All Comments on 'Always Is a Long Time'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
My lovely Fucking Mom.!

At age 17 I was lying in bed cross the room from mom's bed and had been listening quietly awaiting the wonderful sounds of my widowed mom finger fucking herself. My cock was hard and dying to come. Mom started to fuck herself and uncovered herself so she could raise her gown and get to her cunt better. as she started to fuck the familiar sounds of her moans and breathing got harder and harder to hold back I couldn't hold off any longer, my cock was harder than it had ever been. I started to jackoff in time with mom's strokes and let her hear my fucking , the end result was that I fucked her for ever and still feel her around me when I'm dying to come, no matter who I'm fucking. Mom has always been the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

What I love about this story is that it is very sexy but also has a wonderful dry wit. The characters are well-drawn and the timing is good: there is a slow buildup, but it is still fast enough to hold the reader's attention.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
I'm still waiting

Moondrift you write a good tale.It takes a senior view point to handle a subject like this in a tender way.

It appears that I will enjoy more of your posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

I have read this story a number of times and never grow tired of it. It is one of the best stories ever to appear in literotica. It is very sexy but maintains a wonderful dry wit; and the characters seem very real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wary

I am always a bit wary of authors that specialise in incest its OK as a fantasy but rarely works in a long term relationship without some sort of emotional disaster.Still I must admit I do like incest stories,I think most people do even though they would never consider the act in real life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a beautiful saga of motherfucking

Moondrift, you are a brilliant writer of sagas of motherfucking. Here it's mother who starts the action, drawn to her handsome well-built boy. She sees all the cum stains on his handkerchiefs and it tickles her cunt. Then when he innocently parades around the house in just his shorts, her motherly twat gets wet as she watches her son's big dick jiggle around under the white cotton. She HAS to have that beautiful fresh prick, in her hand, her mouth, finally up the cunt her boy came out of. She knows what a great load of creamy sperm Richard is carrying around in his balls--she's watched him shoot while jacking off--and SHE WANTS IT! Makes sense, as his own mother she certainly has a right to what her son's balls are producing. Mom tempts her boy enough, and he winds up fulfilling his mother's ultimate desire and his own. He unloads his heavy balls up his own birth canal!

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I'm always amazed!

I'm amazed at what a fine author you are. I'm never disappointed with your submissions. Also, I'm amazed at the sheer stupidity of some of the comments I see on this site. I can't believe someone would rate this story at a 50 because they distrust authors who "specialize in incest". I thought it was one of your best, definitely a Five Star story!

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Little Demons...

Those Little Demons can be very supportive when you need them to be. And she needed the support to get what she craved.

shymaleashymaleaover 6 years ago
Sexy wife

because i had a very busy job,our sexlife was non existing but my wife and i were always honest with each other and still deepy in love,so on a evening i said why don,t you try to seduce our son, 16 years old but very shy with girls.We had a few memories of her flashing young boys her stockings, breasts etc and it made her always very horny,so from then on she began to wear miniskirts,stockings and high heels around the house,and it didn,t miss the effect,our son was rockhard in his pants,my wife enyoid it very much and started to flirt and seduce our son when i was home,i watched her bending over so he saw her stockings,wearing a bra was out of order,she then asked our son to choose her outfit every day,and that she always had to do what he liked,we,re now 2years further and it,s so hot to see my son &wife playing with each other,and if i,m lucky join them ,that,s in my wife hands and i love it

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Gets better, writing a female voice.

There is a huge improvement in Moondrift’s female “ voice”...This time “ as I have written” was wrong ( too Male,assertive)...could simply have begun....

” George...” and “buttocks” should have been “ bum” and definitely not “ butt” the awful habit of making all American women seem Male. ( Can Americans be moved away from this?)There were one or two shrewd observations of Robert which were too Male...but also observations which were extremely female,like when wondering if,if he had a girlfriend why would he want to masturbate?...that was excellent,fully into it. Wondering as orgasm approached if Robert would be repelled,was wrong,Male,analytical, a “stop” in the story..just let yourself go. The church, and so the government,which is riddled with these types have latched onto the potency of young men/ older women....and there is the ridiculous spectacle of female teachers being persecuted for having sex with 17 year old “ boys” .... These “ boys” are less than a year a way from being front line troops in a war. Are they to be sent as pure unsullied virgins? Apparently so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Vagina

Why not call a pussy a cervix? Same difference.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Stimulating

🙊🙈🙉💨🫣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous