All Comments on 'Amanda Pt. 02'

by IntrospectiveWanderer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago
Great story - keep going!

Well written with logical progression of all the main characters. Would love to see the relationships progress a bit further, maybe into the first years of their marriage?

bruceacimbruceacimalmost 4 years ago
Sooooo Goooood!!!

What I really appreciate about your writing and the storyline is the maturity of the characters which reflects the maturity of your own sexuality.

The descriptions of the sexual encounters is highly erotic and titillating. Don't degrade the sex into pure base drives. I don't mind when it gets to be very graphic as well as hot nasty but from what I have read of your stories if you did so it would be done very well.

Hopefully you will extend this series into a multi-part storyline that could go into whole lot of different directions. Looking forward to reading whatever else you will write in the future.

TYVM

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Really great story that I was sorry not to see addition chapters. At any rate this story was well written and was quite an adventure. Well done 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When did Matt's dad die? Part 1 had him live and well. If he was dead, wouldn't he have mentioned it when Amanda shared about her dad?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Again, 5 stars. After I read chapter 1, I wondered how you would dovetail Matt's mother into this circle, you did a very nice job of bringing both families together. Again though, with the language bridge there were a few expected hiccups and an obvious error when Matt brought his mom iced tea and she commented back it was lemonade. Hopefully there will be a chapter 3 where both families get together on one common mattress and do amazing things together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntrospectiveWanderer@IntrospectiveWanderer
I write for the fun of it. The stories are pure fantasy, nothing more. I also try to write where the characters are realistic and believable. While I do try to eliminate as many errors as possible, I am not an English major nor a professional writer so there are apt to be err...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Amanda Previous Part
Amanda Series Info