All Comments on 'Amanda's Dilemma Ch. 02'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
AWESOME

Great story, awesome storyline, keep it cummminggg

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 19 years ago
Outstanding Story!

Very hot! Hope to see more of this soon!

Paul McBridePaul McBrideabout 19 years ago
This story kept me hard

And that's a good thing.

ShadowLordShadowLordabout 19 years ago
Outstanding

I loved the excellent dialogue, and above all, the mother's total surrender preceded by great reluctance - absolutely essential to a realistically hot & nasty mom-son story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good story...

I came several times while reading your story, and it made me think of my own son. I would never sleep with him, but the fantasy certainly doesn't hurt anyone. I really appreciated how the story was more romantic, and the son was very gentle and loving toward his mother.

Don1028Don1028almost 16 years ago
It would have been a better tale without all

the alcolol---I quit reading at the second boilermaker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
KEPP MORE

PLEASE..KEEP CONTINUING,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where do they go from here?

I know that it's mom and son but he and she need to work on him making a lot of deposits in the first national bank of mommy's pussy and let us see how big her belly swells with a baby.

Loved it, gets mom drunk to fuck her I liked that thought myself...

Ps how old is she an he?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Nice story I love this series.. hope there is more... great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story, and I love the comment...

of the anon who wrote "he and she need to work on him making a lot of deposits in the first national bank of mommy's pussy and let us see how big her belly swells with a baby." A boy fucking his own mother is great--all sons should do it, at least once--but top of the heap is a boy fucking a baby up where he was once a baby. After all, that's what the creamy sperm in his hot young balls is for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please add another chapter. NOw that they are lovers

she needs to train him and teach him how to fuck her in all the positions and all the time the husband is out with the boys or working! Just think every day morning noon they could fuck while the old man is working. And she could train him and teach him so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a rape story

she said no lots of times

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh More please

Hope this is not the only time they fuck. he should be giving her what she is missing from Dad and filling her pussy with hot creamy babymakers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking hot story

this story got my panties soaked I am ashamed and same time turned damn I am a married mom .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More...More...

I would like to see you extend this story a bit more. Surely, they have more sex as Billy continues to take care of her dilemma?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Amanda's Dilemma Previous Part