Am I Fuckable Yet?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok mom I won't cum yet," Clay said, almost shoving his dick back into his mothers mouth.

After only a couple more minutes of sucking Clay started to moan that he was about to cum. Caroline took her mouth off his cock and stood up to start kissing him again deeply. As their tongues danced again Clayton's orgasm was temporarily delayed.

"Clayton," Caroline whispered.

"Yes mom," he answered.

She looked into his eyes, "Fuck me hard and fast, but again, don't cum yet."

"I'll try," he answered, lowering her to the bed. His cock was aching for release but Clay slammed his mothers pussy six times before pulling out quickly and completely to avoid cumming in her.

"Mmmm, good boy," Caroline purred, "on your back, you're gonna like this and so am I. Just follow my lead."

Caroline mounted her sons head, riding his mouth as she dove her own mouth down onto his waiting cock. He grabbed her ass and started licking her just as she hoped he would. She slid her own hands under his ass as she sucked him and started to play with his pucker. Following moms lead, Clay started to play with her pucker as well and was soon knuckle deep with two fingers in his moms sexy ass. With Clay's fingers in her ass, Carolin came quickly causing her suck hard and deep on her sons rod and he couldn't hold back any longer. Clayton came hard and deep in his moms mouth as she came from his tongue and ass fingering.

Clayton licked his moms ass as she finished licking clean his softening dick. Their feverish pace was gone and Caroline repositioned herself beside her loving son.

"Do you really think we can do this baby?" She asked, really uncertain that she could.

"Of course we can mom," he answered, "that was amazing."

"So how many of your fantasies did we live out today?" she asked giddily.

"I don't know mom, but it was a lot," he said, "and the day is only half over," he added smiling.

"Do you think we will ever do them all?" she inquired.

"Only time will tell mom," he said, and kissed her, "but I think we'll have a good time trying."

12