Alpha Killer Ch. 66-70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now how do you plead," Talia said.

I did it, they all knew I did it, and I just wanted to get to the fight. "No contest," I said.

"Very well, we will move into sentencing. If anyone would like to speak towards the sentence, come forward and be recognized." A few did, talking about the money I took or the good Alphas I had killed.

Finally, Tania moved forward to speak. "A quick death is too easy for him," she said. "He must pay for what he did, then die for who he killed." She handed them a piece of paper. "This is the justice I demand for being kidnapped and sold into slavery by this vile man."

Talia took the paper, reading it, then handing it to the other Alphas. They conversed quietly before they broke up the huddle and looked down at me. "For the crimes of Theft, Kidnapping and Accessory to Rape, Todd Aldridge is to be branded as a traitor and given twenty lashes with a silver whip. When he has recovered, for the two murders, he is sentenced to Pack Pursuit." There were some gasps; it was an old sentence and particularly bloody.

The guards grabbed my cuffed arms, leading me to the pole that stood in the center of the circular driveway. My hands were raised and attached to the chains hanging from the top, adjusted to hold me up and keep my back exposed to the whip. My ankles were chained close to the concrete the pole was set into, keeping me from moving away.

The Pack had gathered around to watch. Talia and Tania walked up to me, each holding an implement of my punishment. Tania had pulled the brand out of the nearby fire, the red 'T' glowing in the night. "Erica suggested this one. A fitting punishment for a traitor who sold out his own Alphas, and stole from his own Pack," she said. "Hold him." Guards grabbed my hair and neck, holding my right cheek tight to the pole. I closed my eyes as it got closer, I could feel the heat of the brand as it got close.

When she pressed it to my left cheek, I screamed in agony. She kept it there for a second, making sure the skin was burned through, then she pulled it back and the men let go. I could smell the burned flesh, and my face was on fire. A guard wearing gloved came up, and spread a paste containing silver flakes onto the wound. The burning of the silver made the pain even worse and ensured werewolf healing would not take place.

Tania spit in my face and returned to her mate's arms as Talia let the silver whip unfurl in her hand. "Twenty lashes is the sentence. Remember every one."

The sound of the whip cutting the air and tearing through flesh was a familiar one, but I had always been on the other end of it. The leather had silver imbedded into it, and the lash removed skin in long stripes. I managed to stay silent through four, but the whip knows no rank. All who suffer under it will scream and beg for mercy, and I was no different. I blacked out after twelve, only to have salt water tossed on my back to wake me up again.

By twenty I didn't remember my name, I couldn't tell who was screaming or where I was.

I came to hours later, back in the cell on my stomach, with any movement of my body being sheer torture.

Ch. 69

Tania's POV

Tomah Pack House

"And so it is with great pride that I turn over the Alpha position of the Tomah Pack back to its rightful heir, Tania Stillwater, and her mate Bobby Meechum." Alpha John placed his hands on my shoulders as he released the bond he'd formed with my Pack members. I shuddered as the bonds reformed with me, each one seating itself in my mind. My wolf was giddy, and I could feel Bobby behind me as the same thing happened in his mind. I closed my eyes and focused on the dozens of new links that had formed, and felt those I'd formed to the Sulphur River Pack shift. Alpha Brent was no longer my Alpha, Bobby and I were now equals to him. The bond shifted, along with Patty and all his brothers and sisters, to a family bond.

When the bonds were in place, I sent my first Alpha Command to my new pack. "Let's eat!"

There were laughs and applause from the room as we stood in front of the room on the raised platform. The Alphas who had joined us for the trial were here still, staying for the formal turnover. Talia and the Alphas had supervised the vote on shifting Alphas this morning. The vote had been unanimous.

I stepped forward and hugged Alpha John. "Thank you for taking such good care of them until I was ready," I said with tears in my eyes. "You've always been a good friend to our Pack and I appreciate it so much."

"It was the least I could do for you, your parents were good friends, and our Packs have been allies for generations. If you need anything, even if it is just someone to talk to, just call me."

I let him go, and Bobby stepped up and shook his hand. I could feel his pride as we were congratulated by the other Alphas before Brent and Patty enveloped me in a hug. "I'm so proud to call you my daughter," Patty said as she cried. "Two of my children are now Alphas!"

"Three soon," I replied as I hugged her back. "After today's vote I think the Sulphur River Pack will have new leadership."

"Nothing is over till it is over," Brent said.

"You're perfect for the job, and I'm voting for you," I said as I hugged him. "Dusty will be a great Alpha, you've been training him for over a century and he's ready."

"I'm more worried about you two," he said. "We'll talk later."

We sat down as the Omegas working the kitchen brought the feast out for us. They'd gone all out; huge slabs of ribeye roast, mashed potatoes with gravy, broccoli, fresh baked rolls and a jello salad. Conversations were muted with all the food in front of us, but I kept up a constant chatter with my new Pack members via the bonds. It would take me weeks to catch up on what everyone had been doing, so I focused on the big stuff. New matings, new babies, graduations, I talked to them all. The talk of graduations hit me as I realized my own situation and froze.

"What is the matter, love?"

"My school," I said to him. "I missed all of high school."

He took my hand. "It wasn't your fault, Tania. We'll enroll you in school, maybe online, or even get you a tutor and homeschool you. You're incredibly smart and brave, this is just one more thing you need to overcome."

"I never got to go to Prom," I said. "I never had sleepovers, or went to football games, or any of the things that kids my age got to do. All my friends are great, they are so supportive, but they seem so, I don't know..."

"Innocent?"

"Exactly. They have no idea how sick and twisted the world outside these grounds can be."

He picked me up, setting me in his lap and kissing me senseless as the Pack cheered the affections of their Alpha pair. "You will be there to help them learn that when it is time, as well as how to fight and win against the evil. As for the rest, I'll give you every experience I can find a way to make up with you."

"Thank you, Bobby. You're the best." We kissed again, and I stayed in his lap as he pulled my plate over. He cut bites of steak and fed them to me, his left hand dropping to rub my stomach. The symbolism was immediately apparent to my wolf, who was ready to move her tail aside and start making pups anytime. "I'm not in heat yet, and I don't know if I can even have children after all the abuse I took with them," I said as I took another bite.

"You're going to be a wonderful mother, and I can't wait to get you pregnant and watch your belly get round with our child. When I see you with Phillip I see how caring your are." I relaxed into his arms as he ran his fingers over the rounded belly from all the food I'd eaten. I was still underweight, and it was really obvious when I was next to my sister and her incredibly athletic body.

"I guess we'll have to spend a lot of time trying," I teased him. I shifted my butt on his lap, feeling his cock hardening under me.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Alpha," he said.

"We've got forty minutes until the Alpha Conference starts."

"We better eat fast and make our excuses, because I'm going to need thirty to do what I plan to do to your hot little body." He set me back on my chair as I blushed, my wolf was giddy.

We started eating quickly, which caught the attention of Patty. "In a hurry to get somewhere," she teased.

"Those grandpups don't make themselves," I said as I pushed the plate away. The table and those close enough to hear laughed at my honesty. I stood and addressed the whole Pack. "Thank you all for everything today, I love you and can't wait to spend more time with you, but right now I need mate time." I pulled Bobby out of his chair and we made our way to the exit as the Pack laughed and congratulated us. We were new mates, and that's just how things were.

We raced up the steps to our new bedroom; the cleaning staff had removed every trace of the previous Alpha and the bed and sheets were new. Clothes flew everywhere as soon as the door closed behind us, and I squealed as he picked me up and carried me to the bed. His dominance appeased my wolf, but my human side wasn't quite ready to be taken that way. He read my mood through the bond and froze. "Ýou know I'll never hurt you," he said as his hand ran down my side.

"I'm sorry, I get flashbacks from..."

He kissed me and moved onto the bed, laying on his back. "Ride me, beautiful. It will be easier with you in control." He was right, and I kissed my way up his body until I was licking his hard shaft. It was throbbing in my hand, so big and ready for me. "Swing your legs up this way." I did, and seconds later I was squealing in pleasure around his cock as his tongue stroked my wet folds.

"Oh Luna that feels great," I said. I knew everything about sex, I'd been trained and conditioned to perform every normal and depraved act without hesitation, but I'd rarely enjoyed it. Bobby was different, and my body responded to him. I took Bobby into my throat, humming softly as I moved until my nose was touching his heavy balls. He groaned in pleasure but kept his tongue busy, pushing me towards a quick climax.

"I'm going to lose it if you don't stop, and I want to be inside you when I finally cum," he said. I backed off, gently licking it to keep him hard while I let him tongue me to another shaking orgasm. When I quit trembling, I moved down and used my hand to position him at my entrance. "Oh my LUNA," he said as I sank down in a reverse cowgirl until he was fully sheathed within me.

"I love how this feels so deep in me, so big," I told him as I started to move up and down. I was soon bouncing on him, the slap of my ass to his hips sounding throughout the room. I was glad we built bedrooms with lots of soundproofing, but nothing was going to stop the scream of pleasure I let go as he started to shoot his load into me and I came HARD.

He grabbed my hips, holding me so he was deep inside me as the warm jizz coated my insides. I was shaking, unable to move as I laid back onto his chest. He hugged me to him as we both came down from our highs. "That was amazing," he said.

I felt my stomach, even with the position I could feel him inside me above my belly button. He softened and fell out, our juices coating our thighs as the mess ran down. "Ugh, we need to shower," I said.

"No, I like this scent on you," he said with a smile. He rolled me onto my side then disappeared into the bathroom, returning with a washcloth and towel. "I'll just clean the excess."

"Everyone will know we just made love!"

He just looked at me and smirked. "Everyone KNEW we were going to make love as we left lunch, we shouldn't disappoint them. We're the Alpha couple now, we set the example for the Pack. You know they will take comfort in our bond being new and strong." He walked over and picked up my dress. "Just put this back on, we've only got five minutes until we have to be in the conference room."

It was another thing to get used to; when I was a slave, I'd take dozens of showers a day to get ready for the next customer, and now my wolf agreed that carrying his strong scent was a good thing. He got dressed and we walked back out of our room and down the hall to the Alpha's offices. The other Alphas and their mates were already seated, the video conference displayed on the large screen on the wall. Each Alpha pair had their own camera and keyboard, the laptops connecting them to the overall conference. I could see them lifting their heads and smiling a little as we walked in and sat down, and Patty gave me a quick hug as soon as I was sitting down.

At two o'clock Central time, Talia opened the conference. "Today's meeting is to elect the new Chairman of the Werewolf Council, since I have found I like being Charmain even less than being Alpha," she said as people chuckled. "Voting will be done by secret electronic ballot, with the results being tallied by Chief Enforcer Jacque at Headquarters. Election of the Chairman requires the votes of sixty percent of the Alphas. Since we are starting with six nominees, each round the lowest vote getter will be eliminated and we will re-vote until we reach an impasse or one of the candidates receives the required votes. Any questions on the process?"

There were none. "Good. One last thing before we start. The Council is pleased to recognize that Tania Stillwater and her mate Bobby Meechum have been installed as Alphas to the Tomah Pack in Wisconsin. It's good to have a Stillwater back in charge of that Pack." There was clapping and congratulations as I smiled and acknowledged my peers. "With that, each candidate may have two minutes to state their case as to why they should be the next Council Chairman."

I was obviously going to vote for Brent, but I paid attention and took notes in case he was eliminated in one of the rounds. After the speeches, Talia opened the voting. With it being done electronically, it only took a few minutes for all the votes to be tallied. I watched in suspense as Chief Enforcer Jacque read the results. "Alpha Max, 3 votes. Alpha Taylor, five votes. Alpha Nathan, two votes. Alpha William, fourteen votes. And the next chairman, with seventy-two percent of the vote, is Alpha Brent Meechum."

There was clapping and celebrations in the room as my father-in-law was embraced by Patty, Bobby, Talia and finally me. Talia went back to her camera and called for quiet. "I'm proud to introduce your new Chairman, not just because I know how good a man he is, but because he is here in Tomah with me and I can hand over the job right now," she said with a grin. Kneeling in front of Alpha Brent, she took his hands in hers as Patty stood with her arm around his waist. "As the newly elected Chairman of the Council, I turn over the Headquarters and all duties and responsibilities over to you, Brent and Patty Meechum. May you guide and protect our kind with wisdom and courage."

He pulled Talia to her feet and into a hug before moving her to stand next to him. "Thank you all for your confidence in me. The elections of regional Council members will occur on conference calls within each region, with results due to me by five PM eastern time tomorrow. Good luck, and may Luna guide you to wise choices." He reached out and ended the teleconference.

"I need to talk to my family, there are many things to discuss," he said as we embraced him again. "Can you set it up?"

"Certainly, Mr. Chairman," I said. "I'll start making calls now."

Ch. 70

Talia's POV

Tomah Pack Alpha's Offices

"Before we get on the big call, I need to talk to the three of you and Randall," Dad said.

"I'll see if I can get him on Skype," I said. "He's working, but hopefully he can get away." I sent him a text with the address to call, and a few minutes later I saw his call pop up on the screen. "Hi honey," he said. "What's going on?"

"Family meeting, can you get somewhere private?"

"Yeah, just a minute, there should be a room open somewhere." He moved around while the rest of the family sat down; Brent and Patty to my left, Bobby and Tania to my right. The screen showed him closing the door to an office, while I widened the screen to show all of us. "Congratulations, Mom and Dad, you guys are going to do great things at the Council. And congratulations to Bobby and Tania. You're going to be fine Alphas, I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks bro," Bobby said.

"Things have changed quite a bit in the last day, and the changes will have a ripple effect," Dad said. "I'm turning over the Pack to Dusty and Kimberly immediately. Bull Baldwin can remain their Beta until one of the brothers is ready to replace him."

"Maybe two, now that Matt and Mark have Gia and Tia, they could slot in as Beta and Gamma," Randall said.

"That's probably how it will go, allowing Bull to retire." Dad looked over at Bobby. "Is there a Beta you would trust in this Pack?"

"Not really," he said. "Since Alpha Todd fled and Beta Mendez was arrested and released, we've been operating without one. I doubt the Pack would accept him back, even if he would return."

"My concern is simple; you are both new to the job and young. A good Beta pair can make your life a lot easier while you settle in, and it's no time for rookies. You need someone you can trust, someone with experience." He put his hand on Bobby's back. "Ideally, someone in the family or who you know well."

"Who?"

"When Denise found her mate in Chief Enforcer Jacque Jones, that was a great pairing for our family. Right now Terry Baldwin is at Copper Mountain as Beta Male with Denise as Beta Female, so one has to go. Of the two options, Denise and Jacque have the most experience. I think you should ask them to be your Betas, leaving Terry in Colorado."

I could see the idea turning over in his head. "My big sister working for me?"

"They aren't going to be Alphas but are excellent Betas. Both are experienced and would be a big help. Terry has potential, but he's still young and unmated. Your sister is the best choice."

"Jacque is a good man, he's been a lifesaver for me at the Council," I said. "You aren't going to keep them on at the Council, Dad?" I had thought that he would talk Jacque into staying, allowing Denise to be with them in Pennsylvania.

"We talked about it this morning just in case it happened, and we have a different pair in mind for Chief Enforcer. That job requires people with a specific skill set. You need the body of a fighter, the mind of a cop and unquestioned integrity."

"But Jacque and Denise have that," I said.

"Who could walk into a hostile Pack and immediately gain compliance and carry out an arrest, even if the Pack refused to cooperate? Who has years of investigative experience? And who can I trust with my life as I build bridges between the Werewolves and the Vampires, with people on both sides who will be resistant to change?"

It hit me. "You want Randall and I to be your Chief Enforcers."

He nodded. "You two are easily the most qualified for the job. With the connections you have with the Covens, and Randall's FBI training and ties with human law enforcement, you're perfect for the job."

"But I swore a..."

"What's left to avenge," Tania interrupted. "I love you, you never gave up, you rescued me from those bastards, but who is left to pay?" She got up and hugged me from behind. "Todd is in the cells with a death sentence, Justin is dead, the training center is shut down, the island is shut down, my pimps in Texas are dead! The only thing left is the people who paid to use me, and they're being arrested by the dozens! By the time the Feds and my lawyer are done with them, I'll have my vengeance," she said as her tears fell. "It's time for you to move on and have your own life. Dad's right, you guys are perfect for the job, and he gets people in a top position who have his absolute trust and respect."