All Comments on 'Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 02'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yet more piss drinking...

How long before she scoops up a turd and stuffs it in his mouth? Or shaves him with dogshit instead of soap? Gag, put this in fetish/horror, whatever, just not here

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 10 years ago
Excellent !

Your writing hooked me early with an excellent story and continued through both chapters and I would really really it to be able to read more .

Thank you for the read and I look forward to more . This is a great story line and it is worth you continued support . Needless to say it got 5***** stars .

Thanks

TX CRACKER

OleRoemerOleRoemeralmost 10 years ago
My grandmother taught me something also

The old saying if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything. Again I'll say great imagination and a story line that is fresh for this site. I can't wait for the next chapters. Bookmarking you as a favorite author so I don't miss the next installment, hope I don't have long to wait. Would love to see this as a movie!!! Look out Harry Potter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Undeniably and without reservation totally enamored with this this story

You are creating a very believable and fascinating story about witchcraft mixed with very erotic meanderings. Congratulations and keep expanding your boundaries....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this

I used to make love to MY Oma. It is wonderful thing to accomplish. We haf not the magik that Oma nd Magnus or her liebchen, but we had much loving. She couldn't re-form herself to a young girl and she very much looked as old as she was really. I cared little as I loved her floppy tits and the long lips of her many years used pussy. In turn I used her many times fucked pussy for many years myself. I haf now the education to keep a woman in happiness. At the least, an older woman. I wanted no other lover until after she died, so that I was past 30 when I looked elsewhere for sex. Mine mother had long before taken my younger brother to her own bed. We are a family who keep to our own ways until it is time to make children when we look for mates who think as we do. But Oma was my love. This is much good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
Hello everyone... with spring I have several new projects I am completing and a few more in the works. You'll see I am dabbling in short stories like The Chair; Our Stage and Private Box but I also have a few longies in the works. I'm working on chapter four of Lusty Lynn-Sexy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES