Always Is a Long Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on one of the dresses I had bought recently for the first time. At first sight it looked like an ordinary longish skirt that came well below the knees. When I moved, however, a long slit nearly up to the top of my thighs became apparent. It also had the advantage of displaying a considerable amount of bosom as well.

When Richard saw me in it he stood for a few moments and simply gaped; then he burst out, “Oh mum, you look so…”

“Sexy?” I interrupted.

“Yes, I’ve never noticed you had such beautiful legs and…and er…”

“Breasts?” I interrupted again.

“Well, yes…I…er.”

“Never mind,” I laughed, “Let’s go or we’ll be late.”

During the concert it was hand holding and head resting time again. On the drive home instead of placing my hand on his arm, I let it lay on his thigh. All the time I was in a high state of nervous tension and as we approached the house I began to shake.

I did not wait for a kiss this time, but got out of the car and said, “Don’t be long, darling.”

I went straight to my bedroom and saying, “It’s now or never,” I removed my panties and went to the kitchen. Richard came in from the garage as I entered, but this time there was no dreamy look in his eyes. They seemed to glitter and his pupils looked dilated.

“Let’s have a drink before bed, darling,” I said. “We’ll have them in the lounge.”

Richard prepared the drinks and I went into the lounge, seating myself in an arm chair. Richard brought in the drinks, gave me mine and then sat opposite me.

I could see he was trembling as much as I was with the tension that was mounting between us. I took a sip of my drink, and then trying to appear casual I made my move. I felt this would be make or break.

Sitting back in the sofa I brought my feet to rest on the seat, letting the slit in my dress fall open. I had my legs slightly parted so that Richard could see my pubic hair and the shape of my cleft.

For a moment he did not register my action as he seemed to be gazing over my head. Then suddenly he seemed to become aware of what I had done. His eyes focused between my legs and I saw him turn pale. He spoke but the words came out of him in an agonised stammer.

“M…mother…Oh…Oh my God…Y…y..you…we…C…c…can we….”

“If you want to, my love,” I said quietly, trying to sound calm. He gave a loud groan, rose and came to me, the dropped to his knees. He parted my legs and bending forward kissed my vagina. George was the only lover I had ever had, and never had he kissed me there. Already powerfully aroused I felt a wave of aching love mingled with lust possess me like a warm inundation.

I began to stroke Richard’s hair gently holding him to me trying to prolong what seemed like a reverential salutation to my womanhood. Was he thinking that it was from here I had brought into the light of day? Was it some acknowledgement of the sacredness of birth?

I felt him part my legs a little more and this opened the lips of my labia, revealing the inner lips. He was no longer kissing, but licking me. I wondered at this, concerned that he would find my female fluids and aroma distasteful, but the continuation of his loving tongue penetration of me indicated he was not repelled.

Very carefully he lifted the hood on my clitoris and then his tongue was circling it. I seemed to be caught up in an eddying pool of ecstasy. Nothing in my sexual experience had ever been like this. I began to shake, but no longer from the tension of hopeful anticipation, but from the longed for sating of my thirst for him.

As I have written, orgasm with George was a thing of the long ago past. My only way to orgasm was self stimulation. Now, without any penile penetration I knew myself to be tumbling down into a fever of orgasmic agony and delight.

I was clutching Richard’s head to me and I could feel his hands under my buttocks forcing me to stay with him. Then the first wave of my orgasm crashed over me with unbearable force.

I think I was imploring for him to stop while still clasping him to me. I was being tortured on the rack of my own mad fervour. Wave after wave of climacteric lust washed over me, merciless in its force. Somewhere afar off I heard someone screaming and I knew it was me, yet not me.

As the climax passed I felt myself returning to what passed for reality, yet I was still craving for Richard. I wanted him with a hunger that went beyond anything I had ever known before.

He had ceased stimulating my vagina with his tongue and still kneeling he was looking at me with beseeching eyes.

“Take me to bed, darling,” I gasped, struggling to recover from my overwhelming ordeal of sexual exaltation.

I rose from the sofa and taking his hand I led him to my bedroom. I had done nothing to relieve his sexual stress. Standing beside the bed I undressed him. In his nakedness I saw his pulsating erection craving for the release of vaginal penetration.

I slipped out of my dress and stood before him naked. Again he groaned and buried his head between my breasts. I held him for a moment, then said, “Take me, Richard.”

I lay down on the bed and drew him over me. Guiding his penis into me I felt his long thick shaft pressing against my vaginal walls.

I wanted his sperm in me. I wanted to feel the power of his ejaculation as I had witnessed it when I saw him masturbating.

He was in me, the crown of his penis pressing against the top of my vagina. “Come into me, darling,” I begged. “Please come into me.”

It was approaching again; my orgasm was approaching from a great distance but at speed. I felt Richard pumping up and down in me with ever increasing force and I knew we were going to come together.

Then it overwhelmed us. We screamed and struggled together as the excruciating ecstatic anguish of our orgasms broke us on the wheel of mutual hunger.

I felt the first eruption of his semen into me. Not the dribbles of George, but the power of potent youth, hammering against the top of my vagina as if it would break through to my very centre. I clutched him to me seeking to drag him ever deeper into me.


He finished his ejaculation with a long sigh and I felt him begin to relax. He still lay inside me as I stroked his hair and asked, “Was that good, darling?”

He groaned and in a shaking voice said, “I’ve been waiting years for that, and I never thought it would happen.”

I smiled; “Neither did I.”

“Why mum, why did you let it happen?”

“Can’t a mother desire her son as well as a son desire his mother?”

“You really did, didn’t you mum; you really did want me?”

“Did, do and shall,” I replied softly.

“Then you’ll let me…you’ll let me be with you like this again?”

“As often as we safely can, darling and for as long as you want to.”

“I think that will be always,” he said, giving me his imploring look again.

“Always is a long time my love; we’ll see. But I think you’re ready for more now, aren’t you?”

His penis still inside me I felt it had hardened again and he was ready for another ejaculation into me.

I moved in rhythm with him and as he began to come into me I thought, “Always is a long time, but may always be always.”

The little demon inside me whispered, “You did it Brigid; good for you.”

12