Always Faithful Ch. 04.5

Story Info
Year of Turmoil - Laura leaves Dan and moves in with Greg.
13.3k words
3.77
17.7k
7

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: First and foremost, Always Faithful is a work of fiction; no characters depict any known persons. To the best of the author's knowledge, there is no women's clothing manufacturer by the name of Business Lady. Chapter 4.4 ended with Laura's second birthday and anniversary date with Greg and a hint of a new direction.

FOUR -- YEAR OF TURMOIL -- 4.5 LAURA LEAVES DAN AND MOVES IN WITH GREG

The weather was perfect for brunch on the patio the Sunday after Greg's birthday. "Dan, I have made a decision about my relationship with Greg. We need to talk about it."

Dan felt a chill up his spine. "You have made a decision, but we still have to talk. Is it talk time or tell time, Laura?"

"We need to talk. I have made my decision, but I haven't said anything to anyone yet. I haven't talked to Greg about my decision. My decision isn't irrevocable."

"Will Greg accept your decision?"

"Yes, I think so."

"You talked about it on your birthday date, didn't you? That is where your decision came from."

"No, not quite. I started serious thinking then, but it has been in my mind for a while."

"Are you leaving me for Greg; is that the decision you want to talk about?"

"No, I am not leaving you for Greg, not exactly."

"What does not exactly mean; do you think I am going to agree with your decision the same way your big, fat cock, lover will agree?" Laura paused; she knew she had to be absolutely honest and very careful explaining what she wanted or her marriage was over.

"No, I do not think you will agree as readily as Greg agrees. I think I will have a hard time convincing you to agree with what I want, what I have decided. I want you to listen to me, I want you to talk with me; I want you to seriously consider what I am suggesting."

"Consider what you have decided, correct?"

"Yes, what I have decided."

"Why do we have to talk, why do we have to agree if you have decided already?"

Laura poured each another glass of champagne before she said, "We must; I need you to agree, at least understand, if not accept."

"You are leaving me; that is what you are trying to tell me. Have you seen a lawyer? There are probably good divorce lawyers at your firm. Am I about to be served, is that what you are avoiding telling me?"

"I am not going to divorce you; I have no intention of seeing a lawyer for a divorce. You are not about to be served any papers by me." It took Dan only a short moment to realize Laura had not refuted every point. He glared but remained silent. I need to just get it out, Laura thought. "I have decided I want to live with Greg until the end of the year. That is the decision we have been talking around."

"Are you out of your mind? You want a six, no seven, month divorce slash separation so you can play married with Greg. Do you think you can do a fair comparison? Seven months with Greg will be equal to the years we had together." Tears rolled down Laura's cheeks. She was crying because she had done such a poor job of presenting her case. She might lose husband and lover if she couldn't do better.

"Baby, let me try to give a better explanation. I may sound cruel, but that isn't what I am trying to be. I love you; I could never be cruel to you."

"Hah! That is a pile of bullshit. You have bragged about being cruel to me for no reason except your affair demands it. Have you forgotten some of those conversations? Do we need to go back and revisit them?"

"Baby, the separation I want has something in it for me and something for you; can't we try to talk it through? We are adults, aren't we?"

Dan glared and breathed hard for a few minutes before answering. "Wait right there; I'll be back in a minute."

Ten minutes later Dan returned with two very stout vodka tonics. "Okay! I love you. I trust you because I know you are honest, and I know you do love me. Even if it sure doesn't seem that way right now, I accept that your love for me hasn't changed." Laura breathed a sigh of relief, but no smile bent her lips. Dan hasn't agreed to anything but listening; she understood that much. "What's in this decision of yours for me? You said there was something for both of us. What do I get?"

"You have three women you have a relationship with now not counting me. I am talking about a relationship that is more than casual, and does have a sexual element to the relationship. Maybe Mrs. Patron's friend is casual, but Artsy and Mrs. Patron are both significant. What's in it for you is the time, and the freedom, to develop those relationships more fully. You can make them more meaningful. Who knows, you might appreciate me more when I come back to you."

Dan thought about what his wife suggested. He knew he would never have pursued either Artsy or Mrs. Patron if he hadn't used his art world as diversion when Laura was off with Greg. Both women added a level of enrichment to his life, and that enrichment carried over to his life with Laura. "Okay, that's me; what is in it for you that you don't have now? Why do you need seven more months?"

"I want to be able to commit myself to another man without you looking over my shoulder. I want to commit to Greg alone." There, everything is on the table. How will Dan react? I can see he didn't explode. He is actually thinking about what I have proposed. I told him I had decided, but I would have retreated if I had to. Being married to Dan is too important to me; I would have backed off.

"What about San Francisco?"

"San Francisco is a dalliance, it doesn't count; he doesn't count if that is what you mean. Upper Floor means absolutely nothing to me; you know that, you should know that. He is just fun to play around with when I get lonely for male companionship out there."

Dan drained his glass and went to fetch the mixings for more. "I am insane. Don't get too excited. No jumping up and down with joy, Baby. We will probably be drunk before we work out all of the details; I'm sure it will take all day." Dan never said yes. He never said he agreed, or even that he accepted. Laura's decision was a fact now; her decision became a fact with a life of it's own. They had all afternoon to work out the details. Laura went to her husband in his chair, sat on his lap, and kissed him.

"You already have more women than I have men, you can add your secretary to the mix; office flings can be fun."

"Greg is an office fling? He is your husband in action if not fact. Your decision is making husband a fact."

"Greg is a strong office fling; he is more than just a fling. That is one of the reasons I need this time with him. We talk about him being my other husband, but he is clearly other and not really my husband. Think of me and Greg as a little girl playing dress up or with her dolls."

They did spend all afternoon working out details. Laura would talk with Greg during the week. Greg would say yes; it was almost all of what he wanted. Next weekend, Laura would have a new husband. If Dan wanted to go out with Laura, he had to ask for a date. They ended their discussion talking about just that point. "If I want to see you, go out with you, do I have to ask Greg's permission?"

"Yes."

Greg was not at all a tough sell; he threw his arms around his lover and almost swallowed Laura. A few of the happy hour regulars who noticed Greg and Laura as sometime customers jerked their heads toward the obvious display of emotion. Those who knew the couple a little better guessed that something was new in their relationship, probably a divorce announcement coming soon. "Will you need help moving the rest of your things?"

"It might be best if I move what I need myself; I think less confrontation will be better. Dan didn't just roll over and play dead; I had to work a hard sell."

Greg kissed her again, "But you are moving in with me, living with me, not just temporary the way you have so far?"

"Yes, I am yours, at least until the end of the year. After that we will see, take another look at things. If Dan wants to see me, needs to meet with me about something, he can call and ask. If he does, I will decide, but I will always tell you first, consult with you. Can you live with that much of me?"

"I want all of you and more. I want all of you always, you know that."

"I love you Baby; I am committing everything to you, to us. I can't commit forever right now, but at least until the end of the year, I am your wife from this kiss on." The kiss Laura bestowed began as chaste as she kissed Dan in church that day she made her promises. The kiss progressed; she wrapped her arms around her new husband as she had not around Dan that day. By the time Laura pulled back, her kiss to new husband promised the fire of sex only hinted with a smile that day in church exchanging vows before friends and family. They paid their bill, finished their drinks, and left to go realize the fiery promise they made to each other.

Greg began undressing his new pseudo wife as soon as he closed the door behind them. He undressed Laura with slow and deliberate action; he removed her suit jacket, folded it neatly, and stacked it on the small table in the foyer. He kissed Laura with warmth and a promise of intense passion to come after each garment was folded and stacked. Greg was in no hurry; Laura had been nude with him in this house many times; tonight she promised a greater future. Soon Laura wore only her ear rings, and the ruby ring now on her left hand.

The symbolism of the moment faced Laura clearly; she was giving her all. More correctly, Greg was taking everything; his undressing her this way meant acceptance of her offer. "You better do your ear rings yourself, I have never even thought of removing a pair." Laura did and then Greg removed the ruby ring last. "I'll carry you, or is it important that you walk?" Laura had to kiss him; she had to kiss hot and hard. This man is so perfect, he knows me so well. What if, oh no, better not go there, what if I had met Greg and not Dan? Would there even be a Dan? Laura reached for his hand as she began to pad barefoot toward their bedroom.

As her foot lifted to the third step, Laura felt herself scooped into her man's arms. Greg carried her the rest of the way to the bedroom. "Just lay there while I get as naked as you." Greg repeated the methodical undressing and folding act on himself. "Now my love, we are going to have sex. We will make love. We will fuck. We will do both as long as either of us can perform. I want our first night like this to be one we never forget. Which do you want first, loving or fucking?"

Laura looked, batted her lashes, blew a kiss and then softly, but with assurance, made her choice known; "Fuck me Greg, my darling Greg, fuck me harder than you have ever fucked me before."

Greg stepped to the bed and gripped each ankle to lift and spread Laura's legs. He was sure she was as excited as he; no foreplay needed for preparation tonight. Laura guided him into position and Greg stabbed hard and deep. "Ahhhh, yes, fuck, fuck me deep and hard just like that."

"Hang on girl, here I come." Greg pounded hard and fast; flesh slap sounds played the rhythm. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, fuck me. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, fuck me." Laura sang an unchanging refrain that accompanied the slapping rhythm.

Variations evolved when Greg played with the nipples below him; he bit and Laura shrieked, he twisted and Laura shrieked again. When Greg pressed both breasts together to bite them at the same time, Laura slapped his head and shoulders encouraging him to bite harder, longer. Not once did Laura shy away; her refrain remained constant. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, fuck me. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, fuck me." Their frantic sex brought them both to peak; Laura did her best to smother her lover with her breasts when she convulsed in climax. Greg filled her channel with cum as she twisted beneath him.

Lovers stayed in position, panting at first, then deep, regulated breathing. "Hey Mister, that is a good way to start things off, any time you want me again, just put my legs over your shoulders and I will, will, will be ready for you."

"Deal, you're a pretty good fuck, lady." They kissed tenderly for a while before Laura dropped her legs and Greg finally withdrew.

"Let me thank your big fat cock properly for working so beautifully to give me pleasure." Laura kissed, sucked and slurped cock clean, and in the process reinvigorated Greg's powerful tool.

"Don't forget those things below; they did the fill up work."

"Oh yes they did fill me up, I can feel what they left inside." Laura held each testicle in a palm, and used her fingers to help cock stay up and away. She served herself as if eating delicate fruit and her mouth sampled male delight. It was Greg's turn to groan pleasure. They held one another gathering strength for their next time.

"Baby?"

"What Lover?"

"Would you seal me? I want to be a virgin for you this time." Laura's screams for the next few minutes came from sexual pain. Greg bit all along her lips; he made them swell, each in turn. When they were puffy and red, he held them together and chewed. Greg had learned to love having a sex sandwich with Laura; he knew how to give the perfect burn that sealed her sex closed and excited her passion. When he finished, Laura lightly inspected his work with her fingertips; in her mind, she was a virgin again. "I will be tight for you; you will have to fight your way inside. I have faith in you, in your cock."

They moved to the den to relax and have another drink. Laura decided to wear white bikini panties to denote her virginal status; Greg wore red boxers. They drank wine and talked of the day's events in the office. They enjoyed evening conversation as many couples do. Laura finished her wine and made her wishes known with a question. "Would you like to take me to bed and make love with me?" They spent the rest of the night as they promised. They made love sweetly, and then they fucked once more. They slept.

Dan moped all week. He stopped at Gilly's after work every day to avoid going home. When he did go home, he used only the kitchen and den; he only went to their bedroom to change clothes and use the bathroom. Their bedroom was no longer theirs; Laura had left, moved out. Almost moved out, Dan thought to himself. He could tell she stopped by one day to take more of her clothes, but some were still in her closet, her dresser. Dan called no one; he ate something, changed clothes, and he watched television with a drink at his side until bedtime. Even ESPN and vodka tonic failed him as elixir.

Artsy called Friday afternoon to remind him of an opening Saturday night. They talked for a while; Artsy heard a listless malaise in her friend's voice. Although Dan said nothing specific about he and Laura, Artsy sensed something traumatic was underway. I really don't feel like talking on the phone about this, Dan told her. Artsy didn't press for whatever this was; she knew Dan needed her. Can we get together tonight? Meet me at The Palette at eight, okay Dan?

Dan was still in his mood when he arrived home to his empty house, but twisting the key in the door lock seemed to transform him. Instead of looking for Laura, he thought of the night ahead with Artsy. ESPN and vodka tonic worked as it always had; he whistled to himself as he thought about what to wear tonight. He decided on the leather outfit that Artsy talked him into buying.

Dan's mood brightened even further when he saw Artsy walk through the door; she scanned the room, found him, and gave a small wave as she walked toward him. "Wow, you look good tonight. Tight jeans and a silk blouse should be your signature outfit."

They kissed and then Artsy took the chair beside him; she knew he needed her close tonight. "You look pretty good yourself, handsome. This girl enjoys being seen with a man who knows how to dress."

They ordered, made small talk for just a few minutes, and then Dan opened up. He described his last conversation with his wife. He told Artsy of her decision to seek her freedom with Greg until the end of the year. "She now has a new husband, without benefit of divorce." Artsy had never seen Dan cry. She had seen him angry, hurt, in serious emotional distress, but Artsy had never seen him cry. When she called earlier, she heard tears in his voice. Now she saw them running down his cheeks.

All Artsy could do at first was hold Dan's hand and listen. Her reaction, Laura is a certified bitch; how could she hurt this kind, sweet man she says she loves. I don't know what she said, how she said whatever, but it must have been awful for Dan. I told him shortly after we met, I told him I saw this coming. I also let him know I was interested if he became available. As far as I am concerned, he is available as of this moment. Artsy stopped Dan's tortured story with a kiss.

Their kiss steamed with passion. Tongues slapped each other and their lips pressed tight. Artsy didn't often let her sexual expression out on blatant display in a public place like The Palette; tonight was different. "Did Laura ask for a divorce so she could marry Greg, either marry him or live with him?"

"No, she didn't; she wants both, that is what she said. She said it was for my benefit too, so I would appreciate her more when she comes back."

Artsy was appalled. "Dan, Laura may not have asked for a divorce yet, but as for me, you are a divorced man, now you have no wife, you are available and fair game. Unless and until Laura moves back here with you and cools it with Greg, you are mine."

The new couple left The Palette to consummate their new status. Artsy didn't want to wear one of Laura's nightgowns this night. Both went to bed nude, made love nude, and ate breakfast in the den with no thought given to attire. "If we are going to have brunch on the patio tomorrow, you need to take me home so I can get something to wear."

"Let's go shopping instead; I do enjoy buying good looking clothes for good looking women."

They went shopping that afternoon; Dan bought Artsy two casual outfits and three nightgowns. He bought a new pair of silk pajamas for himself, iridescent silver with maroon piping. Dan and Artsy enjoyed a quiet evening at home, a loving night in the bedroom, and they had brunch on the patio. Their brunch conversation was interrupted by a clatter from inside the house.

Laura assumed Sunday morning would be a good time to stop by and get another load of her things. She knew Dan was at home when she saw his car in the driveway; he would likely be alone, but maybe Artsy was with him. Laura actually hoped Artsy spent the night. Was that her conscience speaking to her inner self? The door knob didn't turn. Laura looked up, no light burning. Once again the door knob wouldn't turn. Laura reached for her house key.

"Hi Artsy, good to see you; I'm glad you are here with my Baby." She kissed the woman in her seat on the cheek. "Hi Baby." She kissed Dan on the cheek as well. "I heard some noise inside; I wasn't expecting you. I assumed you would be with your husband this morning." Laura decided to let Dan's remark slide. "May I get a cup of coffee and join you?" Dan gestured to a vacant chair in response.

Laura explained that she was only here to pick up some additional clothes and more of her jewelry. She drank at her coffee; Dan didn't offer any of the champagne he and Artsy were drinking. "Are you planning on taking the diamond pieces I bought for Christmas?"

"I thought I would; they look so good when I have to dress up fancy."

"I put them in the box with your rings; I think they should stay there. Tell your other husband he can begin buying public jewelry for you now, not just the pussy jewels only he gets to see."

"Damn you Daniel, that's unfair. You are being cruel and vicious just to get at me. Baby, we have never fought like this before, let's not start now."