All Comments on 'Alyssa's New Toy for Kristi'

by Kristi444

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Toemmy28Toemmy28over 1 year ago

Another great story on your voyage of discovery with Alyssa. Thanks for sharing it with us all.

Hunterman456Hunterman456over 1 year ago

Don’t you feel like licking your own juices from that cock?

Nicklive1Nicklive1over 1 year ago

You are a wonderful writer… the description you lay out for the mind is an art. Thank you for be vulnerable to share.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

I enjoy your stories; thanks for sharing this and other intensely erotic experiences. Real or imagined Kristi and Alyssa are believable characters — can easily understand Kristi’s attraction to Alyssa and Kristi’s background narrative enriches the storyline believability. The sex scene intense — easy to get caught up in it, though no need to tell us: “While my eyes were closed, Alyssa had slid on a strap-on harness …” Just saying ;) 5 ⭐️s.

BuxomcarolinagrlBuxomcarolinagrlover 1 year ago

Once again Kristi - thank you so very, very much for sharing your stories with us. I think you’re wrong - you do have fans. Some of us very big fans 😉.

5 stars and as long as you feel inspired to share, I know I’ll keep reading.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Excellent bit of erotica!

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 1 year ago

Another excellent slice of life, Kristi xxxxx

FrodovFrodov12 months ago

Surprises can be fun, no? Even better, surprises from someone that we love and trust who loves us. Who loves us and knows our deepest desires and longings and can take those and fulfill our needs and desires. What better connection can a person hope for, than to meet and fall in love with someone like that? I'm glad you found each other. Life is too short not to have happiness. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristi444@Kristi444
Divorced, mid-40s, mom of one. Happy to finally be past these dreadful few years and feeling a bit more human again. I'm sorry if I ignore a greeting, I don't mean to be rude! I may not be perfect, but I am at least real and I hope you will be also. I enjoy really feeling "con...