All Comments on 'Am I Fuckable Yet?'

by Sid_Silver

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
montywingermontywingerabout 12 years ago
Perfection ?

A great story with good well written detail.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story hon, falling love with a person mother/father or sister/brother isn't wrong no matter what society says. I believe in incest romance so go with it honey. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Need to work on your grammar

Your story was good, but you need to be a little more observant when proof reading. There, their, and they're are not interchangable just like no and know: or two, too and to aren't. Now it is easy for readers to overlook something like this on a site like this, but if you intend to do more with your writing this is something you really should clean up.

Other than that I really enjoyed the way your story progressed and the detail you put into your characters. I look forward to more of your works, and hope you're not put off by my observation. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

A good story and not entirely unbelievable like some on here. Is there room for a further chapter?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A very good storyline and a hot story

It could use a bit of editing though, to keep the flow of the story.

I would like to read about them exploring more of their fantasies and for them to become lovers in spite of what he said that he couldn't fall in love with her.

Thanks for the read

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Very good read

Very good read, a few misplaced words but as they sound the same just read past them..

Hope there will be more to your story.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Read your Bio

Read your Bio, you really do have Mom fantasies don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting story

A lot of realistic elements. Many young men have similar desires. Taking a chance now is much better than regretting for rest of your life. The right circumstances may occur. Be bold make a move

dnnkinkdnnkinkabout 12 years ago
sexy

i would be afraid of what would happen in i bent over the table in front of my son, afraid he would actually take me and afraid he would reject me.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
Hot story!

Mom bending over the table after son admitting his fantasy is the best part. :)

thank you

GregOfAllTradesGregOfAllTradesalmost 12 years ago
Arousing, and intresting

Probably one of the most intresting and erotic stories I've read in a while. I enjoyed it.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Rockin' story

The title doesn't do it justice. I nearly skipped it. But that kind of plotline, done correctly,does the job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"So you're telling me that if I dropped my pants right here and bent over this table, you would just come right over here and fuck me. Your own mother?" she asked.

Naturally, her son Clay replies, "Absolutely!" And that's exactly what the boy does in this excellent story, sliding his fat prick up his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that gave him birth. Mom cums like crazy, Clay unloads his young balls up the greatest cunt in the whole fucking world--his own mommy's cunt!--and joins the rapidly growing ranks of happy, grinning young motherfuckers.

MetalHound24MetalHound24almost 11 years ago
good but

This was a good story, well written and good seduction, but I felt the sex scenes were rushed a bit giving it a 4

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I don't know about licking her sweaty ass but it was a fucking hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story, could do with a sequel though

submax19submax19over 9 years ago
Awesome

Awesome Story. I loved it!

submax19submax19about 8 years ago
Great

Amazing story! Wish I was that guy. Love how it involved from just watching and jokes to going all the way! Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mommys are goddesses!!

If there is a dispute what is the most intoxicating and appealing perfume of women, there is no such brand- it is the scent of sweat of a female who is strong, elegant and beautiful and exercises with her full willpower. And if the woman is someone very very close to you, especially your wife, sister or mother- then it is just an amazing thing. The smell of fresh and stale sweat of an woman appeals me the most, I think I just become totally intoxicated by the sweaty smell of women; according to my opinion it is completely natural, sexually exciting and healthy to smell the sweaty body of a woman. My mother also sweats a lot, even in winter season because of her hyperactivity. From a very early age near my puberty I have grown a very strong desire to sniff her beautiful buttery underarms after she is sweaty. Yes........many of the young males will definitely admit this thing that a woman's creamy, sweat-glistening underarms are the heavenly doors of strong fragrance. While she sleeps, I silently go beside her, and dip my nose in her armpits (generally in summertime she wears sleeveless clothes which gives me an easy access towards her beautiful underarms. I am highly addicted to her body, and have a strong desire to taste her sweaty hot body after she comes from her gym session. I get heavenly pleasure when I sniff her soiled sweaty clothes in bathroom; she smells very diverse in her different body parts but the most important thing is that her strong healthy body smells so intense in each of every part. Her panties are those things which smells the most beautiful; the smell is a mixture of sweat of the groin and her juices. Sometimes I see her squatting and doing sit ups in her room wearing shorts and skimpy sports bra-oh that scene just makes me hard as hell; small rivers of salty sweat is dripping all over her smooth, well-defined curves just sends me to oblivion. There is an intense joy of cumming while thinking about your own mother because mothers are the most amazing and caring women in any boy's life. I sniff her socks, bras, shirts.............everything she wears. She smells so intense that even after leaving the shower after exercise I can feel her smell. She is more than my mother....she is my love, my lust, my addiction, my desire, my goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Realistic

He came on his third stroke into his fantasy woman. That's one stroke more than I lasted my first time with my mom. When you get to live your ultimate fantasy, of being with the woman you've dreamt about your whole life, the gorgeous mom you've jerked off to countless times, you don't last long the first time. It's a heady mixture of sheer joy, and utter disbelief. Every thought, every fantasy, every mental image you've ever had, all the love you've ever felt pours into your mind all at once. They all blend together in a way that seems completely surreal. Lasting 3 strokes in that situation is an accomplishment.

Lots of other stories have the son just fuck the mom like a slut for hours on end, as if it's no big deal, as if she's just another meaningless conquest. This story was so much closer to reality that I had flashbacks to our first time. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good premise, but fairly rushed and suffers from poor grammar (as noted by others).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous