Always Expect the Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RBC86
RBC86
263 Followers

Sydney was so wet that I didn't think I'd have any trouble getting my cock in her tight young pussy.

I underestimated how tight she'd be. I guess her little boyfriend wasn't packing in the meat department either.

As I slowly sunk into my cousin, inch by inch, I found myself being met with a lot of resistance. I had only got about 4 inches in her when she screamed, "FUCK Malcolm, I can't take anymore. Please just stay still, let me get used to it."

My aunt, who had been extremely quiet through this whole ordeal, finally spoke up. "That's okay Sydney, baby, take your time, you need to let your body get used to his size."

I did just as Sydney asked, and I didn't move a muscle. I wish I could have said the same about Sydney because her pussy walls continued to clench the 4 inches of cock that I was able to sink into her.

I couldn't handle not doing anything, so I flexed my cock. Sydney yelped. I flexed it again, she yelped again. I flexed it a third time, and all hell broke loose.

Sydney's pussy felt like a vice grip on my cock. She was cumming. It was one of those silent orgasms. Those really intense orgasms that don't even allow you to make a sound. Sydney was no longer intermittently clenching her pussy around my cock; her pussy was now in a perpetual clenching state and it was squeezing the life out of my cock.

I couldn't handle it anymore. It was amazing beyond anything I'd ever felt before and I started cumming. I felt about 8 or 9 thick streams erupt from my cock and make their way deep into my cousin's pussy.

I'd just fucked my 18-year-old cousin. I had just fucked my 18-year-old cousin and deposited about a gallon of cum insider her. I was really hoping her calculations weren't off because there's no way she wouldn't get pregnant from that.

After we had calmed down, I was suddenly reminded of my Aunt's presence on the couch next to us. She had this look on her face like she'd just experienced one of the most satisfying orgasms of her life. I guess I was too busy fucking Sydney to notice that her mom was having a little fun of her own next to us.

"Sydney, go shower and make sure you clean yourself very well. Make sure you get all of your cousin's cum out of you before you go to bed. Okay?"

"Mom, why are you talking to me like I'm a child. I know what I'm doing" replied Sydney with a look of annoyance on her face.

"I'm sorry honey, I know you're a grown woman, but sometimes I still want to feel like I'm taking care of you."

"I understand mom, sorry for responding like that."

She then turned her attention to me, "Malcolm, that was fucking incredible. I can't say if we'll do that again, but if we never end up doing it again, thank you...thank you for giving me the best orgasm of my life."

"Oh, don't worry about it Syd," I said blushing, "You can ride me any time"

She gave me a kiss and then grabbed her clothes and made her way upstairs to shower.

Now I was left in the living room alone with my aunt.

"Well...that was...intense" said my Aunt Angie, "I think I'm going to have to go and take a cold shower after Sydney's done."

"Why do that Angie? I could help you relieve some of that excitement."

"Oh, I know you can Malcolm and thanks for the offer, but remember what I said when all of this started..."

"Yeah, yeah...I know...It was worth a try!"

"Yeah, nice try kiddo, but it'll take a lot more than that for me to go back on my word."

With that, she kissed me goodnight and made her way upstairs.

When I tell you that I had the best sleep of my life that night, I am not exaggerating. It was by far the most well rested that I've ever been.

Sydney and I didn't get a chance to fuck again during my last week at my Uncle's. Actually, I didn't get to see Sydney much during my final week there. She was about to start her final year of high school and was spending her last few days hanging out with her friends and boyfriend.

My aunt continued to give me hand jobs and blowjobs whenever we found time alone during that last week. I have to say I was pretty sad when my vacation came to a close and I had to make my way back to grad school. It was okay though, because I promised to come back and visit in December when I got off for the winter holidays.

-----

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go visit my uncle during my winter break, so I was a little bummed knowing I wouldn't be getting any (i.e. sex) this Christmas. I had to spend my entire break doing research. Perks of being a grad student!

One day after getting home from a grueling 11 hours in the lab, I was happy to see that I had a received a Christmas card from my uncle and his family. I wasn't prepared for the shock that I was about to receive when I opened the letter and took a look at the photo of my Uncle's family on the card.

Sydney was pregnant!

She looked to be about 5 or 6 months pregnant. Needless to say. I was fucking shocked.

I immediately called Sydney to figure out what the fuck was up.

Over the phone, Sydney assured me however, that the baby was most likely her boyfriend Alex's. I asked her at the time how sure she was, and she responded by saying "about 80% sure".

Well fuck, that meant there was a 20% likelihood that this kid was mine. I didn't know what I would do if people found out I got my cousin pregnant...and my Uncle...oh man, I didn't even want to think about what my uncle would do if he found out. Sydney said that she'd be able to know for sure after the baby was born. She could do a paternity test now, but it was a very invasive procedure and had many potential complications, so she decided against it.

I wasn't happy that I'd have to wait another 3 or 4 months to find out if I was a dad, but my mind was put at ease somewhat by the fact that Sydney and my aunt Angie had kept reassuring me that if it did turn out to be my baby, it wouldn't be the end of the world.

So, I waited another 3 and a half months.

Around the beginning of March, I found myself with a week off from school, so I decided to use the opportunity to go and visit my Uncle's family to make up for not being able to visit in December. My uncle was on business trip overseas at the time, but I didn't let that stop me from visiting.

By this time, Sydney had already given birth to a beautiful baby girl that she named, Zoë. I have to say when I first saw Zoë I had a sneaking suspicion that she had to be mine. She had my nose and mouth; two features that I didn't share with anyone in my Uncle's household.

My suspicions were confirmed during my first night at my Uncle's. I found myself alone in the kitchen with my aunt while Sydney was busy upstairs breastfeeding Zoë.

"I guess you know, don't you?" asked my aunt.

"Yeah...I kind of figured, when I saw her...she looks just like me."

"She looks EXACTLY like you. I'm sure you and Sydney can talk more about it when she comes back down. In the meantime, I'm gonna head up to bed. I'll see you tomorrow morning Malcolm."

She leaned in to give me a goodnight-kiss on the cheek before turning and heading towards the staircase, but not before she turned back around and said, "Oh, and don't worry about your uncle, Malcolm. He doesn't suspect a thing. He thinks Sydney's boyfriend is a deadbeat who skipped town to avoid having to raise his daughter. You know your uncle, doesn't even know that I stopped taking my birth control last week? I stopped taking them when I found out you were coming to visit."

She winked, then turned back around and made her way upstairs.

Fuck! It felt like my cock was about to explode.

I felt light headed so I went and sat down in the living room and waited for Sydney to come back down.

I couldn't help but replay everything that had happened over the past year. I can without a doubt say that I was not expecting any of this to happen when I first visited my uncle back in June of last year.

If all of this had happened in less than a year, I couldn't wait to see what would happen over the next few years...

-----

That's it! Like I said at the beginning, this story has several elements of truth to it. This experience is actually the main reason I decided to start writing on Literotica. I had spent an entire summer at my Uncle's house getting hand jobs and blow jobs from my aunt and cousin right under his nose, and I really felt the need to share the experience because it was just so freaking hot.

However, real life differs from the story somewhat. I never actually got to have sex with my cousin, though I always wished I had. I'm pretty sure I would have been able to if I tried.

The other part that's not entirely true is that my aunt and cousin had no idea that they were both engaging in these acts of taboo with me. My aunt thought she was the only one I was getting hand jobs and blowjobs from, as did my cousin. I still feel bad about this, but I couldn't risk letting my aunt know about my cousin and I, and vice versa.

It's been about 2 years since this happened. I've never talked about this with anyone. I haven't even talked about it with my aunt or cousin. I think we all agreed to just end it and quit while we were ahead. It was a lot of fun, but it was extremely risky, so we're all fortunate that we never got caught.

-----

I know I've said I wanted to get the last few chapters of "What Happened?" published, but I couldn't continue the story while this was weighing heavy on my mind. Now that I've finally been able to get this fairly real story off my chest, I can go back to working on that completely fictional tale.

RBC86
RBC86
263 Followers
12