All Comments on 'Always Home Ch. 04'

by Dkling

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
DEAD

YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO KILL A GOOD STORY

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanabout 14 years ago
NOT DEAD

Relationships have cycles of ebb and flow, tension and peace, sturm und drang. And . . . make-up sex can be so hot! Obviously, you're setting the stage for the next installment with Elsa needing to relinquish some control and demonstrate some trust in Gerald. She must become less the controlling older sister and more the partner/companion if the relationship will last.

This is very good writing. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

i certainly liked it. i hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Emotion +

It's good to find some real emotion in a story, even if it's negative and hurtful. That's how life is, sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
And enters the 3rd wheel

Besides the very beginning when they moved, I was wondering when, if ever, you would introduce Marnie emotionally to the story. A very direct girl with a sharp tongue. I love it!!!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Well that was unexpected

Gerald should have played it cool in the video library. Instead his shouting just made them the centre of attention. His plan for them to be more affectionate in public and in from of Marnie is a good idea though.

On to the main scene. Elsa obviously loves Gerald very much, and coupled with her generally reserved nature, I can only think her going psycho on him (and Marnie to a lesser extent) was due to a bad combination of worry and alcohol, and not because she was trying out a twisted social domination power play.

Great chapter as usual.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
On Gerald

His unbaked notion of his and Elsa's relationship being wrong is stupid. If it is so immoral, they wouldn't have continued fucking. As for her idea of moving to a new location, yeah, why not? Does Gerald want to live the rest of his life ashamed and unable to display his feelings for his sister in public?

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Now that was unexpected from the Elsa character. Wonder what will happen next. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous