Alpha Killer Ch. 46-50

Story Info
Council Matters.
13.8k words
4.88
19.6k
37

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randall Meechum's POV

Sulphur River Pack

I groaned as I woke up, looking at the clock next to my bed. Two-twenty. My movement caused my mate to shift in my arms, her leg coming up and bumping into my morning wood. I groaned again as she moved her hand down to it. "Morning love, or should I say good afternoon."

"It is," she said. "I love waking up this way."

"In my arms?"

She grinned as she looked up at me from where her head was resting on my chest. "Horny and you're already hard," she said. She moved over me, kissing my chest and moving up my body. Her nether lips were rapidly moistening as they rubbed over my length. My hands ran down her sides, grabbing her hips and moving her back and forth as I became even harder. "I need you," she said as he reached down and grabbed my shaft, aligning it with her opening and sinking back down. "Oh fuck that's good," she said as she bottomed out.

She was hot and tight, and I tried to focus on her instead of the velvet glove around my cock. She started to rock back and forth as she put her hands on my chest. I moved my hands up to her perky breasts, leaning forward to suck on a nipple. Neither of us were going to hold out as she started moving faster. The sound of her hips smacking down on mine filled the room, each thrust pushing me deep inside her until I couldn't hold back. "I'm cumming, love," I said as I let go.

"FUCK!!" She felt the first of my cum hit her deep inside and dropped down, her own orgasm squeezing me as she threw her head back and screamed. I grabbed her ass, holding her down on me until I had filled her completely. She collapsed back on my chest, enjoying the feeling over the mate bond. "I love you," she said.

I hugged her tight. "I love you too, Talia." We enjoyed the moment, which was over as soon as I came out and our legs were covered with goo. She rolled off the bed, pulling me to my feet and leading me to the shower.

We were enjoying the cleanup when my Dad sent to me. "Talia, Randall, we need to talk with you guys. We're down in the safe room with your vampire friends. You missed breakfast and lunch but there's food down here."

"We'll be there in fifteen minutes," I replied. "Come on, duty calls." We quickly finished and dried off before getting dressed. We were there in fourteen, hand in hand. Mom and Dad were sitting at a long table, along with all four of the vampires and Erica. Bobby and Tania came in just behind me. "What's going on?"

"While you have been changing, they've been busy working on the leads for the slave trade. We need to make some decisions soon," Dad said.

"We have three major targets," Jarrod said as he walked up to the walls where bulletin boards were hanging, filled with photos and other documents. "The first is the slave training facility where Tania was taken after Beta Jack sold her to Joey 'Bag of Donuts' Venucci. Tania didn't recognize him, so we don't know if Joey just transferred her or if the Chicago Mafia is running it."

"Either way, Donuts is going to have a bunch of holes in him," I said. "With the organized crime links, it probably would be best for me to bring in the FBI on this one. I'm sure they have a lot more on him and his group than I do."

"Which brings us to the facility. You were there for weeks, weren't you?"

"Yes, up until the auction," Tania said. "They never used their full names. Crystal was the only one who worked with me directly, I don't know her last name. The others were in the background."

"Do you think you can remember faces, with enough detail for a sketch," Patty asked. "We have a good artist in our Pack, and now that your wolf is back, you should be able to send images to her over the link."

"I think so," she said. "I can try."

"Good. We can use facial recognition to search the FBI databases, right Randall?" I nodded. "After that is the island. You can't hide an operation that big," Jarrod said.

"I think we know where that is, we just haven't been able to gather evidence to shut it down," I said. "They are on an island under Colombian jurisdiction, controlled by the drug lords. Private landing strip, connecting from other islands so no US jurisdiction. Invitation only."

Patty moved over and knelt by Tania, holding her hand. "I hate to make you relive those days, Tania, but we're going to need help here. There's no getting on that island without an invitation, and operations like this are done by referral. I need the same things; names and faces of the staff you can remember, and anything you remember for names of customers."

Jarrod nodded. "If we can track down the customers, we can use them to wrangle an invite."

"What good will that do," Tania said. "There's dozens of people there."

"You'd be surprised what Talia and I will be able to do with a few of our buddies," I said. "We don't care if they search our luggage because we bring our own weapons. They'll be dead and buried before morning comes."

"Good," Tania said. "What about giving a statement to the FBI?"

I looked at my father. "Randall, you and Talia are returning to your apartment tonight. In the morning, go back to work. Bobby, you call him when you guys are done here and set up a time to come to his work."

"Is she going alone?"

Dad shook his head. "No, Talia is her sister, she will bring her in. The story will be that Tania ran off after the shooting, and you didn't see anything, and you were scared. You ran until you were able to call your sister, and she came and picked you up. You've been in rehab under the care of Doctor Anders in New Orleans, and you are now well enough to give a statement. We will practice with you so you can say as much truth as possible while still protecting the Packs and the Coven."

"I think I have a better idea," I said. "Dad, is Lou Walls still a lawyer in town?" Dad nodded, he was an older wolf in our Pack and often worked Pack matters. "Let's bring him in, he can be the counsel for Tania. She's willing to talk, but she is worried about being arrested. Have him call my office late this afternoon and ask for me. When you are told I'm not available, ask to speak to my supervisor. Tell her you are willing to make a statement and answer questions on the Fort Worth killings and your time as a sex slave. In return, you want immunity from prosecution."

"She was a victim, son," Dad said. "They aren't going to arrest her."

"She's scared and she doesn't know that. She was involved in prostitution and she fled the scene of a crime. She also stole cash from the pants pocket of the man who was in there with her. They'll give her immunity, once Lou tells them what she is willing to provide." They all nodded. "Request that an agent interview her at Lou's office in town, because she's afraid to go back to that city since they haven't found the killers yet. My boss will send me, since this is in my back yard."

"That could work," Bobby said. "I'd feel better if she could be around home instead of traveling back to the cities. I want to be there with her."

"How do we explain them knowing each other," I asked.

Dad thought a minute. "We can't. I think Snacks will need to make a comeback. It's not a stretch that a woman who has been through so much would bond with a big dog from my ranch, one we gave her for protection and comfort," he said. "That way you're in the room and it doesn't raise more questions. We just need to get you a collar and a service dog vest."

"I hate collars," he said.

"Maybe I'll feed you some of those liver treats if you behave," Tania said with a giggle. "I like this plan, I don't have to spend hours on the road."

"You'll get plenty of latitude in questioning, you'll have the statements written up already and we can just ask clarifying questions. Give them everything on the abduction, Todd is a fugitive right now and Justin is missing and will be dead soon. The Chicago Mob is likely running the training center. The island is outside FBI jurisdiction, but we won't give them names or helpful details. Your time with Dirk and Peggy you can talk as much as you want; both are dead, and it has nothing to do with Packs. All you have to do is say you didn't see the shooter, and you grabbed cash and ran. Any objections?"

"Lou and I will make sure she stays within bounds," Dad said.

I nodded. "We can also say that your lawyer put you with the sketch artist so you would have more to offer. When it's over you say you're done. You fear for your safety and are going back into hiding, only your lawyer will know how to reach you. I want you to disappear again."

"That sounds good. We're staying here, right?" Tania was leaning into Bobby for comfort.

"You won't be wanted for anything, but I think it will be best if you stay on Pack grounds," Dad said. "Todd's still out there somewhere."

I looked over at my mate. "With this plan, there's no reason to risk you traveling to Dallas just to end up coming back here tomorrow. You're safer here, and you can help train Erica while I drive." She didn't look happy I was leaving, so I leaned over and kissed her. "I'll call into work and tell them I'm over my viral pneumonia and will be back in the office in the morning. Jarrod, I'm going to be fine on my own, right? No bloodlust?"

"You should be good for another week before you need to drink again. You should spar with Talia and with us when you return; no one else in the Pack will be able to challenge you now. You already know the moves, now you need to adjust to your new strength and speed. If there are any questions, call us. We'll be here."

Dad tossed me a set of keys. "Your Jeep is in the garage, two of the exchange wolves arrived with it this morning. Talia's motorcycle key is on the ring with it." She almost grabbed for the ring, and I quickly detached the carabineer and handed it to her. "It's fine, it's been washed and gassed up."

"Probably best if leave it in the garage for now," I said. "There's only one paved road and that's the driveway."

"We've got some dirt bikes in the pole barn if you want to ride," Patty said. "Any of the boys would be happy to show you the trails we have, and it gives you a chance to see our land."

"That would work," Talia said.

I stood up, and Talia took my hand as she stood by my side as I took her hand. "Thank you all for the help. I'll be back here after the interview is done and we can go over the next moves." Talia and I hugged everyone, then went back upstairs.

I barely had the door closed before she had her clothes off and was yanking down my shorts. I moaned and leaned back against the door as she licked at my rapidly hardening cock. "I need you," she said between sucks as she looked up at me. "Fuck me hard, baby. I want to feel it when you're gone."

"We're wamps with vampire healing, I could fuck you half to death and you'd be good as new in an hour," I said.

"Then fuck me half to death." I smiled and picked her up, tossing her twenty feet onto the bed. Her naked body twisted in the air, landing softly on all fours. I kicked my shorts off and was behind her in a flash, grabbing her wrists and holding them behind her back. She moved her hips, trying to get me inside her. I lined up and slammed my hips into her, plunging deep into her tight pussy as she screamed in pleasure and pain at the sudden invasion.

We'd never really let go, our lovemaking had been at normal human speeds. She howled her pleasure into the pillow as I took her hard. The room was filled with the wet slap of my hips hitting her sex, the grunts and groans of our exertion, and her begging me to fuck her harder, faster or deeper.

She came explosively as I suddenly speeded up, fucking her from behind at vampire speed. I soon realized why even vampires didn't screw like this. No matter how wet and willing she was, if you move one object in another fast enough, the friction builds up heat.

Lots of heat.

"FUCK!" I pulled out, my cock red and the juices on it sending off wisps of steam. She rolled on her back, holding her legs open. I moved on top of her and shifted to face the opposite way, using my tongue to cool her insides as she took my length in her mouth. It only took a few seconds to cool us off, then I rolled off and lay next to her. "I guess that answers the question," I said.

"Which one?"

"If I smoke after sex." She looked at me, then busted out laughing. I got up and moved over her, slowly pushing my healed length into her. "Maybe a slow lovemaking is better."

We rocked back and forth as we kissed, but she needed more. Her legs wrapped around me, and I picked up the pace. I moved her legs onto my shoulders, changing the angle, and started pounding her hard again until we both broke as I came deep inside her. I moved her legs down, then laid on my back and rolled her into my side. "I'm going to miss you tonight. I don't like being apart from you now that I have you."

"I feel the same way, Randall. I never expected to be happy, I didn't expect I'd still be alive by now. We're going to do this."

"Together," I said.

"Together." She snuggled into my side, falling asleep.

I couldn't sleep, so ten minutes later I rolled out of bed and packed my bag. When I was ready, I leaned over and kissed her. "I love you, Talia. Stay safe." She let out a moan and snuggled my pillow. I let myself out.

Twenty minutes later, my Jeep was leaving the Pack lands and heading towards the highway. I called my boss, who was thrilled to hear I was on my way back. "You've never been sick before, Randall. This pneumonia must have been bad."

"It knocked me on my ass, I can't argue that. My Mom hasn't fussed over me that much since I was eight." She laughed. "See you in the morning."

"Lots to do, Agent Meechum." She hung up as I was reaching the main road.

Unknown POV

I was in my sniper's hide, the camera attached to the spotting scope and the scoped rifle next to it. I tracked the Jeep leaving Pack lands, taking photos which were then sent to Todd at our hotel base. I called him up. "Todd, you get the photos?"

"Yeah, it's Randall Meechum. Let him go, he's not a target." We had photos of the Alpha Killer and her four Vampire friends. He was offering ten thousand a week to be part of his army, and we'd split a million dollars if we captured Talia and Jarrod. It wasn't going to be easy, but being a rogue had never been easy.

Do my job well, he had said, and there would be a spot for me in his Pack. Five years alone was long enough.

Ch. 47

Alpha Brent's POV

Sulphur River Pack House

"Alpha, you need to see this, we've got watchers near the entrances," the warrior manning the security center in the basement of the Pack House said.

I looked at my watch, it was just after three. "I'm going to bring Jarrod in with me since this might be involving him." I linked Patty who was with the children out back and asked her to meet me at the basement door. "Hi baby," I said as I pulled her into my arms as I reached the stairway.

"More intrigue," she asked.

"I guess." We went downstairs, and I grabbed Jarrod out of the safe room. He and his Coven were amazing because they didn't need to sleep, and Eduardo was a whiz on computers. I'd put him with my alpha geek down in the server room and they were digging up all kinds of evidence.

We entered the small security center, which had one warrior manning the station 24/7. High definition televisions showed the areas around the Pack homes, the entry roads, and other areas of interest. The technology was state-of-the art; all cameras were shown sixteen to a screen normally, and motion sensors or mouse clicks could be used to bring up details on two large screens. The passive defenses, such as vehicle barriers, remote-operated fences and tear gas bombs, were also controlled from this room. Our Theta, Marvin Thurber, the leader of Pack security, was already there. "What did you find, Michael?"

"Our perimeter patrol drone picked this up around lunchtime," he said. He pulled up a video clip on the computer of the main driveway to the Pack House. Across the road, maybe a quarter mile away, the thermal imager picked up the shape of a man, prone in the bushes and pointed towards our territory. "I made a note of it, but he was still a ways off. It was only when the drone saw this that I got nervous." The next clip, of the back exit to our territory, showed a man in a group of trees.

"Sentinels," I said.

"Yep. They were in the same places as the drone did its next lap." Our territory was huge, and it would take too many wolves to patrol the border to make it practical. In addition, we were in cattle country; if any neighbors saw a wolf, they'd probably shoot it. We had purchased a half-dozen autonomous drones and programmed them to fly a surveillance pattern. Flying high enough their engines were difficult to hear, their high-resolution cameras transmitted images live back to our security center. Once in our security center, artificial-intelligence image processing software matched the images to stored images of the territory and highlighted any differences. We always had one in the air at the edge of our territory, and another flying a one-mile perimeter from our homes. The technology brought it to the warrior's attention, and he could dispatch remotely-piloted drones from there. "I sent a patrol out to scout it, they stayed out of sight and got eyes and noses on. They are both werewolves, both rogues, and both armed with long-range rifles."

"Shit." Things just got real. "Any more of them out there?"

"I think we may have some patrols in cars, but it's hard to tell. I can direct our patrols to investigate."

Jarrod shook his head. "Better not to approach them or show any signs we are onto them. They probably know my Coven is here, maybe Talia is who they are after. They didn't shoot at Randall, they're just observing and reporting. Now that we know where they are out there, we have the advantage."

I thought about it, he was right. If they stayed off the territory, I couldn't do anything about it anyway. "Keep an eye on them and let me know if others start to gather. Keep two drones in the air around the border at all times."

"Yes, Alpha," Marvin said. "I am also going to have a few of my best snipers find positions where we can observe and take out the targets if directed." I nodded, knowing it would be good to have that option ready. "Do you want to put the Pack on lockdown?"

"No, but I don't want anyone going out alone or unarmed. Changing our habits could tip them off too." I sent a message out to all Pack members, informing them we had rogues monitoring the Pack borders. Effective immediately, no one was to go closer than a mile to the Pack border without coordinating it with Theta Marvin or myself. Once I was satisfied my Theta had it under control, my mate and I returned with Jarrod to the safe room.

"How are we going to get Tania out of here safely," Eduardo asked as we briefed the vampires and Erica on what we had found. "If it's Todd, he'll want her dead."

"We have an advantage in that Todd thinks she has no wolf," I said. "We can use that."

Marcy looked at me. "It might be best to move quickly. We haven't been here long. If Todd is raising a rogue army, the longer we wait the more people he has."

"He's after Talia and Tania," Erica said. "He probably thinks he can survive the backlash if Tania isn't around to testify against him. Or, he thinks killing Talia will be enough to get the Council to pull its arrest warrant."

Jarrod smiled. "Well, they don't know about the four of us, and they don't know about Erica's new abilities."

"What are you implying," I asked.

"Sometimes when you see the mousetrap, you just need to trip the bar and steal the cheese. We send Talia out in a car, something with bulletproof glass if you have it."