Amanda and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," she moaned softly.

I pulled her still lower and licked all around it with my tongue, than ran my tongue over it, up and down, as she moaned. She put her hands under my thighs and lifted me towards her so she could do the same to me. I could feel her tongue licking my asshole as I licked hers. I moaned softly. It was an amazing feeling. Then I could feel her finger sliding slowly into my asshole as she moved her mouth back to my cunt. She pushed her finger slowly in and out as she sucked on my clit. I was so wet and hot that I could feel myself pushing against her mouth and her finger as another wave of pleasure rolled over me. I shuddered as I kept licking her asshole while I came again. She turned around and knealt over me with her cunt in my face. I licked and sucked her until she came again, and we lay down side by side breathing heavily.

"Nicole?"

"Yes?"

I hope that was all OK with you...you didn't mind any of it? Like my finger in your asshole?"

"Oh my God, no, it was wonderful, every bit of it."

I was afaid to break the spell, but then I just had to ask: "Amanda? Will we do this again?"

She leaned over, looked me in the eye and kissed me. "Are you crazy? Of course! As long as you want to."

That was the beginning of the best summer of my life.

12