Amanda's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

"Hi. I figured you'd be along soon so I got a beer for you." He picked up the beer from the porch and held it out to me.

At first I just wanted to rush on by and get something on that would do a little better job of concealing my tits, but then I thought, Oh fuck it. I'm thirsty and Larry's seen lots of tits before—just not mine.

"Thanks," I said as I reached forward to take the beer. I felt my wrap fall away as I leaned forward, undoubtedly exposing my tits to Larry's lecherous gaze. My first reaction was to panic, but then my libido kicked in and I held my position for a bit longer than was necessary to take the beer from his hand, making sure that I exposed my tits to his gaze. It felt so nasty.

I pulled a deck chair a few feet, moving it so that we would be facing each other—I wanted to be able to see the lump in his swimsuit and I wanted him to see me, although I had no idea how much of me he was going to see.

I was in a mood to show him a lot. It occurred to me as I sat back in the chair that Larry had probably already seen a lot, just about all there was to see, if he was the perv outside the shower wall when I was masturbating . . . well then, there really wasn't anything more to show him was there, I thought. But the thought of showing it again, here on the front porch, sent a bolt of lust through me.

As I leaned back in the chair I crossed my long legs. As short as it was the wrap really didn't cover much of my legs. I wasn't worried about it. I sat sipping my beer and letting a thong sandal dangle off the toe of my foot.

"So where is everyone?"

"They went to town to get groceries for dinner. I'm surprised you didn't pass them."

"All of them?" I asked.

"Well, everyone but my parents. They're upstairs napping."

"So it's just you and me?"

"Yes," he said with a lewd smile. "Just you and me . . . all by ourselves."

I uncrossed and re-crossed my legs. I did it quickly enough so I don't think I gave him a clear view of my newly shaven pussy, but maybe just a quick peek.

He hung one leg over the leg of his chair, giving me a clear view of his package, clad only in his brief swimsuit. I could clearly see the shape of his partly engorged cock pressing against the top of the swimsuit. "You know," he said. "I don't think I've ever been alone with you."

"Really?" I said as I leaned forward to pick up my beer from the decking on the porch. I took a sip of the beer and then leaned forward to put it back down on the deck, giving Larry ample time to ogle my tits each time I leaned forward. I was watching his face as I picked up and replaced the beer, and I could tell he was looking.

"Why is that?" he asked. "Jolene says you think I'm dangerous."

"You are," I said. "That's why I introduced you to her. The two of you were a perfect fit then."

"We still are."

"Are you still dangerous?" I asked. I re-crossed my legs again. This time I was slower and I was sure he got a brief look at my naked pussy. I could tell that his dick was still swelling within the confines of his swimsuit.

"Some people think so," he said in response to my question.

"Why?"

"Oh, I think you know why," he said. As he spoke he reached down and adjusted the fit of his suit. If anything it showed me more, but I suppose it did help him with the discomfiture.

"When I first met you, people used to say you could talk a nun out of her habit and that you had done so."

"I never fucked a nun," he said firmly.

"That was a carefully hedged answer. You remind me of the protests of a President we had a few year's back when he was accused of having sex with a White House intern." As I spoke, I changed my posture so I had my ankle resting on a knee. My wrap fell completely away from my legs giving him a full view of my naked pussy.

I heard a sharp intake of breath as Larry watched me expose myself. I took a long pull on the beer as he stared at my sex in silence. Then I released the belt that held my wrap closed and it fell away from my tits, so I was about as naked as I could get and still claim to have a garment on.

"God you're beautiful," he said. He was openly stroking his cock now, the head and a good bit of the shaft projecting from his swimsuit which he had pushed down nearly to his balls to provide his hands access. I felt so nasty, sitting on the front porch fully exposed to Larry and watching him openly stroke his cock.

"Better than my sister?" I asked. My voice was low and husky now.

"Yes," he whispered.

"You shouldn't say that," I said. Now I was cupping my naked tits and holding them out to him.

"Why not?"

"Because I tell my sister everything. We have no secrets."

"So do I," he said.

"Are you going to tell her you watched me masturbate," I asked. I was lightly stroking my pussy lips now.

"Do you mean in the beach shower hut? More than half his cock was protruding from the swimsuit now.

"Yes."

"How did you know?"

"I heard a noise."

"Oh."

"So are you going to tell her?"

"Yes. I told her I would tell her everything. That's our deal, ever since we were married." He was silent for a moment as he rubbed the slick precum leaking from the top of his cock around the knob. "But are you going to tell her that you watched me masturbate?"

Damn! He knew.

"How did you know I was watching?"

"You made a noise. I heard the door squeak and it sounded like you slipped on the wet concrete and leaned against the wall. Besides, I saw your things outside the door to the shower shack when I left."

"Oh," I said. "Should I tell her?"

"Maybe we could tell her together," he said.

"That would be kinky. Would we tell her about yesterday too?"

"Yesterday?"

"Yes. I watched you masturbating yesterday too."

"You are a very naughty girl."

"Is that a complaint?"

He laughed. "Maybe."

"I wasn't always this way," I said.

"I know. Your sister says you are a prude, but I'm beginning to doubt that. What changed?"

"I'm not sure, but it feels good. It must be Mexico," I said.

"Well, if we're going to tell Jolene about what we have been doing together, it's going to be soon."

"Why?"

"Because they are all coming up the road now," he said. "We could just sit here naked and tell them about the games we've been playing this afternoon."

"What!" I gasped as I pulled my wrap tightly around me. I looked down the road and I could see the family walking back from the market. I jumped out of my chair and moved quickly off the porch. Larry was laughing at me as I fled.

I sprinted up the stairs, nearly petrified with fear that we had been seen, but by the time I got to my room and flopped down on the bed, I was laughing wildly. Wow, so hot, I thought. I never thought I would do that. And we got away with it. Well, I got away with it. I wondered how Larry was going to hide that massive boner I had left him with. Knowing Larry, he just stuffed it back in his swimsuit and smiled graciously at everyone while he told jokes and made small talk.

But what if Larry hadn't seen them coming? What would Jolene have thought and what would Linda have thought? It was all so deliciously nasty. This vacation was more fun than I had ever imagined.

The other big what if rolling around in my head as I lay naked on my bed was what if, really what if, the rest of the family hadn't shown up when they did? Just how far would Larry and I have gone. Would we have watched each other climax? Would we have fucked? Would I have sucked him off? Would he have eaten me to a climax? "No, no, no!" I told myself out loud. I wasn't going to have sex with my sister's husband. "No way. Not happening!"

"Unless you counted mutual masturbation as sex," I muttered under my breath. "Larry and I seem to be quite good at that."

"No, that's as far as we are going! No further!" I told myself. Later, I recognized the significance of my word choice. There was an important distinction between no further, which is what I had said and no more, which I didn't say.

It wasn't long before one of Art and Linda's boys knocked on the door to tell me the spaghetti was almost ready so I needed to come down to dinner. I told him I would be right down, and I quickly got up and pulled on a dress, again with no underclothes beneath it.

This one was a new sundress I had bought at Jolene's urging when we were bikini shopping. It was short and flared at the hips with a spaghetti strap top. The fabric was a mélange of brightly-colored plants and animals from the Central American jungles. I paused for a moment thinking about whether I should put on undergarments and then said, "Fuck it, I'll go commando." First, I really didn't have a bra that would work with the spaghetti strap style and, as to the panties, well being naked beneath my dress last night had been fun, and I was horny enough that I just wanted to do it again.

As I came down the stairs into the dining area I made sure there was a bounce in my step that made my tits jiggle beneath the dress. Everyone noticed, especially Larry and Art's father. He got a nasty look from his wife for his lack of discretion. It was delicious. I loved it.

The evening was essentially the same as the night before: help Jolene with the dishes; play Monopoly with the kids; and then watch a movie with whoever was still up.

After we finished washing the dishes, Jolene said, "Let's step out back and talk. Bring a glass of wine."

Uh, oh, I thought. What does she know?

We poured some wine and stepped out on the back porch. We each took a chair a few feet apart. We hadn't bothered to turn on the porch lights and there was no moon, so it was quite dark. We couldn't really see each other even though we were just a few feet apart. We could hear the surf's rhythmically pounding the beach, but the family was on the other end of the house and couldn't hear us, nor could we hear them.

We were both silent for a while as we sipped the wine and looked up at the stars.

Jolene finally spoke, "God, it's beautiful here. Aren't you glad you came with us?"

"Yes," I responded, thinking that's not what she wants to talk about.

We were silent again. My mind circled around thinking about how truthful and still misleading my answer had been. I was having the time of my life engaging in levels of exhibitionism and voyeurism that I never imagined existed before. Which was I—an exhibitionist or a voyeur? Was it possible to be both? Seemed like it in my case. In any case I was having more sexual fun than I ever imagined and yes, I was glad I had come.

Then Jolene spoke up again turning to the subject we both knew was at hand—Larry.

"Larry tells me you think he's dangerous."

Oh shit, what else did he tell her, I thought?

"I told you that when I introduced him to you," I said, hoping the topic would go away.

"Do you still think he is dangerous?"

"Yes," I said with a laugh.

"You're right," she said. "He really wants to fuck you."

"So he does tell you everything," I said.

"Yes, and I tell him everything about my sex life."

"You two are strange, you know," I laughed.

Jolene laughed in response, "Yes I guess we are, but it's a lovely way to live, believe me."

"Hmmmm," I said in a deliberate non-response.

"But he really wants to fuck you," she said circling back to the real subject at hand.

"And you don't object?"

"No, of course not. I fucked his brother Art last night and he didn't object to that."

I was silent—in shock. I mean I knew my sister and brother-in-law had an unorthodox marriage, but I had never gotten this close up to it before.

"Of course he couldn't object," Jolene said. I couldn't see her, but her tone had a smirk to it.

"Why not?"

"He was busy fucking Linda," she said with a chuckle.

"You know they may be brothers, but they are really quite different in bed," she said after a pause.

"Oh," was all I could say.

"He really does want to fuck you, Amanda," Jolene said, circling back around to the real topic again.

"No . . . I'm not ready yet."

"But you're ready to watch him masturbate, and to let him watch you masturbate?" she said with a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

"I didn't let him watch me." I said thinking of the beach shower. "He just did it, the peeping Tom."

"Maybe so, but that's not what Larry told me about the front porch."

She had me. All I could do was laugh. "Yes, yes. You're right about that."

I took another sip of wine and came clean. "Oh Jolene." I shook my head. "Watching him jerk that long hard cock of his and deliberately exposing myself to him on the porch was so hot. I fucking loved it. This is the sexiest vacation I've ever been on."

"Well, little sister, as an Englishman I once knew said, 'you are becoming a right proper little perv.' And if you're not ready to fuck Larry yet, that's fine. I'll warn you though. He can be very patient. Once he decides he wants a woman, he keeps at it, and he usually gets his way."

"Oh, is that so? Well, perhaps I'll present him with a challenge . . . but then again maybe I won't. Let's go in. I need to supervise the kids' Monopoly game."

"Yes, I guess we'd better. Besides the Monopoly game, all the men will be unhappy with me if I keep you out here too long. They been seriously enjoying the little show you've been putting on the last couple of nights."

"Really?" I said as I stood to return to the house. I felt a surge of lust run through me. "Now that I know I am appreciated, I may show them a bit more . . . unless you think some of their wives may object."

Jolene laughed. "I can tell you I'm not going to object, and I can't imagine Linda objecting. She already knows her husband wants to fuck you as bad as his brother does. Linda and Art have a relationship like Larry and I have. They both step out from time to time and then share their experiences with the other. You might want to be careful when Larry's mother is around. She's not as conservative as our mother was. Still she's not ready for the lifestyle her two sons are leading, so we all try to shelter her a bit."

Just then all three of the kids came out wanting to know when I was coming in to help them play Monopoly. I'm a sucker for kids, and I thought my conversation with Jolene had gone far enough as it was, so I jumped up and ran back in with the kids for a rousing game of Monopoly that lasted for a couple of hours.

The kids beat me soundly at Monopoly that night. I was having a hard time focusing on the game because I was thinking about what Jolene had said about how much the men of the family were enjoying my flaunting myself. I couldn't wait for the game to end so that I could go watch a movie with the grownups. Of course, it wasn't really watching the movie I was interested in. I had a different game in mind.

Larry's parents were there watching the movie, so I had to be somewhat discreet. Still I managed to vamp around a bit, jiggling my braless tits beneath my skimpy sundress and letting the dress creep as far up my legs as I dared while I sat curled up on the couch under Larry's mother's watchful eye. The tension between wanting to show off for Larry, Art, and their father and not getting caught by Mom was delicious. I'm sure she knew what I was doing, but I never went far enough to give her a real reason to object. Still, I'm sure Larry's dad got an earful went they went to bed.

The next couple of days were pretty much the same routine—sun and surf on the beach with the kids and the rest of the family, dinner, dishes with Jolene, who couldn't resist teasing me about my exhibitionist tendencies, Monopoly with the kids, and then a bit of vamping for the men of the family as we watched a movie. Oh yes, and Larry and I continued to show off to each other in the beach shower late in the day. We stopped bothering with the ruse of peeking through the cracks between the boards. I just came over to his side of the building. One time I let him spray his hot cum all over my tits.

By Friday morning, the day before we were scheduled to fly back to Chicago, I was so horny I was ready to explode. Yes, I had been masturbating regularly—with and without Larry watching—but by Friday I had realized that it wasn't enough. What I really wanted was a good hard fucking, and I knew just the cock I wanted to do that fucking—Larry's. My decision was made. The question was how to carry it out?

Larry and Art were supposed to go deep-sea fishing that morning, and the rest of the family had decided to take a tour to another village a few miles up the coast, but I begged off. I was finally reaching my fill of kid wrangling. That left me all alone in the house. I cleaned up the dishes and then went upstairs for a long luxurious shower. After the shower I pulled a sundress on (naked beneath it, as had become my habit on this vacation) picked up one of Jolene's salacious paperbacks and walked through the bright Mexican sun down to the village for a coffee.

I was at the cafe for a couple of hours, sitting in the sun enjoying a couple of cups of coffee and Jolene's trashy novel. I was about to go in search of lunch when Larry walked up.

"What happened to your fishing trip?"

"Oh, the ocean was too rough, so we cancelled. Art is such a wuss about rough seas."

"So where is he now?" I asked. As I spoke, I realized that Larry was standing in front of me and looking directly down the front of my sundress. What had looked like it was going to be a slow, boring day was suddenly coming to life. I could feel my nipples hardening and swelling under his gaze.

"Art? He went back to the house. Said he was going to take a nap."

"I was just about to go in search of lunch. Care to join me?" As I spoke I let my legs spread apart. Not a lot. Certainly not enough to let anyone see anything they shouldn't, but still, it wasn't the lady-like posture my mother had drilled into me. It made me feel just a little nasty.

"Sure. Let's go to 'El Perdita.' I hear they have great margaritas."

"Oh, that's a great idea Larry. Let's have a tequila lunch," I said with a touch of sarcasm in my voice. Actually, it didn't sound half bad, but I wasn't going to tell Larry that.

"Hey, we're in Mexico, not Chicago. We don't have to be responsible."

So we went to lunch. It wasn't a purely tequila lunch. There was some solid food, but there was a lot of tequila too, and by the time we finished, I had more than a little buzz.

When we got back to the house, we sat down in the shade of the front porch. I was feeling a bit tipsy and more than a little horny. The combination overcame any sense of modesty I had left.

"Larry," I said. "Jolene tells me that you want to fuck me." He actually looked surprised at my statement. I'm sure he thought I was just going to put another teasing show on for him, like I had done a few days earlier on the front porch.

"God," he said. "Who wouldn't?"

"Well, my ex husband didn't seem very interested, for one."

"He was a fool."

"So would you be interested in putting that big hard cock you've been showing me in the showers all week into my pussy?" As I spoke I spread my legs apart giving him a clear view of my cleanly shaven pussy. I reached down with one hand and slowly pushed my pussy lips apart so he could see how wet I was.

"Yes, but not here," he said. "Let's go upstairs. I want to fuck you properly." He reached down and adjusted the cargo shorts he was wearing so they were no longer pinching his now fully-engorged dick.

"Really. I'm not sure there is a proper way to fuck my sister's husband." I pushed my dress up and slid a finger into my wet pussy. "That seems downright improper to me." As Larry stared at me, I withdrew my finger and brought it to my mouth to suck it clean. "But you know what Larry? I just don't give a fuck how improper it would be. Right now I want a good hard fucking, and I think you are just the guy to do the job."

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers