Amanda Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's okay. This time," she said with a smile. "Your mom loves you and you love her. She's a very desirable woman and maybe one day the three of us can have sex together." She looked at him in the eyes and rubbed his arm, "go home to her. Make wild and passionate love to her. She deserves that. But tomorrow you're mine, even if I have to tie you down."

They kissed and expressed their love for each other. Matt watched as she went to her front door and blew him a kiss.

***

Pat led Matt into the living room after dinner, "thank you for helping wash the dishes, Matt."

"Of course," he replied as he sat down on the sofa.

His mom sat next to him and curled her leg under her so she could face Matt.

"Uh oh, this is looking serious," Matt commented.

"You worry too much," Pat replied, "but there is something I do want to talk about."

"Okay."

She placed a hand on his arm, "first of all, I want you to know that I thought last night was wonderful. You made me feel like a woman again, a sexual woman. You gave me things that your father never could."

Matt just smiled.

"And I do hope that last night wasn't just a one-time thing," she added, rubbing his arm a little and smiling.

"I hope not too," Matt said with enthusiasm in his voice.

"Before you were born, your dad and I well, were rather adventurous, if you will."

"Oh?" Matt's face showing a little surprise. He had always thought that his mother was more of the conservative type. She never wore clothing that revealed too much. He wasn't sure what she thought about sex. Obviously, she had to have sex at least once. He was beginning to see a whole side of her.

"You see, before we were married and we were dating, I had a roommate. A female roommate," she paused to start watching Matt's reaction. "And when she was between boyfriends or when I couldn't be with your dad, we, uh, well," Pat stopped for a moment.

Matt grew a smile on his face, "the two of you would have sex?"

Pat nodded her head.

"Wow, I would have never imagined you and another girl," he added.

"Does that bother you?" she asked.

Matt shook his head, "Not at all. Did dad ever join in?" he asked anticipating her answer.

"Yes, he did now and then."

"That is so cool."

"There have been other times," she said.

"Oh?"

"Well, when we lived on Jasper street, there was this single woman who lived next to us."

"You mean Mrs. Winston?"

"You remember her?" Pat asked, surprised that he remembered a neighbor from a long time ago.

"Yeah, I always thought that she was pretty."

"Yes, she was."

"You mean, you and her?" Matt asked with a grin on his face.

Pat again nodded, "and sometimes your father."

"Wow, my parents were swingers and I never knew it," he exclaimed.

"Well, I don't know if you'd call us swingers. But we sometimes had included another woman in our bed."

Matt looked at his mother and continued smiling, "you know Amanda thinks that you're desirable and would like to be in bed with you sometime."

Pat showed surprise on her face even though Lisa had already said the same thing, "Really?"

Matt nodded, "yeah."

"Well, I went to talk to her mom this afternoon. And talking to Lisa started to stir up feelings and well," she paused for a moment, "I guess we kind of starting to come onto each other."

"Did you have sex with her?"

Pat shook her head, "no. I wanted for us to talk first."

"Why?"

"I loved and cherished last night with you. You have a gorgeous fiancé in Amanda. The last thing in the world that I want to do is mess any of that up."

Matt shook his head, "It won't, that is if you'll let me watch now and then." Matt said with a smirk.

"Watch? Hell, Lisa will probably want you right in the middle of it," Pat replied.

Matt shifted in his seat a little to accommodate the erection that had formed in his pants. It didn't go unnoticed.

"A little uncomfortable are you?" Pat asked, looking at the bulge in his pants.

"Well, it is rather exciting thinking of you and Lisa in bed. Hell, you and Amanda as well."

Pat stood up and offered her hand, "well, we can't have you sitting there being uncomfortable. I think I have a way to fix that."

Matt took her hand and they walked to her bedroom. Once in the bedroom, she quickly stripped off her clothes and sat on the bed. Matt had his clothes removed almost as quickly. Pat pushed him onto his back.

"I have been wet all afternoon and I have to have this now," she said as she straddled his middle. She looked at him as she placed his erect cock at her entrance and sank down on it, relishing the feeling of his hardness inside her.

She moved her hips so that her clit was rubbing against him, "oh Matt, I'm cumming."

"So am I."

Matt started bucking his hips in time with her as best as he could until he started releasing his semen deep inside her. He felt her vagina clamp on his cock as is she was milking him. She cried out as her orgasm hit her.

She collapsed on his chest, his arms wrapped around her and his softening penis still inside her.

"God, I needed that," she said.

Matt smiled.

He awoke the next morning with his mother spooned up against him, her hand on his chest.

"You awake?" she whispered.

"I am," he replied without turning his head.

"This is nice. I like waking up next to you," she said as she moved her hand to his penis and started stroking it.

"I kind of like it too."

He was soon hard and rolled onto his back. He watched as his mother moved and placed her lips on his cock. He watched in amazement as she took in almost his whole length. It didn't take long for his balls to tighten.

"I going to cum," he warned her, thinking that she would release him. Rather, she tightened her lips around his shaft and used her hand to stroke him. He arched his back with the strongest orgasm he had ever felt. When it was over, he opened his eyes and saw his mom licking her fingers.

"There's nothing like a little protein in the morning," she said as she laid down on top of him.

***

Matt and Pat went over to Lisa's house shortly after lunch. Lisa welcomed both of them with a hug, a little extra long one for Pat.

"You've got the glow, again," Lisa remarked with a smile. Lisa gave Matt a quick wink.

"Yeah, well," she said. She wasn't quite yet comfortable talking about the details of her intimacies.

Neither Pat or Matt made it back to their house until the next day.