Always Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an instant, the panties were on the floor and kicked halfway across the room. Bob then laid Jane on the bed and knelt before her, his lips and tongue seeking out her outer, then inner lips.

Jane had read stories in magazines in which men made love to women in this manner, but never expected to experience it herself. David had certainly never performed such an act and she was sure he never would.

Bob's talented tongue made its way up and down the glistening slit, so far avoiding the magic button at its upper extremity and only briefly venturing into the opening in which his massive penis would probe in a few minutes.

But Jane knew from her husband's manual stimulation leading to intercourse, that a most sensitive spot existed just beyond Bob's traversing tongue. So no matter how much she was enjoying what he was doing, she wanted to feel that warm tongue visit and massage that magic spot.

She didn't have much longer to wait. Bob knew what any woman wants, perhaps even more than his penis entering her vagina. So, on his next excursion up her slit, his tongue made a brief visit to Jane's eagerly waiting clitoris.

This evoked a sigh of pleasure from her lips.

"You like that, do you?" Bob said, his mouth briefly leaving its nesting place between Jane's thighs.

"Yes, Bob, I want more."

"Tell me what you want more of. If you want me to lick your clit, tell me so."

"Yes, I want you to."

"Want me to what? Tell me what you want."

"I want you to lick my... You know, down there," she said pointing to the opening between her outstretched legs.

"No, I don't know, Jane?"

"Alright, damnit my clit. Please!"

"The lady's wish is my command," Bob said as he went back to earnest on the little bud at the top of Jane's now completely soaked slit.

It wasn't long before, Jane was experiencing a sensation she had only known a few times in her life. She had to willfully keep from screaming at the top of her lungs as wave after wave of excruciating pleasure swept over her. But Bob kept up his ministering to her sensitive little appendage, until she could bear it no longer.

"Stop! Bob, that was wonderful, but I can't take anymore," Jane gasped.

I told you that I would take you where you've never been before, and the journey is just beginning.

"I don't know if I can stand another like that."

"You can, and you will." With that, Bob stood up, stroked his mighty penis a few times, then placed Jane's legs up onto the bed.

"But, you deserve a little rest first," he said as he lay down beside the still-panting lady.

Bob let Jane sleep for a few minutes, then woke her by running his hands over her breasts and down her stomach to her still damp slit. She woke completely as he probed her vagina with first one finger, then two.

It wasn't long before Jane was writhing, and on the verge of another orgasm.

"Bob, that feels good, but I want your, you know, in there."

"I have no idea what my 'you know' is, Jane?" Bob said as he worked his fingers on Jane's G spot. "If you want my cock in your pussy, just say so." If you want me to fuck you, all you have to do is tell me."

"All right, I want you to fuck me with that big beautiful cock of yours."

"That's what I like to hear, a lady asking for what she wants," Bob said as he removed his two fingers and brought them to Jane's mouth.

"Taste yourself, Jane. You're delicious."

In her heightened state of arousal, Jane did what she would never consider doing under any other circumstances, and sucked on the offered fingers.

"Now, it's prime time," Bob said as positioned his prodigious penis at Jane's entrance, and slowly eased just the tip inside.

"Oh Bob. It feels so good. But, you're so large. I don't know how much I can take."

"Just relax. I'll take it slow and let you get used to me as I go in."

With that, he pushed in another inch, then another. until he had about half of his length inside.

"Oh Bob, I love your big thick c... cock. Fuck me, Fuck me."

But Bob continued to take it slow, knowing that he could do serious damage to Jane's vagina if he probed too deeply too fast. Easing in another few inches, he began the slow dance practiced by humans and other species throughout the ages. On each stroke, he went just a little deeper, until he had reached the limit. Two inches of his penis were still outside, a situation which he found to be true with most of the women he had been with. It was frustrating, but the price he had to pay for being so well endowed. Only a few women had been able to accommodate his full length. Margaret was one of them.

He picked up the pace, still being careful not to thrust too deeply.

"Bob, I think I'm going to, again," Jane moaned."

"Come, Jane. I want you to come. Come for me," Bob said to encourage his client. He knew from experience with many women that the right words at the crucial time often brought forth most violent climaxes.

"Oh, Bob! Bob!"

Jane's gyrations, demanding more of what Bob was giving her, almost caused him to sink his entire length into Jane's depths, but being the true professional that he was, he managed to avoid any such mishap.

Jane was gasping, and stuffing the bed sheet into her mouth, to keep from screaming. Oh to be out in a cabin in the woods, with no one around, I could make as much noise as I wanted, she thought as she struggled to remain reasonably quiet in her moment of supreme bliss.

Bob ceased his thrusting as he felt the walls of Jane's vagina tighten around his shaft. He knew that women loved to have his penis remain in place after their climax and, since he was there to please this paying customer, he dutifully did not attempt to withdraw. He also knew that women liked to be kissed afterwards and brought his lips to hers.

"Bob, that was wonderful. I never... Don't you dare take it out. I want to feel you inside me."

Bob kissed her, then trailed down to her breasts, kneading each nipple with his lips and warm tongue. At the same time, he lifted up just enough to be able to bring the base of his shaft in contact with Jane's clitoris. Ever so slowly and gently, he began a rubbing motion.

"Bob, if you keep that up, you're going to have me want you to do it again."

"That's precisely the idea, my dear. Next time, I'm going give you what you haven't had from me so far. I assume that Margaret did tell you that I am not capable of causing pregnancy."

"Yes she did. If she hadn't, I wouldn't have let you do it without protection. I'm on the pill, but that's not foolproof.

"In my business, it a necessity to make sure I don't cause pregnancies. And women like the feel when I dump my load into them. And you're going to like it too, Jane. Besides, I hate condoms and women hate them too."

Jane recalled that she had never been exposed to one.

"Now I'm really going fuck you," Bob said as he kissed Jane again; beginning the slow dance, in and out, faster and faster and deeper and deeper.

The crescendo picked up until both bodies were gyrating in a frenzy.

"Fuck me, Bob. Fuck me harder." Even in her moment of passion, Jane knew that she had never before in her life uttered such a command.

She observed the pupils of Bob's eyes dilate and noted that his breathing was picking up. So was hers.

"Bob, now. Do it. Do it."

"Ahhh," he let out a sound as his juice leaped from the tiny slit in the end of his mighty penis."

Jane felt the warm gush, which sent her over the top once again.

"Oh, Bob, don't stop. Don't stop and don't you dare take it out," Jane moaned. "I want to feel all of it."

Bob dutifully followed his paying customer's command. The regular diet he consumed each day, was aimed at producing a greater than normal quantity of semen, a distinct advantage in his line of work.

Finally, his discharges diminished to a few drops oozing out of his shrinking member, but he left it in Jane's vagina a few minutes longer.

"Jane, you sure gave me a good ride. I hope I did the same for you."

"Bob, it was wonderful. I don't remember it ever being so wonderful."

"It can be wonderful with your husband, Jane. I'll wager that you don't act with him, the way you just did with me. Do you ever command him to fuck you harder?"

"Lord no. I've never used such language in his presence. I've never before used such language or acted so wantonly."

"Just as I suspected, Bob said as he slipped his, now flaccid but nevertheless massive, penis from Jane's still sopping wet vagina.

She reached out and stroked it, perhaps hoping to cause it regain its impressive hard state.

"Jane, I know our meeting tonight has been pleasurable for you. I could tell from you utterances that it was. But, I hope that it's been instructive as well. As I began to tell you a moment ago. Perhaps, if you acted more, how shall I say, 'slutty' when you're with your husband; he might enjoy it more and thus you will too. But, I would start slow and work up to it over time. You don't want to shock the poor fellow too much. If he asks where you learned such language and such activates, tell him you read it in a women's magazine at the beauty shop.

"There's my little bit of marriage counseling, for which I won't charge you any extra."

"Bob, you're not only a good appliance repair man and great at your nighttime work, including your advice to frustrated housewives, but you're funny too."

"I'm happy that I've pleased you and amused you."

"Look at the time. I've got to go. I told my husband that I was going to a movie with Margaret."

"What will you tell him if he asks what it was about?"

"Hmm. I'll tell him that it was about a wife who strayed from her marriage vows and regretted it for the rest of her life."

"Do you. Do you regret it, Jane?"

"No, I don't. Margaret convinced me that since David was not giving me what I was due, and thus was cheating me. So, I don't feel that I was doing anything more than he's been doing."

"That sounds like Margaret."

"She's a good friend."

"I'm sure she is."

"Now I've got to go." Jane reached down and stroked Bob's penis once more, then put her lips to it, tasting the combination of Bob's semen and her own juices.

Bounding from the bed, she quickly dressed and left three one-hundred dollar bills on the dresser before exiting the room.

* * *

When she arrived home, she found David, still in his study, going over a mass of papers. She went in and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm home."

"How was the show?"

"Wonderful. I really enjoyed it."

"You go on up. It'll be at least another hour before I can finish this stuff."

Jane left the study and climbed the stairs, her pussy still wet and longing for David's penis to probe it. His wasn't anywhere near the size and capability of the monster tool that Bob wields, but it was hers to love, caress and make her happy.

She vowed that it would from now on.