I especially enjoyed the stark difference between how Bobby and Todd treated their mates. Rooting for the good guys here, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The council

I mean no offense in my statement.

The council seems to be made up of idiots in this. They just had the alpha killer helping them out by revealing known traitors of werewolf’s to them. And yet they just 180 and say kill her. It doesn’t make much sense to me plot wise but maybe I just missed something. Anyway, still a good read 4 stars

NightsLongKnightNightsLongKnightabout 5 years ago
Cowardly council

Once again the council shows it true colors, they only care about their power. It was a lovely change in lore to return a wolf because of true love. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Todd is a dead man walking

I have to say Todd is going to be screwed over by the council. As their are not 1 but 3 hybrids now. And talia and Tania will take great pleasure in killing him.

This will then lead them to wipe out the Council. Before Todd dies a slow agonising death he will end up squealing like a little bitch he is and so much deserves.

wil2085wil2085about 5 years ago
sigh

treat somebody like the enemy long enough and eventually they will decide to play the role. as of now she simply sees them with contempt, but if they do pardon him all that will change. it will say that her parents deaths and everything that her sister went through means nothing to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice subtle tricks

Well done saving the upstairs stake in a story about vampires. Vlad the Impaler got his name for using that punishment on the Turks....on the flip side, the name Jack me off was a bit of a disappointing dig that didn't match tone. Well written story as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What's in a name?

Tara Himen. Jack Meoffe. Justin Heranus. Ya got me laughing to the point of distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

This is a very well-written series. Almost too well written I've had to take a break several times and remind myself it's not real. Otherwise I keep grinding my teeth down. I do hope you're not planning on killing off any of these main characters that just found love that would really suck, tho real life does suck

LwcbyLwcbyover 3 years ago

The worst, your writing gets better, but this sucks. I wish now that I hadn't read your other stuff before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep track of your characters- so many times you get perspectives mixed up and it’s incredibly distracting and shows lazy editing.

The pace also seems so hurried, they decided on something so they did it… bing bang done. It’s too practical for a story and doesn’t give credit to the world built up here.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story but the characters names get mixed up and I have to work out who actually said what by back tracking and looking at context quite often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES