Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"I love having sex with a girl, I would never have known if it wasn't for you - and Brandi!" She added at the last second. "How can I ever thank you?"

"I can't speak for Brandi, but you're doing fine as far as I'm concerned," Natalia smiled. "Just to make one thing clear - we're not actually having sex yet. This is just foreplay."

"Got it," Amanda beamed back at her. "I could just be happy with this."

"You won't be whistling that tune once we actuallyhave sex," Natalia said as she moved herself closer. "You'll find it hard to believe that anything could ever feel so good - and it will only get better!"

"Then, by all means, let's get down to the sex!" Amanda giggled, slowly peeling off pieces of her ensemble. Amanda began to recognize her own allure as she saw it reflected in Natalia's open, admiring gaze. She moved closer to her friend and Tally saw her chance and seized it - literally! She pulled the awestruck brunette close and began to devour her lips and moved all down her trembling body. Natalia had not been exaggerating even a little - this sure was better!

Natalia was thrilled with her girlfriend's enthusiasm as Amanda undressed her with desire and concern for her sexy outfit. With each movement, Amanda kept kissing her girlfriend and Natalia loved it. Amanda had wonderful instincts and she both cursed and thanked Bryce. Cursed him for causing someone as lovely as Amanda to doubt her own sexuality and hide it under a bushel. Thanked him for being fool enough to let Amanda go so that everyone else who saw what Tally saw - a wild, sexy brunette - would be able to enjoy her.

As the two women got naked, Amanda experienced several firsts - the first time her own lips touched the nipples of another woman - Tally's were exceptional and stiff. The first time her own breasts were caressed and Natalia was both gentle and forceful. The first time her breasts were pressed up against those of another woman, which was - indescribable! As they lay together, kissing, Natalia rolled on top of her, giving Amanda yet another first. This was the first time her pussy rubbed against another pussy and she yelped in pleasure - and with her very first orgasm of the night!

Coiled around each other, the two young lovers made the most of their first time together. Natalia used her fingers to probe Amanda's pussy, finding her lover's cunt both hot and tight. It was almost like she was finger-fucking a virgin, which probably wasn't far from the truth. Amanda bucked and hunched against the invading digits, making loud and guttural moans which spurred Natalia on further. The knowing fingers moved deep into the needy cunt and shortly, Amanda was having her second orgasm. With Natalia's skills, Amanda knew it would be far from her last.

Amanda and Tally kissed and played, with Natalia making sure her new lover didn't feel uncomfortable. She spread Amanda's legs and went down on her, something she later discovered Bryce hadnever done! What kind of selfish asshole denies his lover something so simple to do? Natalia's thoughts kept going to what a self-centered dick Bryce must have been and how special she wanted to make this for Amanda. Her tongue slithered in deep as she wildly licked and lapped Amanda's pussy. Natalia wanted to make it so good that she would keep coming back for more, because her friend was a totally sexy little honey.

Amanda had no intentions of being a dead fuck, she wanted to give back. With some instructions from Natalia, like where to lick and what to look for, she began to gingerly probe Tally's pussy. Soon after that, she lost all of her inhibitions and fears and was eating cunt like a long-term lesbian. Now happily bi-sexual, Amanda eagerly ate pussy and promised herself she would work to get better, because she wanted to do alot of this from now on. From this day forward, her dance card would be filled up with partners of both genders. Girls were fun and her next move would be to discover if there were any guys who could ring her chimes as well as Natalia had done. The newly-naughty Amanda made a vow to herself that she would do as much searching as necessary until she found just the guy. In the meantime, there were a lot of girls that she would invite to share her bed - or shower - or any other place where the mood might hit her.

The two lovers almost wordlessly moved into a hotsixty-nine, with Amanda proving she had an innate talent for such things. Natalia had now gotten off twice to Amanda's four, although she wasn't trying to keep score. After all, this evening was all about Amanda. Natalia's only thought was to make things as hot and sexy for Amanda as they could possibly be.

If she had timed things properly, Amanda's next surprise of the night should have been arriving home from work any minute now. Her Daddy always coped with surprises exceptionally well. After his initial reaction to finding Natalia in bed with Amanda, Tally was positive daddy Steve would be ready, willing and able to provide Amanda's second lesson of the evening.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12