Always Faithful Ch. 04.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LF spoke briefly about the two pieces; she told they were part of a larger series. She talked about the emotions she was reaching to show in terms everyone could understand, even those with little sense of art appreciation, and no formal background in the field. Dan was pleasantly surprised; he admitted to himself he had been apprehensive. Artsy and Mrs. Patron watched Dan as he listened to LF; they were both pleased Dan was learning a role he would increasingly play. When the ceremony finished, the President was at Dan's side congratulating him.

The press group Artsy invited yielded great results for the company. Short articles in two newspapers, plus a longer piece in the Sunday edition on the subject of corporate art, added to Dan's reputation in company circles. When his promotion was announced in September, the publicity would be one public fact in his favor. Dan was more surprised by favorable reaction from two other quarters, his secretary and the local art community.

Dan's secretary had always handled much of the detailed scheduling and paperwork concerning Dan's corporate art collection project. She had never expressed interest in either the artists or their work. She asked Dan to introduce her to his friends so she could learn more about the local art world. She also asked if she could attend some future events with him. Satisfaction showed on his face at her requests.

In the week following publication in the Sunday Business section, Dan received a personal note in the mail from Interior Decorator. The note was a simple Thank You for accomplishing in less than a year something Rupert had worked a career lifetime toward. Dan's stature at art openings was rising, even Laura had noticed and commented on the way people treated him. In the months since hanging two articles of LF's work, Dan now had to be careful to avoid tripping over artists trying to curry favor at openings. One Saturday night he retreated to a quiet corner with his secretary at his side to sip wine and escape the crowd. I wonder what Laura would think about me and the art world if she was here tonight? He had a pleased grin on his face when Artsy came to them and asked, "Penny for your thoughts?"

> > > - - < < <

Laura and Greg spent that same Saturday evening planning final details of their late summer vacation. Greg wanted beach and ocean again this year; Laura suggested the Caribbean. They would leave for St. Maarten the following week. "You told me Dan bought some sexy suits for you last year, are you going to bring them along? Tell me about them since he has such great style sense for you."

"Is this going to be Laura's skinny bikini vacation?"

"Why not, you love to show off. You have a great body, you should let it hang."

"I guess I can be a bit of an exhibitionist. When I told you about the bikini with the push up bra, your eyes nearly popped out and you didn't even see me wear it."

"Was that fun, wearing it? You showed off with the push up bikini, didn't you?"

Laura grinned and described bending over to give a group of college guys a good look. "I almost fell completely out; Dan kept telling me to shake for them. One of the guys whistled. I think they all would have jumped me if I gave any hint."

"Why didn't you?"

"I was with my husband; you keep trying to forget that part. The suit that really gets attention is the one piece. One of the girls in the office told me she has one; she calls it her slingshot. She says she knocks the guys dead when she wears it."

"Do you have it here? If not, you should go get it. It will go good with the suits I bought for you."

Laura looked over the bikini's Greg purchased for her. They were all very small, even smaller than the ones Dan bought last year. The suits Greg picked had a common trait beside small; they were all unlined, and all would disappear when wet. Laura would be essentially nude wearing them at the beach. "These will go well with the slingshot suit Dan bought; you and he are very much alike in some ways. Do you really want me to go get some of the sexy suits I have at home?"

Forty minutes later, Laura parked her car in the familiar driveway. Lights are on, Dan must be home. It is a week night, Artsy probably isn't here. Laura tried to turn the door knob; it was locked. Door locked and light off, should I ring the bell or use my key? Laura pushed the bell button. "Hello, what a surprise to see you at my door; come in." Laura kissed her husband; the kiss was more than perfunctory, but less than a passionate, honey I'm home, kiss. Ten minutes of polite conversation was followed by five minutes in the bedroom selecting three bathing suits. Twenty minutes after she arrived, Laura kissed Dan goodbye at the door. Dan didn't bother to walk Laura to her car; he closed and locked the front door.

The highlight of vacation, as far as Laura was concerned, occurred on the first day as they checked in at their resort beach cottage. Greg signed them Mr. and Mrs. as Laura looked over his shoulder. He saw tears on her cheek when he turned to her with key in hand. "You are crying?"

"Joy, pride, I feel overwhelming happiness that we are together; that's what brought out the tears, no regrets, none at all." Laura paused at the no regrets, "Yes, one regret."

"What?"

"I wish I packed my wedding dress. I would wear it with you holding hands on the beach as the sun rises tomorrow morning."

"We can do that nude instead; I would really like to."

Sun, sand and sex for two weeks, they had a perfect vacation as pseudo newlyweds. Their sun, sand and sex time was interspersed with dinner, dancing and sex, or sightseeing and sex some days. St. Maarten is known for excellent food and a cosmopolitan atmosphere. The bathing suits Laura brought along were perfectly suitable, but she replaced the baggy swim shorts Greg packed with two Speedos and a men's thong. Laura mostly wore her slingshot at the resort pool; she insisted Greg wear the thong to accompany her. Laura also bought three gauzy vacation dresses for when clothing was required. As far as she was concerned, vacation time meant minimal clothing and Greg agreed.

The first two days consisted of learning the small island with a tour guide. One day they checked out beaches, shops and restaurants on the French side, the next day the Dutch side. The guide showed them a clothing optional beach on the tip of the Dutch coast they immediately loved. He pointed out caves that could be reached by short climbs, and afforded some privacy. "Private enough for me to screw your brains out, Baby." Greg only pretended he was listening to the guide; he squeezed Laura's hand. After two days of introduction, Laura and Greg were ready to be alone and enjoy each other.

They rose early on the third day and walked to water's edge in darkness. Laura wore only the anklet and special clip that were gifts from her man. Otherwise, she was barefoot and nude as was Greg. They looked east over the dark water until they saw a glimmer in the sky and then a streak of red at the horizon that marked the boundary between sky and ocean. At that moment, Greg placed the ruby ring on Laura's left hand and they kissed. A glow of light preceded the orange-yellow ball still below the horizon. They walked into the water waist deep, toward the glow. They waited for a breaker, held hands and jumped into the wave together; they fell splashing into the receding surf wrapped together. Their personal commitment service ended in laughter.

Greg and Laura returned to their cottage and to their bed. Their very personal ceremony of commitment continued in bed until well into the afternoon. Only a more physical hunger than their sexual desire caused them to don brief swimsuits and have a late afternoon lunch poolside. As they finished their meal, other guests arrived for cocktail hour. Laura had to show off; she led Greg to the diving board. He made two simple dives before insisting Laura dive in. Bouncing at the end of the board wearing her slingshot suit got everyone's attention. When she lifted herself from the water at pool edge, the slingshot straps that belonged over her shoulders were in the crook of her elbows. Laura walked nonchalantly to Greg and asked him to adjust her swimsuit. The crowd was polite, did not whistle or call out; everyone just stared. Falling out of a suit seemed more exciting than not wearing one.

For two weeks, they ate in restaurants, swam and sunned at various beaches, and went to dance clubs many nights. Laura and Greg made good use of the small cottage Laura considered their honeymoon hideaway for private sex. They returned often to the beach with the private caves and always made love al fresco; they cared not if a passersby took interest and watched them. Finally, they boarded a plane and returned home.

LF had scheduled a Monday evening posing the day following Laura's return. Greg was not pleased, but he didn't sulk. "Okay little girl, strip down and let me ravish you. I've missed having you while you have been off playing with your boyfriend."

"Fuck you, bitch! You strip for me. I have been making love for two weeks and I need to fuck someone. You are it, and you are mine; strip now!"

Laura led their sex parade; she eventually worked her fist inside LF as she bit all around the artist's hips, thighs and pussy. LF did the sexual screaming this time. After their shared orgasm, Laura stayed in position on all fours with sweat dripping off her face. LF sketched the animal that just attacked her. "Eat my pussy. Get me off quick. I need to dress and go home to my man."

"How did your posing go tonight", Greg asked when Laura arrived home? "Good, strenuous, but very good. I think we are almost through." The lovers had three peaceful days together before Laura boarded a plane for San Francisco and Business Lady. A first for Laura, BL booked a charter jet for her alone. The convenience of charter, jet speed, and early departure meant she was in her office in San Francisco at ten-thirty after her alarm sounded at four-thirty on the east coast.

Friday at BL did not have the same ambience as her leisurely Friday's having lunch with Greg. Laura closeted herself with the marketing staff from arrival until very late that afternoon. She had a very good excuse to duck Young Legal's offer of dinner; she was tired from travel and had to be back in the office Saturday with Liaison.

Laura worked feverishly getting ready for a big decision meeting Tuesday. The idea for fashion shows at legal conferences was all hers. The concept of using models from law firms was hers too. At four o'clock Saturday afternoon, Laura was satisfied with her pitch. She boiled three days hard work by the core marketing staff to a final closing slide with a simple message -- OPENING A NEW LEVEL. The final slide, meaningless standing alone, would force the executive committee to vote up or down on Laura only. She was confident in getting an up vote.

Laura worked with Liaison for almost two hours on that last slide alone. They tried a dozen variations of text and background until Laura was totally satisfied with the slide closing her pitch. "That's it, we are done. Let's get out of here."

Liaison agreed; they both needed to relax now. "I will go home and change; you do the same. Let's do a girls night out, dress up and have fun."

"Meet up at my place at six-thirty; tonight is my treat."

At dinner, Liaison listened while Laura explained her new marital arrangement. Amazed was far too mild a term to describe her reaction to the tale Laura told. "Girlfriend, how do you do it? I just don't understand."

"Do what? Have a husband and a lover, I am sure many women do."

"Laura, you are only seven years older than I am, but you are light years ahead in sophistication. I have an MBA and four years experience in marketing with BL. Your degree is general business and you are a secretary. Tuesday morning you are going to overwhelm our executive committee. How do you do it?"

"Don't knock the secretary thing; we are the ones who see everything. I also have two men who love and support me, a perfect husband, and an equally perfect lover. I guess I have a little bit of talent, call it ability. I am good, but more important I am lucky; I feel lucky. I feel lucky tonight. Let's go find a club and a couple of guys to dance with us. I want one more drink, two dances, maybe three quick kisses, and then home to bed."

"Laura, I am not taking a guy home to my bed tonight."

"Oh no, I mean home to bed alone too."

Liaison and the cab driver decided on a dance club that might have some early action. The women sat at a table sipping their first drink and looking over the unattached males. "How about those two over there, the taller guy is good looking?"

"Yeah, and the other one looks like he has the right kind of muscles for a good bedroom workout. We are both going home alone, but we can take imagination with us, can't we?"

Laura led the approach, "Can two girls buy you guys a drink in exchange for a dance?" To drive home the question, Laura put her palm on Good Muscle's chest and let her fingers roam. Tall Good Looking led Liaison straightaway to the dance floor.

Good Muscle locked eyes with Laura, "Show me some moves."

Laura moved one of Muscle's hands close to her breast as mirror image of her hand. "On the floor, let's dance."

Their dance lasted through the song playing plus the DJ's next selection. Laura took liberties touching, and she allowed her partner's hands the same privilege. Liaison watched her friend dancing and decided to follow along. When the four returned to their table, all were hot and moist with sweat.

A waitress appeared; Laura ordered for all. "Scotch neat, something good; is that okay for everyone?"

"You don't believe in slow starts, do you?"

The four all drank their scotch and swapped meaningless, flirty, conversation. The men tried to steer the night toward a bedroom; the women were simply having fun. When her glass was empty, Laura reached between Good Muscle's thighs and asked if he was ready to dance again. He made no attempt to conceal the erection Laura caused as they went off to dance.

Both couples danced three songs; they gave new definition to dirty dancing. Laura danced the first song with one of Good Muscle's hands under her skirt to her waist. Liaison and Laura decided to switch partners for the second dance. The first time Laura danced away from Tall Good Looking to twist and shake his hand followed and felt her. When she danced back to him, she gave a tongue kiss. They repeated feeling and kissing throughout their dance.

The girls returned to the table holding hands with the men as first paired. "One last good kiss please, and then it is time for these birds to fly away home." The two men were left disappointed as Laura and Liaison disappeared from view, but the night was still young and it had only cost a drink apiece, so far.

> > > - - < < <

"Well hello, fancy you at my door. I didn't know you were in town. Who is the lovely lady with you tonight?" Laura introduced Liaison as they went to Upper Floor's sitting area.

"I have told my friend a little about you and your interesting home. We are ending an early evening after a long day in the office. I thought an in person introduction would be an amusing end to our day."

"I am glad you thought of me as a suitable last act for your evening." Laura and Upper Floor continued stilted conversation through a snifter of French brandy. Liaison watched and joined in when she could.

Finally Laura moved the conversation. "Show us your playroom; I want my friend to see what I have tried to describe."

Upper Floor led the way to his playroom; his attention directed solely to Liaison. He explained each whip fully, how made and used. "Your friend loves this one", he handed Liaison the multi-strand flail. Feel the soft leather when you run your fingers through the strands. It is a different soft when it strikes tender flesh. Used properly, this flail can turn your breast from delightful pink to flaming red, and you will ask for once more after each lash."

Liaison looked at their host with disbelief; she looked to Laura who was nodding her head yes. "You like this one?" Laura kept nodding her head and her tongue traced her upper lip.

"Your breasts, tits?"

"Yes, my tits. When he uses the flail they are tits."

Liaison looked intently, "Where else? Where else on you?"

Upper Floor intervened. "This is my playroom; you both look exquisite in your party dresses, but out of place in this room. You should at least remove your dresses, underthings too, if we are to play."

"I brought my friend to look, not to play. Not tonight."

"Humor an old man, my dear."

"Let me show you my favorite place, Liaison." Holding hands the women walked to the balcony. A light San Francisco fog added eerie atmosphere, "Cuff me to the rail, turn the lights on me, call Mario and tell him to watch as you fondle me." In just a few minutes, Laura heard the first call of puta through the fog. Upper Floor heard too; he reached between spread thighs to squeeze her silk covered mound. Laura moaned.

"Who is Mario, where is he?"

"He is a nasty little Mexican. He lives over there; he is on his balcony watching us." Liaison crossed her arms over her chest to cover and conceal. "I want to fuck you for Mario tonight; I want to make you his puta."

"No, not tonight, we only play tonight."

"You love this, don't you Laura? Just like the two guys at the club tonight, letting them feel you up all over. You really do love being a sex toy."

"She does love it."

"Tell me more about Mario."

"Mario likes to hurt. He uses the riding crop or the bull whip. He tries to make me cry. He has spit in my face and he has fucked my ass. He hurts me, but he hasn't taken me yet."

"You like beating him, don't you? That is why the executive committee will roll over for you Tuesday. You always play to win."

Laura turned her head to her friend. "Take your bra off; show Mario your tits. Give your bra to Upper Floor." Liaison was apprehensive; she reached halfway behind but no further. "Do it, show us; do you want Upper Floor to help?" Liaison finished the task, gave Upper Floor her bra and shook her breasts freely.

Laura heard a new call from across the way, puta, puta, telefono puta. "Unfasten me so I can shake my boobies too. Then we girls are gone for the night." Free from cuffs and bra, Laura shook herself at Mario. "Now for the fun part girlfriend, we just hold our dresses in front and ride the elevator down to my place. Upper Floor will escort us in exchange for a kiss at the doorstep."

Tuesday's presentation to the BL executives was a triumph. The President and Chairman of the Board, along with their wives, hosted a to-die-for dinner party for Laura and the marketing staff who worked on her project. The first fashion show would be in Atlanta in early November. Laura asked Liaison if she wanted to invite SO to watch Upper Floor and Mario work her over Tuesday night after her success. Liaison declined, it was just the two women, two men, assorted whips, and only one sex object.

> > > - - < < <

Artsy decided it was finally time to begin working with LF on their portrait. Dan wanted Mrs. Patron's input so they met at the country club for a first get together. Dan agreed that LF must control creativity, so she was given the leading role. Mrs. Patron offered her usual insightful viewpoint. The evening's dinner and after conversation was about art, creativity, and the painting at hand.

LF gave the couple her first direction. "Let's have another drink by the dance floor; I want to watch you move together."

Dan led Artsy through a slow dance; the second song was faster and they danced free form moves. Artsy went to the leader of the combo to ask for something Latin. She led Dan in a rhythmic, sultry dance that generated heat, and a passionate kiss, before they returned to LF and Mrs. Patron.