All Comments on 'Amanda'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LeysonLeysonover 8 years ago
Welcome Back to Natalia

I'm really looking forward to the continuation of this storyline... so much potential!!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago
"until she finds just the guy"

I was with this story until the very end when Amanda said, she would wait to find a guy who could ring her chimes as well as Natalia had done and vowed to keep searching til she finds just the guy. If that is your objective, fine but be sure it's someone who knows your intent and share your feelings like another bisexual, otherwise, a lesbian may feel used. I also didn't care for Natalia's surprise of bringing her incestuous relationship with her dad into play with her first, and I thought special night, unbeknownst to Amanda. This was pretty presumptuous. The initial sweetness of the story left a bitter taste.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

I'm going to echo germanchocolate4u... It was doing wonderfully right up to the end and then became a total car wreck :(

One thing I will give special credit to is that you had Amanda decide to have a breast reduction, something a surprisingly small number of people seem to understand the need to have. Big boobs are nice but properly proportioned boobs that don't cause the owner physical pain are even better, even to the person that is admiring them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot but stopped short.

More more and still of this one, you teasing prick, just got started and you suddenly let us down by stopping short. Did not even get to carry out a good tongue fuck. Come on Brett! Cunt lapping sex maniac UK.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

AMANDA when will the next chapter and ending coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous