All Comments on 'Always and Never'

by nerd4music

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your best story ever

I LOVED this story. You have to write more. Does Brendan really not feeling anything? Does his wife no? I need more. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I do hope there's more

Because you can't leave Rachel hanging like that! :)

mekakymekakyover 15 years ago
love it

awesome, love it hope there is more!:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

I read that this is a one shot, and I think it should stay that way. Short and sweet. Not every story is meant to be a HEA, and this one is good as is. Thanks for writing.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
N4m, you have me all sad...

I hope you give her another chapter or two to put this dude in his place. I've met a few Brendan's and they need to be put in their places. I feel so sad for Rachel, and hope that Brendan either reforms or she finds another Mr. Right. Onto, you...I'm really glad that you're back! As always, it was quite awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Surprised....

You're a great writer, but tbh, don't really care much for stories where women let men treat them like shit, talk down to them like they're nothing, it was a little disappointing considering all your other stories. I hope that you do a follow up story when this "independent woman" starts to actually act like one.

ghscrubbiesghscrubbiesover 15 years ago
Your best!

Quite honestly, there is by far your best story. Both are in the wrong. Nothing can come from it. Both can continue their relationship with nowhere to go. Can he be totally satisfied? Can she? Who leaves first - only your strongest survives it. Sad affair - only too many find themselves in these situations. Knowningly doing it to each other. Keep it as a one shot - let our imagination work it out - do they fall in love in happily ever after - does one toss the other to the curb - or does it die a natural death of adultery?

Sorry for your pain hopefully this story help you deal with your demon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So Glad

I am happy you final posted this story. It truly is the best one yet. I felt everything to the emotions of desire and want to the need to feel belonged. This was a piece of art. I know you said it was a stand alone but I would enjoy it if you made it into a series. Please just keep up the great work.

DatgurlM

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

Great story, very realistic unfortunately. I think she's a dumbass, personally, but that was really hot sex. Glad you're back mama ;)

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 15 years ago
The Nerd is back!!

Unrealistic huh? Perhaps too realistic is more accurate. Great story, certainly puts the other woman in a light that isn't usually shown. Hope to see you soon keep up the goodness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I hear your fan club singing. Not my type of

long drawn out meandering story. Didnt care for the style or the plot line. But you have enough bootlickers to get by on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
if you never finished it

it would stand on its own. its a reality that if you have been in this situation can finish the story on its own, we knw how it ends. happy.. where they get together and he realizes he's a jackass.. or honestly where she gets nothing and he moves on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh dear...

sadly i can relate to her way more than i would like.... it sucks being in that kind of a situation but it somehow is so tough to pull the plug--even for smart successful women. it definitely seems like a very very bad (a friend called it toxic) addiction from the outside and yet, on the inside, the emotion and, ok, sex, are hard to forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Im so glad u're back!!

Oh it was so raw!! she's a dumbass but i know all about doing stupid stuff becuz of love...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I am so suprised at your different approach!

I'm so glad that you wrote about a different type of relationship, more male dominant. I like an author that doesn't write with the same type of characters, much Kudos to you, Sienna. But I have to say, not out to be rude, that Im not very fond of this story SO FAR. Perhaps I will get into it later, but I think this is probably my least favorite of all of yours. I can't put my finger on it yet, but it has to do with the dialogue I think, and me believing the plot line will kind of go dull with this kind of woman-loves-man, man-doesn't-love-woman-and-uses-her type of thing. I'm looking forward to being mistaken. :)

- N9NE11

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Man!

I always cry when I read your stories Nerd..damn you..lol. Nah, but seriously it was too real. I'm sure a lot of women can relate to it-and im feeling it. I know you said it was a "one time thing" but come on!!! you cant leave us hanging like that...p-p-please dont!! Thanks for coming back

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 15 years ago
Very brave.

I know it's hard not to write a happy ending, or characters that we all agree with and respect, but I think it was brave of you to do so. Sometimes a tale calls for a little emotional masochism, a stretch beyond what's expected of us as writers. I also think that whatever you decide with this story, I'll be prepared for it and happy about it. You said this was meant to exercise some demons for you, and so I understand that just this once, this story may have been more for the writer than the reader. Since you've already given so much of your time and effort in your other stories, if you do decide to leave this story as is, I totally respect that. I think having a little something for yourself is okay, and if you need other characters for a happy ending or unhappy ending, that's okay too. Thank you for sharing a little piece of your personal pain with us, welcome back, and I hope this holiday, and the new year treats you kind. :)

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
Painful and raw

There is something very different about your style of narration in this story. It feels naked and devoid of drawing a picture for an audience. Reading this felt like being an invisible guest to someones very raw inner dialogue. Your writing here doesn't sugar coat anything or give us a sheroic out. You remind me that there are 360 degrees of the emotional places women can occupy. It is sad but true that those places aren't always the way we like to admit being. our shitty places do exit. For all the real Rachels I hope they find an out, for the unamed wives it would be nice for things to turn out all 'First Wives Club' like. As the story progressed I just wanted to shake Rachel and remembered a number of otherwise strong sisters I've cussed, shook and offered my shoulder to through the years. I reread this a couple of times but found no false illusions to cover exposed wounds. This is a well written story bringing out irritation, fury, frustration, disappointment and false denial in me as a reader.

farrahkellifarrahkelliover 15 years ago
AHHHHH

Bout fucking time chicka. The story was excellent, real to what some of us women go through. Do you boo, and dont be gone so long.

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
Glad you are back

I really dont understand people's need to be mean or scathing. There is a difference between giving constructive criticism and beeing an asshole that doesnt even bother to put a name on a shitty comment. You think your "honest" take on a story is important and the author should hear it? Then dont hide behind a fucking "anonymous" tag. Im not saying everbody has to like N4M's stories, but the fact that so many of us like them and appreciate them enough to say so does not mean we are "bootlicking".

The story was great and I'm glad you are back N4M. I hope I never find myself in the type of situation your character is in, but it has sure helped me glance into the mind of "the other woman". This was very raw and very emotional. I hope you change your mind and give this character some closure. Again, glad you are back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent story

It was kinda scary as the story mirrored my own experience in that type of addictive relationship. I only hope the story wasn't based on personal experience, as I know first hand how painful that is. Wonderful, emotive writng. Thanks for the read and for reminding me just what a mess I got out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The prodigal child returns with a bang! Welcome

back! Excellent story and I loved the ending...opened & finished at the same time (clever imp).

I'm ready for your first published novel now! :-)

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
wow

it was tough reading that one--I was hoping she would be braver than the rest of us and drive away. This one is too close to home--I hope you're healing.

divisionreddivisionredover 15 years ago
Wow, good but sad story

Thanks for the story you stated that this was kind of personal for you all I can say is that I hope that you will have the opportunity to move one...you sound like a wise young waoman don't get caught up in that type of relationship with a married man...it doesn't end well for the woman only the man. I wish you Peace and Joy this Holiday Season and Merry Christams take care of yourself...believe it or not, life goes on and you will heal and prosper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is different

I haven't come across a story before where the "other woman" isn't portraited as a home-wrecker. I loved it, the affair wasn't glamourised and it showed how easily you could fall. The ending was brilliant as there is never a happily ever after in those situations as someone always gets hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
brilliant!

i loved this one, the emotion was so raw and real and like another person posted i know you said that it was a one time thing but can you please reconsider? I feel that there is more to be told about Brendan and Rachael. Your work inspires me to pursue my writing and i can't wait for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

This is my first post EVER and I Have been on this site for a long time and I have NEVER lefta comment. You HAVE to keep writing, that was SOOOOO hot!

robgirl83robgirl83over 15 years ago
Dude.....

This was so sad and although I have never been in this type of situation with a man, I can tell how women get caught up in them. As you said this was a one time shot and it was very personal... I hope "Rachel" finds the strength within herself to do what makes her happy... and it would be awesome if you continued this story :).

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
A little dose of reality!!

I loved this story and hated this story at the same time. It hit close to home. Lots of people don't like the way Brendan treated this "independent" woman and the fact that she allowed it. Me either. But the reality is...it happens more often than not. Whether you are the other woman because he's married or whether you are the other woman because you are not being true to yourself, it happens. Being independent and strong doesn't make you invulnerable to these situations. So I give you yours props for being this honest and raw. This was one of your best. It is very nice to see that you are back. We've missed you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Did you take a page out of my diary or what?!?

I have and am in a relationship just like this except he's not married but definitely has another girlfriend. Like Rachel - you get off on the possessiveness, the jealousy is a bitch, and the fact you can't walk away is gutwrentching. I can't wait to see how it plays out in the story because in real life - it HAS to end....

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
Great one shot!

Too bad he is married and she is just the mistress..I was hoping they would be together. Great Read though!

BurningAngelBurningAngelover 15 years ago
hmm...

not sure i loved it like your usually stuff. still beautifully written tho. i hope you feel better

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVED IT !!!

I agree sometimes you need to read a story with a little slap and tickel.I always love your stories . I love stories where the guy has some control over the girl . I say keep writing stories like this . Life doesn't always have a happy ending . Please keep up the good work . This is America not everyone will always like your stories. But I do so Keep Writing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

I love this story. Is there a possibility that this could possibly be continued?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sequel

ahh please write another chapter to this!! i need to know how this situation turns out!!

TallDarkandThoughtfulTallDarkandThoughtfulover 15 years ago
oooooooooo!!!!

one time thing my ass miss!!!! These characters are devilishly awesome and you have to follow up. You better finish this story or else!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing

Reading this story has brought back some memories for me. Thank you for writting it and I hope you can find peace within yourself because I know how something like this must feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMfG i can relate

I can kinda relate cause this happend to me once but i dident know he was married and me being the bitch i was in his words told his wife which divorced him. I guess ive never been the kind of girl to actully show emotion towards another humanbeing who would betray me. Plus it was a really nasty divorce that left him with no family,money, or home. Lesoon learnd some women dont like to be fucked with.

HairRaisingWriterHairRaisingWriterover 15 years ago
I Can Hardly Believe It!!

I read this story after reading in your blog that you were going to write more and ended up in tears. I just ended a situation like that and it was the hardest thing I have ever done. I loved him, still do in some weird, fucked up way. He wasn't married, but engaged and they have a kid together. I kept telling myself and all my friends that he was different from all the other cheaters, that he just wanted me and couldn't tell her because he didn't want to loose his kid...Life's tough sometimes, but I do have a semi-happy ending: I'm now with a guy who gives me the same thrill in bed and is with me and only me! Thanks for putting yourself out there with this one-you are REALLY brave to do that! I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautifully executed story

Wonderful writing, genuine emotion, plausible characters...What more could a reader ask for? Congratulations on a triumphant return!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

That was freakin awesome!Your characters, the emotion, the super hot sex-just what I was looking for. Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i love it

Please continue I was in a situation like this and I need to read more lol only the sex wasn't as good as it is between your characters.

As my nana use to say may you find peace in reflection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
been there still trying to get out!

Loved this story! I can relate, almost 20 years.wasted my 20's and some of my 30's. Please continue this story. Your fans would love to see how Rachel handles things.

honeybreehoneybreeover 15 years ago
Great and Beautiful Story.hoping there is a part 2

I think you are talented. I have been reading some of your stories and think you are awesome. That being said, I think this story is interesting, However, I think Rachel is an idoit, sorry but I don't like female characters who don't have any self esteem about themselves. I mean here is a woman who has a career, loving friends and all the tools to be independent but she is wasting her time on an asshole(a marry one at that) just to play the other woman and hope he truly see her. I would love to see this story develop some more and see where you are going to take the characters and hopefully Brendan grows a heart because he not a borderline asshole but a true and pompous asshole. But I love your work, keep up the writing, your one of my favorite authors on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
going through the same thing now

wow this hit it dead on. I am going thru this right now.. like this weekend. For 8 months we have been having great sex, but have known each other for 5 years. I just recently found out that he is/was maried. please follow-up and let us know how it ends. great story- very brave to put it out for us to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so great your back

really great story this is brilliant. Hope this develops into more too good for a one off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
soo good

i really do hope you write more of this .loved it tons

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NUMBER 2!!!

OMG! This was wonderful! I hope that she becomes the independent woman she has branded herself to be. Like my mom says "You can love a man with all your heart but you can not love him to the point where you're loving yourself for him....That's his job to prove his love." Hopefully she sees that and so does D.B.! Good Job. Keep it Up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
How sad that so many woman are in this type

of relationship. From the comments it is so sad that so many woman get caught up in a relationship with a ,arried man. As someone else said the only person that benefits from this type of relationship is the man. Woman sometime are woman's worst enemy. We get so caught up in the relationship when we find out that he is married that we think that he is going to leave his wife for us but that rarely happens. Men are very selfsh and they want their cake and icecream and everything else that they can get. nerd4music I hope that you are finally out of this relationship and it is time for you to move on. Take care.

Born2ReignBorn2Reignabout 15 years ago
Utterly speechless!

I dont even know what to say. That was so sad and completely heart wrenching!! It sucks for women to be in situations like that...we all like to believe we are strong and independent but you never know what you would do in a situation like that until you're actually in it! I was raised to be a strong and independent woman but, to be honest i dont know how i would be in a similar situation!! I absolutely loved the depth of this story! I know you dont intend on writing another chapter but i hope you'll reconsider!! This story needs an ending...even though it may not be the ending we all want and hope for it needs an ending nonetheless!! Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love the title

Very poignant, like the story.

grunabonagrunabonaover 14 years ago
*****

One, two, three, four, five.

PurelyPleasedPurelyPleasedalmost 14 years ago
Deep...

Wow, reading the end I almost started to cry! Otherwise, these two characters are HOT!!! Ow!

Is it ever really like that in real life?? IDK, but I'm young so I have time to find out LOL. Love interracial romance stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT IN HERE!!!

Wow. My sister was in a similar relationship and I couldn't understand what the attraction was until I read this story. Wow again...

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Happens Alot

This story really make you sit and wonder:why do we allow ourselves to stay with those that NEVER Love Us back or more than we love them? So close to the truth that it is just that-The Truth!!!

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

You see this all the time. I really don't know what to say. Very good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I been an unregistered literotica reader for more 7 years… and I have never commented on a single story. No story on here has ever made me cry. It was everything that everyone, who complimented you, said.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
OMG!!!!! OMG!!!! Tore this shit up!!!

This shit was so fuckin' hot.....I had to walk away a few times. I like the reference to an erection being a pat on the back to a woman for a job well done and the label whore. There are some serious taste treats going on in this tale..For sure...it was like reading about "Clash of the Sexual Titans". The sistah gave as good as she got and then some. I will read this again. It was crazy hot!!!

If you write this cause your pissed...WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

the situation is so horrible, it's relatable...i mean, i'm sorry if it sounded weird (english is a second language for me) but that's how it was for me...i loved the writing...i can relate to the story coz i've been through it and the name of "my" guy is even close to your character's(!)...thank goodness, i got out but in the darkest of parts of my soul i still long for him...twisted huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
God forgive me....

This was me. Seven years ago that was my life. It hurt to read this, its so close to home.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I know and understand.......

To have a person you love dearly that will never truely be yours is painful as hell. One day we move on and the pain gets better although never truely leaving. To save ourself we must leave. My heart goes out to you because after 12 years I still feel the pain.

london101london101over 11 years ago
love the story but...

she's a weak minded bitch! as soon as I would've found out he's married I would have told him to kick rocks! lol. love the story though. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous