All Comments on 'Amanda and Me Ch. 08'

by Tallnhard1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Prefect

The story is perfect. Please continue the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Waiting for Kim and Chris part.

Snapcaster1Snapcaster1over 5 years ago

So excited to see this series back, really hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyed

Have thoroughly enjoyed the series and hoe you continue it someday. Great writing.

subpatsubpatover 3 years ago
Love the story

Is there more coming? Do Chris and Kim hit it off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Long since another awesome update. Would love to see what Amanda would do next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't stop writing! Still waiting on Chris and Kim...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this storey. An interesting viewpoint, nicely written, with enough detail to keep it having a real feel to it. I came away with a real care for the people. It would be nice to read more of these characters.

kania_helpukania_helpualmost 3 years ago

I like the story so far. I think it's getting a little monotonous at the moment. She always fucks his ass and jerks him off. You have different positions, and good descriptions, but it just seems to be the same. How about a little bdsm. Spanking, Amanda getting a little bit more aggressive. You still need to use the toy he bought. I don't know but maybe He says or does something wrong, maybe not even his fault. Amanda feels she has to punish him. Not too hard. A spanking and then sitting on that dildo, stuck on a chair seat, for a while and Amanda dancing and teasing him. If nothing else write about Chris and Kim. Like everyone else I have to know how they are doing. And we all hope they hit it off well.

2cookies4u2cookies4ualmost 3 years ago

Please...where's the next chapter??? This is a great story. Very interesting, well written and very enjoyable to read. Love the relationship that's building between the two main characters (Amanda & Me).

Rapier875Rapier875over 2 years ago

Oh please - not another unfinished story ?

I'm really fed up with the number that never get finished.

Just what is it with so many authors on here that they just stop writing ?

Unreal...........

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallnhard1@Tallnhard1
I wanted to try something new with my latest story. Typically trans top-male bottom stories are my favorite but I wanted to try my hand at a dress-up story. Hope you like it. Sorry as always that it takes me so long to post stories. I love writing but I just don’t have enough...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES