Amanda's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

I stood up and walked into the house, knowing Larry would follow me. I swung my ass as I walked through the first floor, and when I started up the stairs I reached back and pulled the hem of my dress on one side up over my left hip, showing Larry about half of my naked ass all the way up the stairs and down the hall to my bedroom. Larry was following me closely. When I paused to open the door, he stepped close to me and put his arms around me, cupping my tits in his big hands. As he pulled me tight against him I could feel his hard cock pressed against my lower back.

I pushed back just enough to give myself room to rotate in his arms and begin to kiss him. How strange I thought. Larry and I have watched either other masturbate half a dozen times this week and this is the first time we have ever kissed. Jolene was right. He was a great kisser. His lips were soft and his tongue was long and creative. There was no part of my lips and mouth he didn't reach. Very dangerous.

While we kissed Larry dropped his hands so that he was holding both sides of my ass and pulling me tight against him. I could feel his hard erection pressing against the softer flesh of my belly.

Eventually I pushed him back and spoke. "Fuck, I'm horny. This will work a lot better on the other side of the door and without clothes."

Larry released a hand from my ass and used it to turn the knob on the door. I turned and walked in ahead of him. He stepped in behind me, closing the door as he entered. Then, as I looked out the window over the brightly sunlit town and the surf on the beach, I felt him releasing the catch and the zipper on the back of my dress. I was silent. After all, this was I wanted wasn't it? I wanted Larry to fuck me.

My dress fell in a pool around my feet, leaving me naked. I kicked it away in a heap in the corner of the room and turned to face Larry, dropping to my knees so my face was immediately before his rigid cock. I released his belt and zipper and pushed his cargo shorts to the floor as I wrapped both hands around his dick. I stroked it a few times, just staring at it. Then I leaned forward and pulled the head of his cock into my mouth. It was hard and yet felt soft and smooth at the same time. I spent the next four or five minutes sucking his cock. I'm no world-class cocksucker mind you, especially not then. I think that may have at that time been only the second or third cock I'd ever let invade my mouth. But Larry seemed to be enjoying it and there was something so fucking erotic about being on my knees with my brother-in-law's cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

Finally, he said, "My turn." He picked me up and carried me to the bed. As he carried me I noticed that the door was slightly ajar. How did that happen? I thought he had closed it. I was sure I heard the latch click. Was someone watching us? Who? It could only be Art, I thought. Everyone else had gone to the next village to the north.

My god! Had Art been watching me suck Larry's cock. At first I was horrified. Then as Larry laid me on the bed and began to suck on my tits, I thought, fuck it! Let him watch. It just makes it all that more erotic. And besides, I've been flaunting myself to him all week, so why is this a problem? Let the pervert watch.

Larry soon moved his talented tongue from my tits to my pussy. I lay on my back, my legs spread wantonly with Larry's face planted firmly in front of my cunt. I reached down with both hands and pulled him forward so that his mouth was against my pussy lips and his nose was pressing against my clit. "Go on. Lick it. Lick my pussy and make me cum." I said it loud enough so that I was sure that Art could hear. If he was going to watch, I wanted him to know how much I was enjoying what Larry was doing to me.

Larry slid two fingers into my dripping snatch and then began licking from where his fingers entered me up to my clit in long slow strokes while he twisted his fingers in slow circles in my cunt. "Oh fuck that's good!" I said, again being sure to be loud enough for Art. I was wondering if he was jacking off as he watched us. That thought was like a jolt of electricity to my sex organs. Fuck. How nasty could it get? Larry, my sister Jolene's husband, eating me out while his brother Art watched and stroked his cock. I gave up on saying anything coherent. Just lay there moaning with my legs spread as wide as I could get them while I used my hands to hold Larry's head in place.

It wasn't long before I could feel myself approaching an orgasm, but I wanted Larry to set it off by using his tongue on my clit. "My clit Larry. Lick my clit. Oh fuck, I'm so close Larry, but you need to lick my clit!"

Larry pulled his head up and looked at me. "So that's what you want? You want to be my slut and have me lick your clit?"

"Oh god yes, Larry. I'll be your slut forever. But you have to lick my clit now and get me off. Then you can fuck your horny slut for the rest of the afternoon. Just lick my clit now." Where was this language coming from? I had never talked to a man like this before.

Larry dove back down between my legs and began to rapidly lick my clit. He added a third finger to the two already in my cunt and began to pump them as hard and fast as possible. Between his finger fucking and his clit licking I soared into a roaring orgasm, pushing my hips up against his face and screaming. "Fuuuuuuck! Oh fuuuuuuck!" and a lot of other things that were essentially unintelligible but loud enough to be heard clear into town.

My hips collapsed back onto the bed and I lay there panting, my legs spread with Larry's face still pressed against my sex. After a moment of recovery, I knew what I wanted. "Fuck, that was good, Larry. But now I want you to fuck me. Just fuck me. You've been wanting to fuck me all week, Larry, so now do it.

Larry picked his head up from between my thighs and looked at me. "I've been wanting to fuck you since we were in college. I wanted to fuck you when we were dancing at my and Jolene's wedding."

"Well then, do it!" I said. "I'm your slut for this afternoon, so fuck me."

He got to his knees and picked up my legs so they were draped over his shoulder. I couldn't see it but I could feel his rigid cock poised at the entrance to my pussy. Then he did it. No preliminaries. He just rammed it into me. God he was big. That first shove. It hurt. Then it just felt full and he began to pump it in and out with a slow rhythm. Oh fuck it was good!

"Oh yes. That's it. That's it, Larry. Oh fuck, that feels so good! Fuck me."

Larry looked down at me and said quietly, "Amanda. Art's listening to us, and he loves it when women talk dirty, so keep that up and make it loud enough so he can hear."

My eyes got wide when he admitted Art was there. I mean I had already figured that out, but I didn't think it was something Larry knew about. Had he and Art planned this?

Oh fuck, I didn't care. I just wanted that big cock of Larry's to keep pounding my cunt, and if he and Art had planned this, well that just made it all the nastier.

I've never been able to understand where Larry gets his control and staying power when he is fucking, but he just kept reaming my cunt for at least ten minutes, and I used every foul and nasty word I knew. I also came twice more, but he never let me rest. Just kept pounding at me.

Finally I decided I wanted him to cum. I knew the rest of the family would be home soon and good as this was, we had to bring it to a climax. So I whispered in his ear. "That's enough Larry; let yourself cum." Then out loud, "Come on Larry. Fill me up! Squirt that hot nasty jism in my cunt. Fuck me and cum inside me, Larry."

He increased his pace until the bed was pounding against the wall and then he shoved his prick in deeper than it had been all afternoon, and he froze holding it there as I felt him squirt round after round of his hot nasty cum into the depths of my cunt. He groaned loudly, and as he was doing it, I slipped my hand between us to massage my clit and get myself off one more time. It wasn't as violent or noisy as my earlier climaxes, but it was good, so good, as I felt his cum fill my insides. Larry collapsed to one side and I rolled with him, his prick still filling me. As we regained our breath, I heard the door close softly. I probably wouldn't have heard it at all but for the click of the latch. Fuck, what an afternoon!

Larry and I lay there for a while. Then he suggested we go to the beach for a swim. He went to his room to change into his swimsuit while I got into my bikini. When we met on the front porch we found Art there. He sprinted upstairs and got his suit on and the three of us went to the beach for a swim. By this time the ocean had calmed down and the swim was delightful.

When we returned an hour or so later the whole family was back. We had pizza again for dinner and most of us spent some time packing, as our plane for the first leg of our trip back to Chicago was due out at 7:45 the next morning. For the first time in a week I felt sexually satisfied, but I still didn't wear anything beneath my sundress that night.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers